rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tameka 'Tiny' Harris Gets Surgical Eye Color Change

It looks dumb on her cause shes a dumb looking chick.... But If I knew this surgery was legit and there would be no long term complications I would consider this surgery for sure.

Reality-TV star Tameka “Tiny” Harris "just wanted to do something different" when she traveled to Africa for a procedure that permanently changed her eye color from brown to light gray, she said.

"They are ice gray. That's the color I purchased," Harris, 39, told ABC News' Deborah Roberts in her first interview confirming the buzzed-about change.

Harris, the star of two reality shows who first gained fame as a member of the R&B group Xscape, traveled to Africa for the procedure because the operation is illegal in the United States
ABC news link

[Image: tiny-split2.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I dislike it when black, Asian or non-whites do invasive surgical procedures to make themselves look white, despite hamsterization of "i want to do it for myself".

Aesthetically speaking, this is why I prefer Solange's look to Beyonce's, notwithstanding Solange's craziness. I think things like changing eye-colour to be lighter, wearing weaves or having blonde or red hair if you're Asian, Latina or black, etc...are associated with behaviours of women from lower-socioeconomic classes, and I rarely date women from those classes. American Apparel even had policies of hiring black women with natural hair and not black women with straight hair (aka "trashy").

Why do you have to change the color of your eyes ?

If you have kids pretty sure your eye modification won't be passed on...

Why not just use the different colored contacts? The attention whoring never ends I suppose.

I wouldn't consider this for myself but it doesn't seem like there's a good reason for it to be illegal in the USA.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I wore light grey contacts in the past with great success, it was just a pain in the ass though. If I could drop 5-8 stacks and have permanent light grey eyes and it was 100% safe I would do that shit tomorrow..... I know, I know I should just hit the gym or not give a fuck what other people think about the way I look or true alpha would never consider such a procedure. Different stokes for different folks, I liked the way I looked with light eyes and would have no shame in getting surgery to make them permanently light.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

It looks like you can get a pair of whatever color contacts you want for about $20, based on a quick Google. I've never worn contacts, although I know they're a bit of a hassle. Still, you could have different color eyes whenever you wanted for a fraction of the cost and no risk. You could still do so after the surgery but I can think of a few things I'd rather spend that kind of cash on.

Edit: there are some bizarre contact options out there. Mesh? Wtf?
http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/col...704373.cfm

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

[Image: 6dbee1d2fb88adc6c246c592bbdfd815f6e7df09...57e3e6.jpg]

For the record I think it looks atrocious when black or asian people wear blue contacts....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (11-20-2014 06:50 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

It looks like you can get a pair of whatever color contacts you want for about $20, based on a quick Google.

You wont believe this, in Mexico City you can get them for around $10 right off the street. As in "a guy with a folding table sitting by the corner".

Quote:Quote:

I dislike it when black, Asian or non-whites do invasive surgical procedures to make themselves look white, despite hamsterization of "i want to do it for myself".

Like when I see girls on the Black Hotness thread straightening their hair and getting white trash skank tatoos. Why would a girl with such perfect skin choose to spoil it with an idiotic low class image ill never understand.

Dont know what T.I and Mayweather saw in her. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Don't debate me.

Color contacts are often not given out unless you have an eye exam and pay for a contact fitting. Even if you have no Rx, the doctor has to go over how to properly clean and check your eyes yearly to see if your damaging them. There is a huge chance for infection or micro scarring with improper care of contacts which I see monthly at work. Contact fittings are often yearly depending on state.

I don't see any problem, if that's what she wants to do. I suppose a case could be made that she's trying to emulate a white trait, but it's just as likely she's not. Could just be a personal aesthetic choice, like getting a tattoo or a piercing or whatever. May she enjoy and never regret it, being that it was her choice.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

It looks dumb on her cause shes a dumb looking chick.... But If I knew this surgery was legit and there would be no long term complications I would consider this surgery for sure.

Check out this link. This women had no issues until 3 years after.

The procedure is made for people whose irises didn't develop naturally(aniridia). They don't removed your existing one but put the colored silicone one over it...the risks are excruciating pain and possible blindness.

Some quotes from the link:

Last year, she started to feel pain, as if knives were stabbing the inside of her eyes. She also experienced elevated pressure in her eyes. Since then, she's had two glaucoma surgeries and a cornea transplant that her body rejected, and she can now only see vague shapes and colours.

Iris implants can irritate the delicate eye, Ahmed noted.

...But cosmetic iris implants are suspended in front of the iris in the front part of the eyeball, where there is little space, Ahmed said.

"These are some of the complications that we are seeing, unfortunately, with this device causing inflammation in the eye, causing bleeding and causing glaucoma, all of which can cause serious vision-threatening problems," Ahmed warned.

I don't think it's funny but I have no pity for people like these women who elect for superfluous surgeries. The issues not the eyes it's girls hamster.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

You would have to be insane to risk glaucoma. Total blindness for worse case scenario. If your lucky simply yearly eye injections, or a hole drilled in your iris to release the pressure. Its not hard to see why this is banned the US. However in a few decades as we decline culturally it might be legal.

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:51 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Dont know what T.I and Mayweather saw in her. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some dudes like to fuck another dude's bitch, just to get under the other guy's skin by adding a rare notch (she is not a good notch, everyone knows that). It's like being able to look that other cat in the face and say to him, "Say nigga, tell me how my dick taste"

Some guys are just messy like that. I don't know 100% for sure, but that is my best guess. Floyd told him that these hoes aint loyal and a few other things. Floyd teased him badly enough about it that TI took a swing at him like a little bitch and lost his frame/cool.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Trash... she might have Ebola.

I am wearing dark blue contacts and dyeing my hair blond when I go to South America. I am light skinned white.

No shame.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

lotve of men dye their hair from Brad Pitt to Chris Hemsworth.

Who?

Shoulda spent that money on tattoo removal and liposuction.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I send my deepest apologies to this woman.

As a white man, this is invariably my fault. Damn patriarchy.

Quote: (11-20-2014 06:17 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Reality-TV star Tameka “Tiny” Harris "just wanted to do something different" when she traveled to Africa for a procedure that permanently changed her eye color from brown to light gray, she said.

"They are ice gray. That's the color I purchased," Harris, 39, told ABC News' Deborah Roberts in her first interview confirming the buzzed-about change.

Harris, the star of two reality shows who first gained fame as a member of the R&B group Xscape, traveled to Africa for the procedure because the operation is illegal in the United States
ABC news link

[Image: tiny-split2.jpg]

My first reaction to this was:

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

My 2nd reaction to this is:

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

MDP