rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesian vs. Filipino girls.

I am going to Jakarta in 5 days and I have started the typical pipelining process. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that, in both countries you can average at least 20 girls a month, if you put a bit of effort into it. Now the important question is, where can you get the most quality and youth. And also, where are the women cooler, more personable, have better English or even where are they better for a relationship.
The logistics in Jakarta, I can already tell, will be hellish....it will take a lot more planning to get the girls, coming to your pad and at the right time. That is why Davao ( I am sure Cebu is similar) was gold and even in Manila, with a bit of taxi money, it was not a big issue.
Nonetheless, are Indonesian girls worth the extra effort? To my younger brother, who has been to Jakarta, it is a yes because he never really liked the personality of Filipino girls. He finds them annoying and so do I, to a degree.
But my first impression on Indonesian Cupid, in terms of quality has not been so good. They don't seem as cute or hot, as the girls I saw on Filipino Cupid(from what I remember). The personality online of the Indonesian girls I have chatted to, has been more laid back and less enthusiastic. Granted I have ten 18 to 21 year olds on my whats app already, and I do understand Islamic modesty, and have read the Jakarta data sheets. Though, the quality on Badoo and Ok Cupid seems better.
We will see what happens. You can't go wrong with either country.
But in the end there has to be a winner.

Philippines is definitely easier to navigate in, the girls are fluent in English. But they are professional liars. Oh and don't be surprised if they turn up to the date with their cousin or something, happened to me a bunch of times.In Indonesia girls never to the date with a friend, they came alone and were pretty discreet about it. I managed to bang a girl with a hijab there lol. I found the quality to be a bit higher in Indonesia, Philippines has its stunners but they are mostly out of reach for the average joe.

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:37 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Philippines is definitely easier to navigate in, the girls are fluent in English. But they are professional liars. Oh and don't be surprised if they turn up to the date with their cousin or something, happened to me a bunch of times.In Indonesia girls never to the date with a friend, they came alone and were pretty discreet about it. I managed to bang a girl with a hijab there lol. I found the quality to be a bit higher in Indonesia, Philippines has its stunners but they are mostly out of reach for the average joe.

Did you find a bit of age difference ( 2 or 3 years) between the girls you were regularly banging in Indonesia vs. the Phils? The younger ones seem easier to me in the Phils, but I won't be able to tell for sure, until I am on the ground in Jakarta for 2 weeks.

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Did you find a bit of age difference ( 2 or 3 years) between the girls you were regularly banging in Indonesia vs. the Phils? The younger ones seem easier to me in the Phils, but I won't be able to tell for sure, until I am on the ground in Jakarta for 2 weeks.

You won't have a trouble getting 18-19 year olds. Indonesia is just as easy as Phils. I had a DHV going for me in Indonesia, because I'm white + muslim, thats like a perfect combination for them .

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:15 PM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You won't have a trouble getting 18-19 year olds. Indonesia is just as easy as Phils. I had a DHV going for me in Indonesia, because I'm white + muslim, thats like a perfect combination for them .

Yet, I still don't get how the female muslim hamster rationalizes things over there, but it does. Somehow it does.

I do have to say that the hottest girls, so far, that I have talked to, from Jakarta, border on looking Colombian. There are some nice Chinese looking chicks, but they are -1 comparatively.

Quote: (11-18-2014 12:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I am going to Jakarta in 5 days and I have started the typical pipelining process. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that, in both countries you can average at least 20 girls a month, if you put a bit of effort into it. Now the important question is, where can you get the most quality and youth. And also, where are the women cooler, more personable, have better English or even where are they better for a relationship.
The logistics in Jakarta, I can already tell, will be hellish....it will take a lot more planning to get the girls, coming to your pad and at the right time. That is why Davao ( I am sure Cebu is similar) was gold and even in Manila, with a bit of taxi money, it was not a big issue.
Nonetheless, are Indonesian girls worth the extra effort? To my younger brother, who has been to Jakarta, it is a yes because he never really liked the personality of Filipino girls. He finds them annoying and so do I, to a degree.
But my first impression on Indonesian Cupid, in terms of quality has not been so good. They don't seem as cute or hot, as the girls I saw on Filipino Cupid(from what I remember). The personality online of the Indonesian girls I have chatted to, has been more laid back and less enthusiastic. Granted I have ten 18 to 21 year olds on my whats app already, and I do understand Islamic modesty, and have read the Jakarta data sheets. Though, the quality on Badoo and Ok Cupid seems better.

Do you consider other cities in Java?

hey guys i'm just wondering if Philipines is worth a long weekend trip? I am livin in china and would love to go there sometime.
How hard is it to get dates/bangs?

