rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where should a French Caribbean go ?

Hi everybody!
I was wondering if you could help me to make my choice.
I'm a French student, and for my studies I have to do an internship abroad. I would like to take the most of it. My parents are from west Indies, so I'm black (as black as usher). I grew up in France so I got a French accent. I can speak English (quite well) and spanish (basic level ). I am not against learn another language.
Where do you think I should go for my internship?
I thought about western Europe but I'm lil bit afraid to go because of my black skin.

Thanks for your help.

Montreal?

I've never been, and I'm a white dude from California, so take it with a grain of salt. Montreal gets a lot of love on the forum though so you might want to read up on those threads.

I didn't think about Montreal.
I met a chick from Canada in Switzerland and she made me a good impression. (Canadian chicks have beautiful faces.)

If someone has another idea ...
I want to make a board and analyanalyze each propositions in oder to find the best place for me.

I second Montreal.

However if you want to learn another language I would seek Sweden or London just for the fact you can meet people from all over the world there, I don't think you would have issues in those 2 countries. Just be careful, the weather can be quite depressing

What type of lizards do you like? Blanche ou noire? You can try Etats-Unis aussi, chague etat is like a different country. Your answer will help me determine what place to recommend.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-17-2014 03:50 AM)Vinou Wrote:  

I thought about western Europe but I'm lil bit afraid to go because of my black skin.

You meant Eastern Europe right?

give me a T ..... give me a R ..... give me a O

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-17-2014 11:21 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

give me a T ..... give me a R ..... give me a O

TRO

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Give me a L ...

Our New Blog:

Yes I thought about Eastern Europe.
I like all kind of skin but I have a little preference for latinas.
I really want to go to another country to speak another language.
I saw pictures and it's true that girl in Montreal are very beautiful!

You won't find many Latinas in Eastern Europe, I heard you find loads in Latin America.

Our New Blog:

I also like white girls. Latina and white are my favorites.

You'd probably do well in Brazil

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

What about DR? You can seduce all the light skinned Haitians there with your Francais.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm going jump on the Montréal boat here but I think you would do well just about anywhere in Québec really.

I thought about Brazil, but my portuguese will be so bad, I don't know if I will succeed a lot other there.
DR would be good, but I'm not sure it will be easy to find a job over there (HVAC or process in industries).
Canada might be easier for me on this point.

Use the search button. There are about 50,000,000 threads on where black guys should go and which countries women line up at the airport day after day waiting for someone with black skin to show up so they can jump him and lick/suck the chocolate off of him.

Remember, European lizards are like charlie and you are their chocolate factory!

Now go slay some lizards [Image: whip.gif]

I'm not sure how much of a cultural shock you're looking for, but if that's something you've got on your mind, then stay the F away from Montreal (nothing personal). It seems like the whole island is slowly turning into little Paris. Guys from France come here in BIG numbers for University and internships. Unless you're rocking the warm latino attitude that comes with your background, you'll just be another Frenchie amongst many.

Oh No, I don't want to be with a lot other French people. If I had to go to Canada I would like to go everywhere except Montreal for this reason.
Thank L M McCoy, I will have a quick look on it.

Scandanivia

Vino, yes there are a lot of french but they are concentrated on the Plateau and I don't find there is that many when you go out, you will definately meet more anglos and Québécois + foreign looking chicks (lebanese, persians)

MrRoundtree, you have found the world "you will definately meet more anglos and Québécois + foreign looking chicks (lebanese, persians)".
I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, Do you think it can help me to be black over there?

Minneapolis.

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:16 PM)Vinou Wrote:  

MrRoundtree, you have found the world "you will definately meet more anglos and Québécois + foreign looking chicks (lebanese, persians)".
I was also thinking about Puerto Rico, Do you think it can help me to be black over there?

Being black in Puerto Rico may help you with european tourists but with the locals its neutral. There are all shades there so you wont stand out that much. Spanish will help you though, be aware competition is real.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

And be French in Puerto Rico? it might be a plus, isn't it?
I'm looking for some information about Minneapolis on the internet.