rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman (25) sleeps with boy (10), claims rape

This 25 year old woman had sex with her neighbor's 10 year old boy 3 times, on one occasion slipping into his room in the middle of the night - a room he shared with his siblings - and sexually assaulting him there.

When she got picked up by the feds, she tried to claim that the 10 year old raped her.

[Source]

Quote:Quote:

Rataic denied having sexually abused the boy but insisted that the 10-year-old forced himself on her when interviewed at her home by authorities.

She told the child to stop and tried pushing him off, she claimed.

[Image: tard.gif]

Hilarious.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I truly have no words for ridiculous this situation is. They better lock her up and then make her register as a sex predator.

It's certainly rape.

Oh Lawd! It's been a while since I laughed this hard, thanks OP........... oh wait, YOU'RE SERIOUS????

When I was 10 I don't think I even knew what an erection was?

She's telling the truth. That's Little Dark's son.

Quote: (11-20-2014 09:01 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Hilarious.

Knowing that the 10 y.o. boy is now fucked up for life I'm not laughing too hard, although the hamster never ceases to amaze me.

If a you're an adult and a 10 year old boy can overpower you (unless you're severely disabled) then you don't even deserve to be listened to.

Quote: (11-20-2014 10:18 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

She's telling the truth. That's Little Dark's son.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Shame she's fugly.
Wandering if at 10 I would have enjoyed f'ing a nice woman...really don't know.

What do you think her punishment will be, single digit years in prison?

I feel bad for that little kid.

She's a "mother to a 9 month old". What kind of mother does something like this to a kid?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-20-2014 11:01 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

What do you think her punishment will be, single digit years in prison?

Unfortunately with this messed up judicial system that probably what she'll get.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

Every time I think we've reached the bottom, I get (un)pleasantly surprised again.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Let's entertain this is a beast of a 10 year old and she's telling the truth...

She loved being raped...she kept going back for more.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

On a scale from 1-10, how old should you be to avoid American women?

What a weird fucking life that kid has already had. At ten what was I doing late at night, maybe playing gameboy past my bedtime...

So uh, does this 10 year olds junk actually work?

If I recall correctly, my little soldier wasn't fully functioning until at least 12.

The friend pictured in the article is an acne-ridden whale-troll, but the rapist chick is not too bad looking (if she's skinny).

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local...FB_CTBrand

Jen Trottier · Works at Private Home Care

You guys have to think about if she could be innocent . I use to be friends with her and I find this hard to believe . Boys at that age can be crazy especially if they have a crush on their babysitter . You don't know if that boy is mentally ill and making it up. There's multiple Things that could of happened. I would be shocked if this is true. Innocent until proven guilty . If it's true then she deserves her punishment, but if the boy was making up stories then this Will destroy her life and he children's life. So don't jump to conclusions yet

Reply · · 1 · Yesterday at 7:08am

[Image: facepalm.png]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Ashley Elliott · Willimantic, Connecticut

when you put to disaster situations together there is a possibility that both people were in the wrong I'm not saying that a ten year old child should know the difference between right and wrong in this type of situation but please don't assume that he wasn't already educated in this area

Reply · · 21 hours ago

Ashley Elliott · Willimantic, Connecticut

no one seems to be addressing the fact that the mother of that boy was pregnant at 12 years old with a man more than 18 years her senior because it's not in the article no one knows what may or may not have happened to her in the past no one knows what may or may not have happened to the child in the past or what type of things he was exposed to by no means am i justifying the incidence all I'm saying that the story is not accurate never in my life did she ever give me any reason to believe that my child was in any danger around her

Ten bucks says Elliott is an unwed mother.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Quote: (11-20-2014 12:36 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local...FB_CTBrand

Jen Trottier · Works at Private Home Care

You guys have to think about if she could be innocent . I use to be friends with her and I find this hard to believe . Boys at that age can be crazy especially if they have a crush on their babysitter . You don't know if that boy is mentally ill and making it up. There's multiple Things that could of happened. I would be shocked if this is true. Innocent until proven guilty . If it's true then she deserves her punishment, but if the boy was making up stories then this Will destroy her life and he children's life. So don't jump to conclusions yet

Reply · · 1 · Yesterday at 7:08am

[Image: facepalm.png]
*ahem*

Wow. Just wow. Jen Trottier is a shitlord, and victim blaming is NOT OK. THIS IS 2014 PEOPLE. MMXIV ANNO FUCKING DOMINI. I'm so angry right now, I can't even.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Funny, I doubt this would reach anything less than the front page if it was a man.

I wonder if she's going to start carrying around his mattress. I bet he has barney the dinosaur bed sheets.