Quote: (11-18-2014 10:08 PM)Lanky0 Wrote:  

hey guys i'm just wondering if Philipines is worth a long weekend trip? I am livin in china and would love to go there sometime.
[Image: so_easy_a_caveman_can_do_it_tv_show_announcement.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[quot Ie='Northern' pid='883571' dateline='1416364090']
Quote: (11-18-2014 12:51 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Do you consider other cities in Java?
[/quote]
Not for my first trip, but if I like the girls more than in the Phils, it it definitely a good idea in the future.

Indonesian girls on tinder are shit. Cant speak for any of the other apps but i dont even bother with tinder

Quote: (11-19-2014 11:03 AM)echo park Wrote:  

Indonesian girls on tinder are shit. Cant speak for any of the other apps but i dont even bother with tinder

They are not good on Indonesian Cupid either. I will hit grand Indonesia mall, day game and pass out some business cards too. Anything to find some 7s and 8s.

On Indonesian cupid there are only a handful of hot girls. On tinder there are many, i used an auto liker (dumb idea) and 20 - 30% were 7/8's.

Quote: (11-18-2014 10:08 PM)Lanky0 Wrote:  

This should be in the "Philippines Thread"!

If your looking for a long weekend trip + to get dates or bangs, that will be a small window depending on your level of game! You will have to navigate some of the BS some girls throw at you and the flakiness.

Again, if your only there for a few days, either pipeline in advance or hit up the night game! If your aggressive, you should be good!

Quote: (11-19-2014 11:53 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

They are not good on Indonesian Cupid either. I will hit grand Indonesia mall, day game and pass out some business cards too. Anything to find some 7s and 8s.
lol. just go to a nightclub mate

Quote: (11-21-2014 04:26 AM)echo park Wrote:  

In my 20's, I used to get all my pussy in the US, in clubs. Unfortunately now, I don't do it anymore because alcohol affects my body too negatively. If it weren't for that, I would be trying to get ONS at the clubs, all the time.

Quote: (11-21-2014 05:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

In my 20's, I used to get all my pussy in the US, in clubs. Unfortunately now, I don't do it anymore because alcohol affects my body too negatively. If it weren't for that, I would be trying to get ONS at the clubs, all the time.

Alcohol affects me negatively as well, but I still go to clubs
At the most I drink 2-3 cocktails, after that I start ordering water, orange juice etc etc, and always tip like 100% for non alcoholic drinks so they get the vibe that I'm not some cheapskate

Quote: (11-21-2014 05:36 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2014 05:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Alcohol affects me negatively as well, but I still go to clubs
At the most I drink 2-3 cocktails, after that I start ordering water, orange juice etc etc, and always tip like 100% for non alcoholic drinks so they get the vibe that I'm not some cheapskate
Yes that is the way it should be and I have tried it like that. But alcoholism runs too much in my family, so i have look for other ways to get my bangs.

In my personal opinion Indonesian, particularly Jakarta chicks are the best and despite the city being an utter crap hole it is still worth going there purely for the nightlife and the chicks alone. I have had some of my best nights out and best lays in that city not to mention my only threesome to date (and an almost foursome on another occasion).

However I think it's important to recognise that we probably will have very different game and tastes, thus you may not have the same experiences I have had. I am mid 30s and very much am all about the high end clubbing with bottle service etc. Plus I just love the dolled up club sluts and if anything I find their drama entertaining, particularly when you are playing several of them off against eachother. I have no interest in the nice shy quiet would-make-a-good-girlfriend types. Nor can I be bothered with daytime dates, I prefer to hang out with my buddies, have a laugh and work multiple chicks I meet out at night in the bars/clubs. I also will go for older chicks as well, mid to late 20s

If you don't really go to bars/clubs (be it sober or not) then you will have a very different experience that me I am sure, as I barely do anything else when I am in Jakarta. There doesn't seem to be much to do during the day anyway. I don't bother with online game as I get much superior results hitting the bars and clubs so can't really advise on this front, tho I have read plenty of other guys getting crazy results with online for Jakarta girls.

I have been to Manila once only but met plenty Filipina chicks around SE Asia and they're great but I personally prefer the indonesians as I find them generally more edgy and fun. Looks wise I prefer the indonesian look to be honest most filipinas I have found to be generally fairly plain and generally carrying more weight. The 6-8 range filipinas sure are a lot easier but I find the top end chicks are fewer and far between compared to indonesians. Plus the indonesian club sluts are more chilled and adventurous while filipinas get more jealous if you are talking to other girls. It seems to be indonesian chicks get that you are just there for a bit of no strings attached fun and they're down with that, while the filipinas I have dealt with have been a bit more manipulative in trying to lock you down or get what they want out of you.

I'm not knocking Filipina chicks as I still love them, just I prefer the indonesians. But I think you really need to go and see how you find it yourself. A lot of dudes can give their 2 cents here but if they run a different type of game and/or prefer different types of girls etc then you are going to have a different type of experience to them. For sure the info on the thread is still extremely useful and there are plenty of datasheets to follow also with invaluable information. But I would just go check out Jakarta with an open mind yourself and see how you find it personally.

