rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it beta to not try to escalate (i.e. build comfort) after getting to 2nd base?

Is it beta to not try to escalate (i.e. build comfort) after getting to 2nd base?

I just did this tonight. Got to 2nd base on the 2nd date. For a makeout and tit play session, it seemed more passionate than with most girls. She said she wants to take it slow, and is very hot but also religeous, but def not a virgin.

I pushed to the threshold of her comfort level on the second date, and decided for the third to go a place where she knew some of the staff. Had a good convo, didn't try to escalate this time, instead focused on build raport, meeting her friends etc. Hug closed and left.

We had fun together but, as always when I walk away without pushing further and taking the girl home my gut tells me I'm dropping the ball and coming off to beta by not trying to push a bit more. Maybe so. But could it be I'm getting to the next level, where I'm genuinely not needy on a physical level and willing to put off the bang?

I hooked up with another girl saturday and have another lined up for tomorrow, so I think I'm keeping my self in check, but I am very attracted to this girl and want it soon.

Thanks,

OLS

you had a good run on the forum while it lasted lol.
the "h-close" comment was the last nail in your own coffin lmao

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Quote: (11-18-2014 10:34 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

you had a good run on the forum while it lasted lol.
the "h-close" comment was the last nail in your own coffin lmao

Bullshit, I've experimented with lots of strategies. I'm 29 and have had a mix of plate spinning and several ltr's. Different things work at different times. This time I tried a different tatic to see how it would play out based on my knowledge as a man.

As I said, I already pushed this girl pretty far (for her) for a second date. That was my push, tonight I tried a pull.

We'll see how it pans out.

"Is it beta?" - your answer is, did you get what you want? You haven't got an answer to that yet.

You're overthinking it. You're second guessing yourself. Make up your mind. You say "you know what, it's not worth me sacrificing my dignity for this", and since you've got other women going on, that's what it is.

It might be worth underplaying your hand and leaving her wanting more.

What do you mean, you pushed and tonight you tried a pull?

Im the sickest player out there, i h-closed so many bitches that i dont even count anymore

Official Hug Close Anthem:

^ lol, I didn't mean it in quite this sense, but well played.

I always try to esclate in a nice linear fashion with each encounter. This time I tried escalating quickly (for this type of girl, she is a... minister), and then tailoring it down to build... something.

I don't have much exprience with hot girls who sermanize on sundays, but its an experience.

but to answer your question: yes

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

1. What happened on 2nd date? She stopped you or you thought it's better to stop at 2nd base?

2. Why did you take her to to a place where she's miss popular on 3rd date and stayed there without at least trying to change venues?

Just curious

Hug Closed?

Never heard such a pitiful term before and now twice in 3 days...?

Assuming you aren't trolling us, you have got to stop seeing game as a computer game with levels and linear progression.

It's not; things are never that simple where other humans are involved and it requires feel and touch and intuition that comes from practice, reflection and introspection.

I hate "is this beta" questions in general. I don't think escalation and building comfort are remotely the same either. Related, but not the same.

However, you are correct in that one must always be escalating. Mercilessly.

double

1. What happened on 2nd date? She stopped you or you thought it's better to stop at 2nd base?

She stopped me, but I could tell she was feeling it. When I walked her out to her care she grabbed my head and pulled me into the kiss.

2. Why did you take her to to a place where she's miss popular on 3rd date and stayed there without at least trying to change venues?

I think she only sleeps with guys she intends to date. I thought it would be good to show that I can chat and appear socialy normal (which I am). And also not to physicaly needed. I've made my intentions know, she knows whats up.

The next time we hang out its go big or go home.

Out of curiosity I did some Google searches. The earliest reference I found to "hug close" was from 2003 on the "Don Juan Discussion Forum".

[Image: giphy.gif]

0.5/10

Was not trolled.

1) you should have pushed forward, and then been the first one to pull back. Wash, rinse, Repeat.

She's basically heating up, and then pushing you off.
You've got to warm her up, pull back...and then go back in.

You have to dictate the tempo so as to tease her, drive her crazy.

This is basically how you get the affirmative consent, yes means yes.

Feminists just want foreplay.

2) you didn't tell us what the date was, or whether or not you were in a position to go all the way.

WIA