rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian/Minority Man Abroad Blog

A lot of the material I've written about and seen written about on this forum revolves around some of the following questions:

-How do Asian guys do in xxxx country?
-How do Black dudes do in xxxx country?
-How do Indian dudes do in xxxx country?
-Latin/Persian/Arab/etc......xxx country?

As an Asian guy I've accumulated pretty substantial experience going abroad and dating different races in different contexts (mostly Asia but Europe as well). I also know a lot of Black/Latin/Asian/Indian guys who are also out there killin it, and one common issue I keep hearing among them is that a lot of the "gaming abroad" information is geared towards White/Caucasian men. This is not even specific to gaming abroad, but travel information in general.

I want to get the opinion of ethnic minority dudes on this forum if such a website/blog/community would be something of interest to them, as I am considering creating something like it.

Quote: (04-17-2011 12:57 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

A lot of the material I've written about and seen written about on this forum revolves around some of the following questions:

-How do Asian guys do in xxxx country?
-How do Black dudes do in xxxx country?
-How do Indian dudes do in xxxx country?
-Latin/Persian/Arab/etc......xxx country?

As an Asian guy I've accumulated pretty substantial experience going abroad and dating different races in different contexts (mostly Asia but Europe as well). I also know a lot of Black/Latin/Asian/Indian guys who are also out there killin it, and one common issue I keep hearing among them is that a lot of the "gaming abroad" information is geared towards White/Caucasian men. This is not even specific to gaming abroad, but travel information in general.

I want to get the opinion of ethnic minority dudes on this forum if such a website/blog/community would be something of interest to them, as I am considering creating something like it.

Are you interested in creating a blog that is geared towards your experiences of traveling abroad as an Asian guy? If so, I think that would be interesting. I also agree with you that there aren't many travel/pua blogs that are written by minority guys.

If you do decide to start one, I'd read it.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

I second it! As a matter of fact, I beg for it!! I'd love to see a forum/thread/blog that talks about non-white men hunting for pussy abroad, and which countries welcome them with open legs. Much like Peru's women open up legs for Anglo-white men.

As a latin man, I'd love to contribute locations too.

Mixx

Before this thread goes on, I really don't want to see it descend into a race-based flame war, so let's try to prevent that (not that any of us were planning on doing it).

I'm not sure if I want to start it for Asian men abroad specifically or for minorities in general. My kneejerk reaction is always to narrow down my focus and niche but I feel like the population of Asian dudes who travel and bang may be too small.

Like the old saying goes: "If you build it, they will come".....(from all races).

Mixx

Quote: (04-17-2011 09:05 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

My kneejerk reaction is always to narrow down my focus and niche but I feel like the population of Asian dudes who travel and bang may be too small.

That's a good point, but I think it would be interesting to read a blog on the experiences of an Asian guy traveling abroad. I think your experience may be a bit different from a Caucasian guy. Furthermore, I think the experiences of minority guys in general may be different so it would be interesting to read about it.

If you decide to start a community, I would like to join. I think there are guys of other ethnicities on this forum who travel abroad and would like to contribute as well. Also, if you are looking for any input on this forum shoot me over a PM I'd be happy to help in anyway.

LS

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

That would be real nice. I'm a young hispanic guy and don't travel yet but I would love something like this

Something worth checking out I suppose

Quote: (04-18-2011 01:32 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I feel like I"ve gotten enough interest on this forum and on other forums/communities to be able to successfully build a community. I certainly have gotten enough experience, both good and bad, to provide some reflections and advice to other ethnic minority men who are traveling abroad.

On the name of the forum- one other thing is that an Indian dude from India is technically not an ethnic minority, nor is a Kenyan from Kenya or a Chinese from China. I'm thinking about just making it "Asian Man Abroad" but making it clear that it is also pertinent to other non-White/Caucasian men, much like "Roosh V Forum" is not a forum specifically for Roosh and only himself alone.

That could make for a funny forum though, Roosh having flame wars with himself on his one man forum.

Are there issues other than dating that guys would want to see covered?

The main immediate things I consider when I am looking into traveling to a new city:

-Can I live comfortably on 1000 USD a month with my own private room? 2000 USD?

-Will I, as an ____ ethnic male, be received well by the women?

-Will I, as an ____ ethnic male, be a target of violence/crime/harassment by local criminals?

-Health/Fitness - Where can I work out or exercise and what can I eat? Is the local cuisine going to give me salmonella or cause me to gain ten pounds in the month I am there?

The way that naughty nomad has hookup ratings, chance of hooking up ratings, and then that pot rating, I always like to focus on the hookups, safety, budgeting, and health/fitness. Visas are also an important thing, figuring out if I'd have to keep running in and out of the country.

Of course it would be nice to monetize it. I think something like affiliate/ad income and maybe several e-products, like how roosh has done, could work out.