Just out of interest, when you saids you and your brother found Filipina chicks 'annoying', how do you mean exactly?

Irish

Filipina girls are annoying because of a mix of qualities: overly aggressive, lack of honesty, jealousy, lack of sophistication and the fact that they send you text messages all day long. And, it is hard not to be annoyed by girls called Cherry
Nonetheless, I still have a great time when I go to the Phils and don’t make a fuss, about the girls' imperfections.

Quote: (11-22-2014 02:55 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Filipina girls are annoying because of a mix of qualities: overly aggressive, lack of honesty, jealousy, lack of sophistication and the fact that they send you text messages all day long. And, it is hard not to be annoyed by girls called Cherry
Nonetheless, I still have a great time when I go to the Phils and don’t make a fuss, about the girls' imperfections.

haha, yes I have experienced the all day long texting also from Filipinas. Bloody annoying, especially when they start to lose their shit when you don't respond in a timely manner. Having said that I have had a couple indonesians and girls from other SE Asia countries guilty of this also.

Interested to hear what your take on Jakarta is after your visit. I hope you have as good a time there as I usually do [Image: pimp.gif]

Irish

I have been in Jakarta almost a month now, and I have pretty much concluded that Filipino girls are better overall (not by much) than Indonesian girls (with the caveat that I have never been to a 2nd tier Indonesian city and I didn't like Manila that much either).
Here are a few reasons why:

1. Indonesian girls are actually more annoying than their Filipino counterparts. It is true that Filipino girls, in general, are very beta in their behavior, lie alot and are often too aggressive and text too much; but those are minor things when all you are trying to do is bang as many girls as possible.
Almost all, Indonesian girls, on the other hand, had different and distinct ways and characteristics, that prevented me from liking most of them. Among these:
--some had braces (and most are not good at blow jobs!).
--the majority had had several foreign lovers before and are pure gringo groupies.
--level of English knowledge was mediocre in most and a few could not maintain a conversation.
--the ones who knew English well were very Americanized.
--they are not so good in bed, especially in giving blow jobs.
--many will insist on you using a condom (Filipinas didn't care or could be persuaded easily).
--A lot of them cannot or never offered to cook for me
--They can be very late to dates (2 hours), even though they are well aware of the bad traffic.

2. Age differences are not as big as in the Philippines. Most of their profiles online reveal a strong preference, for no more than a 10 year age difference. Of course with some work (more than in the Phils) it is not a huge problem: most of the girls I banged were 19 to 21.

3. Filipinas show more emotion and feeling before and after the bang.

4. On average Filipinas are a bit better looking. Though the number of 8s is very similar.

5. Filipina girls are curvier.

In the end, you will bang a lot of girls in both countries...I will probably reach 20 in a month here in Jakarta. But the Phils is the true pussy paradise, with less effort expended and more quantity and quality available, especially if you are over 35.

Some Indonesian girls didn't even want to give me a BJ and forget about anal. Filipinas are more amenable to trying everything.

From my experience here, it seems 18 to 22 yr old Indonesian girls will make you work and even flake a bit, if you are over 35. I can see it being easier for younger guys. For example, there were a few good girls that I met in Jakarta, who probably would have turned slutty on the first date, if I was younger. I didn't bother with them for second dates. Nonetheless, once you have them on a date and bring them back to your place 80 percent will let you bang.

It is crazy to compare Indonesian and Filipino by country! They have to be compared by city. We can compare Manila to Jakarta and we can compare Cebu tio Yogyakarta etc.

Here my observations:
* Pinays are annoyingly persistent after you bang whereas Indonesians will get silent until you follow up.
* I had more mindblowing blowjobs in the Philippines than in Indonesia, but I had some great blowjobs in Indonesia.
* I fucked plenty of Pinays who were bad in bed - they would just lie there or try to pull the sheets to cover their bodies. I also fucked plenty of Indonesians who were bad in bed - they didn't know how to move their bodies in a helpful way.
* My girls in Indonesia had much better asses and usually better tits. Too many Pinays are rail thin. Nothing is wrong with that but it gets boring.
* Girls of both countries were both huge liars.
* Level of interestingness and quality of english both depend more on whether you are in a first tier city or a second tier city than which country you are in.
* Girls of both countries are late all the fucking time, however Pinays hated it when I was late and Indonesians never cared at all. This helped a lot because I was often an hour or so late to meet these girls.
* LMR was much more annoying in Indonesia because I almost always had to endure a speech about how the girl is not a slut, I never got a stupid speech like that in the Phils.
* In the phils if the girl was willing to come to my place she was nearly guaranteed to bang. In Indonesia the odds were more like 4/5.