rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I move on this ho?

I madeout with some ho from my class about 2 weeks ago on a night out. She seemed really into the makeout and wouldn't relent eating my face. I was getting bored so just grabbed her and went to get my coat to leave with her. She uses the "I can't I'm here with my friend" excuse so fuck it we split up, I go chill for a while then leave.

Back in class the girl completely ignores me. This is around the time people start saying to me "didn't she have a boyfriend when she madeout with you?". So now there's no contact at all, according to some she's a slut, but sheet, I still wanna fuck at least once though.

Any suggestions for moving on this ho? Should I just open regardless? It's not the end of the world if I fuck this up, I'm working on another bitch in the other class, but I'd rather avoid some awkward shit for the rest of the year if possible.

Typical buyer's remorse as MM calls it. Happened to me so many times with my classmates. It fades away over time and then you can try again.

The best way is to ignore the hoe and start chatting with another girl in class. Your hoe will see, and hopefully will care enough to get jealous. If that's the case, she'll find a way back to you. It's on you then to not push the interaction too fast, but just talk (you need to wait for the next opportunity to arise). Then, arrange to meet with her one night and proceed as normal (i.e. push for sex).