"YMG Presents his new Travel Ebook, 'A Dead Possum in Lithuania'"

Feedback from interested community members and e-entrepreneurs would be welcome in shaping how this might look.

The only potential problem I see is a lot of guys bitching about their ethnicity and having limiting beliefs. I see it sometimes on this forum and if your google search ranking is high for certain keywords you could see a lot of insecure guys talking about why certain types of girls won't date them. You'd need to have a very strong "no self-pitying or bitching rule" in place to make sure that doesn't happen.

Other than that the practical aspect of this could be great. Its a great idea and I'd love to be a part of it.

I think it's a good idea. Real men should be realistic of their limitations. I have approached enough women and tried many different tactics to know where I am wanted and where I am not.

The importance thing in gaming is to play to our strengths.

Roosh has game and written a book on it. I'm sure he can swoop some lizards in DC. However, he knows that the culture limits his percentages and quality and he knows with the same skill set, going other places will cause the percentages to increase substantially.

One thing that my friends have taught me and that I have learnt is:

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.

This ties in directly to how one looks. I know some guys who apparently love Toronto for ease of getting women. I, not for the lack of graft, cannot achieve any significant numbers.

Now, other places, I clean up like a janitor...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I would also be interested in a site like this.

My main concern when traveling is the race-based violence and generally being treated poorly based on race. That would be good first-hand info that a lot of guys would appreciate. It's one thing to be some obnoxious, drunk British buffoon who gets his ass kicked but if I have to deal with constant shit for just not being white, I'd like that intel.

I would read the blog but I have a rough idea as a black man which places I can roll. Some places I don't even want to roll so that does not phase me either way if they do not like my type.
I do find these sort of questions silly, believe or not black men are different. I talk to a few black members on this board and WE all have different backgrounds, different shades of skin tone as well. I am sure our tastes in women are different as well. I tend not to like to generalize other people b/c I don't like to be put in a category.
Alot of it comes down to attitude, when on holiday I try to blend it with the locals - sometimes not that easy. My point being I do not want to be perceived as the loud American.(although I am Canadian).

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-23-2011 09:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I would read the blog but I have a rough idea as a black man which places I can roll. Some places I don't even want to roll so that does not phase me either way if they do not like my type.
I do find these sort of questions silly, believe or not black men are different. I talk to a few black members on this board and WE all have different backgrounds, different shades of skin tone as well. I am sure our tastes in women are different as well. I tend not to like to generalize other people b/c I don't like to be put in a category.
Alot of it comes down to attitude, when on holiday I try to blend it with the locals - sometimes not that easy. My point being I do not want to be perceived as the loud American.(although I am Canadian).

I feel you man

Quote: (04-21-2011 10:59 AM)swisschalet Wrote:  

I would also be interested in a site like this.

My main concern when traveling is the race-based violence and generally being treated poorly based on race. That would be good first-hand info that a lot of guys would appreciate. It's one thing to be some obnoxious, drunk British buffoon who gets his ass kicked but if I have to deal with constant shit for just not being white, I'd like that intel.

Bingo, this is my main concern as well. To be honest I can enjoy a place even if I don't get any punani or the girls are indifferent/bitchy towards me for whatever reason. What I don't life is to get my head bashed in with a bat just because I didn't have the complexion for the protection.
Also I like to know if the local guys get physical at all when it comes to cock blocking.

I pretty much have been to every country in Latin America and I am Kunta Kinte dark, I never once felt my safety was threatened solely based on my race or local guys trying to fight because I was spitting Game at the local honies. Shitt, I get more dirty looks and hostility down South in good ole U.S.A.

Quote: (04-24-2011 10:17 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I pretty much have been to every country in Latin America and I am Kunta Kinte dark, I never once felt my safety was threatened solely based on my race or local guys trying to fight because I was spitting Game at the local honies. Shitt, I get more dirty looks and hostility down South in good ole U.S.A.

Hmm, that's good to know. Since they have so many blacks in Latin America, one would hope that they are used to seeing chocolate by now..which by your terms, you say they have.

When you say you've been to every country, I trust you've also veered off of the beating path and not just the main tourist cities..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Blacks are very common in Latin America except for Argentina and Chile. I am on the light-suntan side of the equation.

When I went to Slovenia, race was definitely a factor that was obvious everywhere I went. I would definitely get interesting looks from women, but I am certain I was called to a fight a few times, and just did not understand what the fuck the guys were saying to me.

Mixx

Yeah, it's pretty bad for everyone from time to time

I also agree that a site with specific data on the cost of living for a guy for say a month would be very valuable. I'm in the process of building and developing my own site and I'll definitely include the financials and cost of living data on each city that I get. However, since we're all different with different budgets and habits, what for example I spend may not apply to someone going on budget or someone going on a bottom less expense account. But at least, it'll give an indication of what to expect in a given city.

