rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Here's a timely and relevant topic. It shows the confluence of rape accusations, internet drama, and SJW posturing. And is shows how easily internet smearing can happen to anyone.

No one, not even the great Bill Cosby, is immune.

http://rt.com/usa/205367-bill-cosby-rape-meme-twitter/

Backstory: The Cos asked people to "meme him" recently. Of course, this request backfired. People used various memes to dredge up accusations of "rape" that have supposedly been made against him in the past. As far as I know, he's never been charged with anything, ever.

It's all just accusations. There's a lot of malice on the internet, and it has a way of spiraling very quickly.

The Bill Cosby thread

If someone said so on the internet, it must be true.

The Bill Cosby thread

Sounds a lot like the Roman Polanski rape case, or rape allegations... Same (old and a bit blurry) details, and same kind of girl involved...

http://articles.philly.com/2006-11-09/ne...a-constand

By the way, the US has tried to arrest and extradite Polanski just a few days ago, in Poland, after like, 30 years...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...quest.html

The Bill Cosby thread

Roman Polanski was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl in court (and this was before he fled to France) and he's admitted to having sex with her. The two cases aren't comparable.

The Bill Cosby thread

Cosby was asking for it...for some reason a lot of people on the left hate him, and have long before any rape accusations. I don't really follow him at all, but I think he's always been conservative and that's just not allowed for a black man. So asking the kind of people who hang out on twitter or reddit and know about memes, is precisely the audience that wants to tar and feather him.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

The Bill Cosby thread

It's still a god damn shame that he had to endure uncalled for lunacy.

Rape accusations are hurled with impunity and the targets are openly goaded. This is ridiculous.

The Bill Cosby thread

It was ten years ago that Cosby called out his people. Basically he told young African American men to pull up their pants, speak audible English, and learn to read.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 04:05 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

It was ten years ago that Cosby called out his people. Basically he told young African American men to pull up their pants, speak audible English, and learn to read.

And that transgression will never be forgiven.....
But he's still selling out shows when he tours.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 02:33 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

Cosby was asking for it...for some reason a lot of people on the left hate him, and have long before any rape accusations. I don't really follow him at all, but I think he's always been conservative and that's just not allowed for a black man. So asking the kind of people who hang out on twitter or reddit and know about memes, is precisely the audience that wants to tar and feather him.

These "accusations" also happened to Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas. Any black person who wants to get off of the leftist plantation and don't sucribe to victimization and a woe is me attitude will pay for it one way or another.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 10:46 AM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

These "accusations" also happened to Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas. Any black person who wants to get off of the leftist plantation and don't sucribe to victimization and a woe is me attitude will pay for it one way or another.

You can kinda sort of throw Karl Malone in there as well.

You kind of need black men like JC Watts, that are conservative but have clean lives with a wife and kids. Russell Wilson has a good bit in common with JC Watts, potentially at this time at least. Guys like that can help to dismantle the liberals grip on black men. They cannot do it alone though, they need alot of help.

It was a bit refreshing to see that exit poll data that was posted here recently that showed black men voting for republicans more than ever before. The black women voted Democrat 90 something percent where the black men were in the 80s I think. It shows that the tide is beginning to turn. Just needs more time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The Bill Cosby thread

Maybe this is a generational thing. I guess I just feel bad for Cosby. He may not mean much to the young generation now, but when I was a kid he was nearly a permanent fixture on childrens' programming in the 70s and 80s. He was an explainer, an educator, and a good man. "Fat Albert", his appearances on PBS for kids, etc. Everybody loved him.

He was tremendously influential, at least I saw it that way.

The Bill Cosby thread

Any celebrity is going to have false sexual charges against him. From Brad Pitt to Arnold to Cos, there's going to be spurned lovers looking for revenge or gold diggers looking for $$$ or attention whores looking for attention.

SJWs are taking Cosby's unproven allegations seriously because he needs to be destroyed because of what he said a decade ago ( i.e., black kids should pull up their pants and not speak Ebonics).

Take care of those titties for me.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 02:03 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Roman Polanski was convicted of raping a 13 year old girl in court (and this was before he fled to France) and he's admitted to having sex with her. The two cases aren't comparable.

Oh, but if you offend a fattie, you get banned from Australia.

The Bill Cosby thread

Just because he made the "Pound Cake" speech among other's doesn't mean that he's politically conservative. He's a Democrat who endorsed Obama, twice.

From Cosby's Wikipedia page:

Quote:Quote:

Cosby has also been openly critical of conservative Republican politicians in regards to their views on socioeconomic and racial issues. In a 2013 CNN interview regarding voting rights, Cosby stated "this Republican Party is not the Republican Party of 1863, of Abraham Lincoln, abolitionists and slavery, is not good. I think it's important for us to look at the underlying part of it. What is the value of it? Is it that some people are angry because my people no longer want to work for free?"

The Bill Cosby thread

All these women who said they were raped by Cosby, how come none of them took him to court?

Answer: because there is no evidence.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:16 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Just because he made the "Pound Cake" speech among other's doesn't mean that he's politically conservative, he's a Democrat.

Cosby has also been openly critical of conservative Republican politicians in regards to their views on socioeconomic and racial issues. In a 2013 CNN interview regarding voting rights, Cosby stated "this Republican Party is not the Republican Party of 1863, of Abraham Lincoln, abolitionists and slavery, is not good. I think it's important for us to look at the underlying part of it. What is the value of it? Is it that some people are angry because my people no longer want to work for free?"

He is politically conservative. He is also social conservative. We used to call these people Blue Dog Democrats. Black men for a long time were almost forced to be Democrats because of the crass bigotry from the Republican party. The Democrat party was not always an anti-family and anti-community party. It was not always ultra liberal on social issues either. We were all Democrats in the past. Only the uncle toms and really thoughtful types like Clarence were actual Republicans back then. Now we are all playing catch up.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:23 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Just because he made the "Pound Cake" speech among other's doesn't mean that he's politically conservative, he's a Democrat.

He is politically conservative. He is also social conservative. We used to call these people Blue Dog Democrats. Black men for a long time were almost forced to be Democrats because of the crass bigotry from the Republican party. The Democrat party was not always an anti-family and anti-community party. It was not always ultra liberal on social issues either. We were all Democrats in the past. Only the uncle toms and really thoughtful types like Clarence were actual Republicans back then. Now we are all playing catch up.

The Democrat party has been anti-family for a good 30 years, at least.

Most of the Democratic party policies destroying the inner city were enacted under LBJ 50 years ago.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 02:03 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

My mistake, yes the 2 cases are very different... I didn't remember that the Polanski case' "victim" was so young. But she did look a bit like the Cosby case' "victim" I think...

Polanski case:
[Image: cn_image.size.samantha-geimer-polanski.png]

and Cosby case:
[Image: 1415883375093_wps_94_An_archival_image_of_Barb.jpg]

But anyway, ultra famous people like Cosby or Polanski, in positions of huge media power, they are surrounded by so much beauty and "temptation", and everything is so easy for them, so... I would be surprised if they never ever pushed their advantage a little bit... I mean, if they never ever gave wine to a stunning would-be actress or debutante, and then tried to kiss her or some, then they are saints, props to them... Let's be honest here, media people aren't saints...

Now, are these men often victims of entrapment, and are they obvious targets for scammers, the answer is yes, of course. Lots of women will try to scam them, sure! But, for some reason (I hope it's not jealousy [Image: blush.gif]) I don't pity them, and actually, I am a little suspicious of them. Media people are totally selfish and vainglorious people, I can't trust them.

I mean, I would totally defend the rights of any man accused, without proofs, of "rape": he should be considered innocent until proven guilty. I'd respect his right to be considered innocent. But, if it is a media man, a media star, then... I just feel that at some point in his life he surely "took advantage" (being an actual rape or not), no way he's a saint.

The Bill Cosby thread

None of these women were raped by Cosby. They're alpha widows damaged for life and they blame Cosby.

I bet what happened is they threw themselves at him, and he used them for an orgasm, but they thought it was much more than that. They probably had dreams of him leaving his wife, and of them moving into a Beverly Hills mansion, and accompanying him to the awards shows wearing $10,000 dresses and $100,000 in jewelry while getting their picture taken.

But the call never came. Cos shot his load and that's all he wanted. The hamster spun that into sexual assault.

They tasted celebrity cock once and they will never get that again. Alpha widows, the whole lot of them.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:28 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:23 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

The Democrat party has been anti-family for a good 30 years, at least.

Most of the Democratic party policies destroying the inner city were enacted under LBJ 50 years ago.

Technically, yes. Compared to today no, because the intention was not the same. The Democrat party is completely dominated by ultra social liberals with no values at all. Gay agenda for example was not common in either party back then. Even Obama was against gay marriage at the beginning on his campaign because that element was not well accepted within the party carte blanc like it is now.

Like I said before, a few saw through the smoke and mirrors and sided with the right team early. The rest of us are playing catch up.

The Bill Cosby thread

Just because he made the "Pound Cake" speech among other's doesn't mean that he's politically conservative. He's a Democrat who endorsed Obama, twice.