Quote: (04-25-2011 07:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I also agree that a site with specific data on the cost of living for a guy for say a month would be very valuable. I'm in the process of building and developing my own site and I'll definitely include the financials and cost of living data on each city that I get. However, since we're all different with different budgets and habits, what for example I spend may not apply to someone going on budget or someone going on a bottom less expense account. But at least, it'll give an indication of what to expect in a given city.

Intersting, please tell us more about your site VP

Hey YMG,

This is a great idea. Most of the travel and dating foreign women guides are indeed geared towards white males because well, they are the ones who are interested in these sort of things in the first place. That is where the market and interest is but there is indeed a small majority of people from other non-white population countries who are interested in savoring exotic punani . There are 2 things in particular that came to my mind as an Indian guy.

First, there is no such thing as a "typical Indian." The experience of an Indian from the South will be totally different that of a North Indian specifically in South East Asia. I think the same is true for Latinos. There is no such thing as a "typical Latino" and I believe its safe to say that there will be a big difference between a Latino from Mexico and a Latino from Argentina.

Second, most Indian guys from India are not really interested in going abroad to fuck women. Take note that I am the only Indian from India on this forum. Others are immigrants. Indian dudes usually go abroad to buy stuff or for their honeymoons after their marriage. Too most, the idea of fucking foreign women is alien.

These two points may or may not be true for Chinese men. You are a better judge of that. My advice will be to first build a site that focuses on Chinese men and see the response. You will need real Latinos and Indians to write about their experiences if you are interested in expanding your target market.

My 2 cents. Hope it helps. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-27-2011 02:08 AM)Mystik Wrote:  

Take note that I am the only Indian from India on this forum. Others are immigrants.

Incorrect. I was born and bred in Bombay before leaving India around 5 years ago.

Second, most Indian guys from India are not really interested in going abroad to fuck women.

I am in Poland right now, and while I am certainly not swimming with the honies, I am doing fairly ok. Got my Polish flag last week.

Indian dudes usually go abroad to buy stuff or for their honeymoons after their marriage. Too most, the idea of fucking foreign women is alien.

Far from that. I've planned vacations this year specifically with the purpose of improving my game and collecting EE/Baltic flags.

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:29 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Take note that I am the only Indian from India on this forum. Others are immigrants.

Incorrect. I was born and bred in Bombay before leaving India around 5 years ago.

Second, most Indian guys from India are not really interested in going abroad to fuck women.

I am in Poland right now, and while I am certainly not swimming with the honies, I am doing fairly ok. Got my Polish flag last week.

Indian dudes usually go abroad to buy stuff or for their honeymoons after their marriage. Too most, the idea of fucking foreign women is alien.

Far from that. I've planned vacations this year specifically with the purpose of improving my game and collecting EE/Baltic flags.

LOL. Relax brother. I used the word "Most" not "all." my post did not imply that exceptions do not exist. You are doing all this but do you have friends who are doing the same? I don't anyone else who goes abroad just to fuck the women.

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:29 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Were you interested in poon outside of India before you had left India for the first time?

Hey YMG,

This is a great idea. Most of the travel and dating foreign women guides are indeed geared towards white males because well, they are the ones who are interested in these sort of things in the first place. That is where the market and interest is but there is indeed a small majority of people from other non-white population countries who are interested in savoring exotic punani . There are 2 things in particular that came to my mind as an Indian guy.

First, there is no such thing as a "typical Indian." The experience of an Indian from the South will be totally different that of a North Indian specifically in South East Asia. I think the same is true for Latinos. There is no such thing as a "typical Latino" and I believe its safe to say that there will be a big difference between a Latino from Mexico and a Latino from Argentina.

Second, most Indian guys from India are not really interested in going abroad to fuck women. Take note that I am the only Indian from India on this forum. Others are immigrants. Indian dudes usually go abroad to buy stuff or for their honeymoons after their marriage. Too most, the idea of fucking foreign women is alien.

These two points may or may not be true for Chinese men. You are a better judge of that. My advice will be to first build a site that focuses on Chinese men and see the response. You will need real Latinos and Indians to write about their experiences if you are interested in expanding your target market.

My 2 cents. Hope it helps. [Image: wink.gif]

Hey, Mystik. What kind of job do you hold? Foreign travel is hard for most Indian men unless they are part of the rich upper class. I have a friend in India who I taught some game concepts, there's no way he can travel outside the west unless he makes a lot of money.

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:44 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Were you interested in poon outside of India before you had left India for the first time?

Good question. Also, something that I forgot to mention yesterday, you have lived outside of India for the last 5 years. That's more than enough to get a citizenship in most countries. I know that if I live in the west for 5 years there will be hardly anything Indian about me.