Cosby may not be a conservative, but he does fall under the "positive black man" category who refuses to subscribe to the black inferiority agenda and who has crossover ability (note the bold for this is the "worst" type of black man, someone who can get blacks AND whites to like and listen to him). Herman Cain was leading the GOP polls in 2012 and had a lot of white support as well as the ability to take a lot of black votes from Obama right before sexual harrassment allegations came out. Clarence Thomas was a feel good story who rose up from the segregated South to go on to attend Yale Law School and become a Supreme Court Justice then all of a sudden one of his pubic hairs got onto a Coke can.

And we can even throw entertainers and athletes in there as well. Michael Jackson was the first black to have his music videos on MTV and his "Thriller" album became the highest selling album of all time before he mysteriously starting whiting his face and molesting children (ah the price of fame). An African American was the most famous and beloved man in the world and the most successful musician in known history and the powers that be just could not take it. Prince who had similar appeal but lesser known had the get out of the music industry and start streaming his new releases online before they could get to him. O.J Simpson was the All-American good guy who was a Hall of Fame athlete and a beloved actor who all of a sudden had a murder rap. Once again, both with tremendous cross over appeal and didn't present themselves as shufflin' and jiving and making a fool out of themselves.

The Bill Cosby thread

Cosby is one of the best examples of the downfall of our country. If feminism wants to see it's future, look no further than the African American culture, no-dad single-mom-what-a-hero-she-loves-her-kids-so-much-it's-not-the-teacher's-fault-mentality. And now it's happened/happening now in American culture at large.

When someone like Cosby says "this doesn't work, here's how to fix it" in common sense terms, he's castigated, tarred and feathered as Rush says...and labeled a "racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobe..." (Southern hayseed hick, turn-coat black man, cracker-lover, religious wacko, misogynist, whatever ending you want to that string of hatred).

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

The Bill Cosby thread

So... I found the transcript for this "pound cake speech" he gave. Read it and you'll understand why the left hates Cosby so much.

The full transcript is here. Here are a few choice quotes:

Ladies and gentlemen, these people set, they opened the doors, they gave us the right, and today, ladies and gentlemen, in our cities and public schools we have fifty percent drop out. In our own neighborhood, we have men in prison. No longer is a person embarrassed because they're pregnant without a husband. (clapping) No longer is a boy considered an embarrassment if he tries to run away from being the father of the unmarried child (clapping)

50 percent drop out rate, I'm telling you, and people in jail, and women having children by five, six different men. Under what excuse, I want somebody to love me, and as soon as you have it, you forget to parent. Grandmother, mother, and great grandmother in the same room, raising children, and the child knows nothing about love or respect of any one of the three of them (clapping).

Five or six different children, same woman, eight, ten different husbands or whatever, pretty soon you're going to have to have DNA cards so you can tell who you're making love to. You don't who this is. It might be your grandmother.

Brown Versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We’ve got to take the neighborhood back (clapping). We’ve got to go in there. Just forget telling your child to go to the Peace Corps. It’s right around the corner. (laughter) It’s standing on the corner. It can’t speak English. It doesn’t want to speak English. I can’t even talk the way these people talk. “Why you ain’t where you is go, ra,” I don’t know who these people are. And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk (laughter). Then I heard the father talk. This is all in the house. You used to talk a certain way on the corner and you got into the house and switched to English. Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t land a plane with “why you ain’t…” You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. There is no Bible that has that kind of language.

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:05 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Maybe this is a generational thing. I guess I just feel bad for Cosby. He may not mean much to the young generation now, but when I was a kid he was nearly a permanent fixture on childrens' programming in the 70s and 80s. He was an explainer, an educator, and a good man. "Fat Albert", his appearances on PBS for kids, etc. Everybody loved him.

He was tremendously influential, at least I saw it that way.

psychological warfare:

"you're childhood heroes aren't worth mud."

"a man accomplishing scientific feats is within our scorn if he can be caught on a triviality."

"nothing is safe for you. obey or else"

The Bill Cosby thread

Renzy, that argument is one of the weakest ones on their behalf.

Anyone of decent intelligence and benevolent intentions that argues for better standards in AA youth dialect is a sure path to failure. It's an unsystematic dialect that changes rapidly, determined by fads, music and deviant culture.

Not only can "why you ain't" not land a plane, but it also can't become fluent in a foreign language, comprehend subtleties in classical literature, form intellectual debate properly.

What it does do:

Increase the likelihood of misunderstandings, make a target or excuse for judgment, limit linguistic creativity in prose, limit understanding of globalism-standardized learning materials, makes you look incapable or unapplied.