rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does getting ripped change your face?

I know that losing weight alter your face a bit, make you lose fat on the cheeks, chin and help make your jawline more defined.

What I can't seem to find info on is whether or not getting truly jacked make your face look more muscular. I've always been lean but will not say I'm ripped, but working on it. There's nothing wrong with my face but I'm not Ryan Gosling. Wonder if getting ripped make your face look more attractive and more manly? Maybe it highlight the cheekbones and jawline even more?

Any of you guys notice your face getting more attractive after getting jacked, or is it more about the overall appearance that make you more attractive as a whole.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Yes, if I could find the other thread, someone posted a ton of images of just the faces before and after losing weight.

I can tell you from personal experience that losing over 50 and building muscle made mine look completely different.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

If you're not fat, getting lean will change your face marginally unless you diet down to real low levels of bodyfat (sub 10%).

Yeah it does. A lot of people think that when you lower your BF%, it only affects the torso and limbs, whereas it actually affects everywhere.

First off, jacked and ripped aren't interchangeable. Getting jacked is a helluva lot harder than getting ripped.

But for a short answer, cutting down body fat absolutely leans out the face.

It's a balancing act though. I love the benefits of having a big muscular body (6'4 220lb), but it's incredibly hard to maintain that size naturally at a very low body fat, and to me the lifestyle changes wouldn't be worth it. But since I don't have a cast iron jawline, anything but a very low body fat makes my face a little puffy.

For me, size > ripped. I just prefer being a big dominant SOB. But in terms of facial aesthetic appeal, I definitely look better at 200lb.

Also, I've noticed that older guys with very low body fat can start to look unhealthy. Whereas a similar body fat young guy rocks a lean face, an older dude starts to look gaunt.

Check this thread out

*heads to gym*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...891&page=1

Quote: (11-12-2014 02:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Check this thread out

*heads to gym*

If this thread isn't motivation, I don't know what is! I can't believe the difference that it makes!

Quote: (11-12-2014 02:09 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Check this thread out

*heads to gym*

Especially the last couple % of body-fat cut up to 12-8% just makes a huge difference. Could be 1-4 points on the male attraction scale depending on current fat level and height. In my opinion it is even better being slim than very muscular, though your shoulders definitely should be broader and arms a bit stronger.

Testosterone also changes your face.

Fuck- that thread makes me want to live on nothing but protein shakes.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Pictures like the ones in the bodybuilding.com thread are why I want to get to single digit body fat.

Holy shit! Hopefully losing some fat will work wonders for my ugly ass. Currently at about 20%, usually get rated 5-6.

Yes! And generally for the better: http://i.imgur.com/Z67zk.jpg

The link includes some chicks, too. Really drives home that saying about, "There are no ugly girls, only lazy ones."

Edit: Losing BF% seems to make people dress less beta too.

I am in the MikeCF camp.

At 14% BF I have a very lean face with a strongly define jawline which is a blessing and a curse.

When I get to 12% or below I look gaunt and weak in the face, girls tell me I look too skinny and my family tries to feed me everything in sight. Better to have a healthy face than a 6 pack.

My only recourse is to get broader shoulders, thicker arms etc....

I also have 24"+ thighs and 16.5"+ calves naturally with no weight lifting. Lower body is done pants fit tight enough lol.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Great comment:

Quote:Quote:

my ex gf was like this

she was kinda on the overweight side but was told each and everyday she would be model status if she just lost the weight

alas that never happened..but its been a year since ive seen her so who knows

Fuck that thread is a huge inspiration WestIndie!

Though for the purpose of this thread, I would say the huge transformation they got is much more about overall appearance than just facial. Look at it, they dress better and the ones with the most significant change totally got a new haircut. Men we should have a haircut for your face thread!

Facial features change are obvious too: less fat in cheeks, more defined cheekbone and jawline. Is it just me or for some of them their face look longer and their eyes deeper?

I'm wondering if going from 18% (where I am) to 12-13% will give me such a huge boost.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote:Quote:

I'm wondering if going from 18% (where I am) to 12-13% will give me such a huge boost.

As long as you maintain muscle, you bet.

I used to be about 20% bodyfat and was very average looking. These days I'm at 15%, which combined with me no longer rocking stubble (I look better without it) and a better haircut I'm lucky enough to have become above average looking, though it took a while for me to actually realize it and gradually adjust my mental image of myself accordingly. It's very easy not to notice what's going on right in front of you when the change is happening at a slow pace.

I'm making a concerted effort at the moment to slow cut down to 10%, but I never considered till now that going from 15% to 10% could have a big impact on facial aesthetics, it didn't cross my mind that there would be an appreciable amount of fat left on my face at 15%. This thread has got me staring in the mirror trying to imagine where more of it could come off from [Image: lol.gif]

For those of us looking to cut some fat and get to a lower body fat percentage, this stuff is magic:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/grenad...nator.html

This stuff helped me go from 30% to 20% in less than 6 months. Combine this with some testosterone cream and triweekly gym sessions, and you'll barely need to change your diet.

No, I'm not getting paid for this shit, even though I should be. I probably provide them with more publicity than their own marketing team.

"you'll barely need to change your diet"

hey man, i commend you for shedding off some lb's, but you're doing it wrong. diet is king brotha!

Quote: (11-13-2014 10:52 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Fuck that thread is a huge inspiration WestIndie!

Though for the purpose of this thread, I would say the huge transformation they got is much more about overall appearance than just facial. Look at it, they dress better and the ones with the most significant change totally got a new haircut. Men we should have a haircut for your face thread!

Facial features change are obvious too: less fat in cheeks, more defined cheekbone and jawline. Is it just me or for some of them their face look longer and their eyes deeper?

Quote: (11-13-2014 04:24 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I used to sooth myself with the idea that since I'm not as good looking, I have to work harder than the pretty boy and thus my game will be better.

Now that I have a wing who looks like Ryan Gosling, I realize it's just mental masturbating. Assuming everything else equal (which my wing and I are), the good looking guy has so many advantages and none of the disadvantages.

-Confidence born out of natural self-love. Also high sense of self-entitlement ==>Automatic solid inner game.
-Automatic DHV every fucking where he goes.
-Get more exposure to girls and get flirted with more often, therefore more experience. Since he's a smart guy, he's very good at filtering out the good information.
-Easier access to 9s and 9.5s
-Can do side jobs that we can't: modelling, acting, high-end servers etc.
-Get paid more. Statistically speaking.

No point in looking at their disadvantages. It's like saying "aint easy to be rich/have girls pawning over you". That's bullshit and you want to punch the guy who actually means it. As men we focus on ourselves and the best version we can be.

Sorry, but you don't really know if you're attractive or not if you're 18% body fat as you noted in the other thread. Shred the weight, put on a decent amount of muscle and you'll probably be on the same level as this guy.

No, bodybuilding doesn't change your facial structure, but getting rid of the fat makes a huge difference and anyone saying that they are unattractive without putting in the effort is making excuses.

It's probably the single best thing a man can do for his game after relocating his balls and approaching chicks.

A bunch of ugly motherfuckers turned into male models by dropping down to 8-12% body fat. Amazing.

To think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a guy who wasn't good looking that was obviously fit with low body fat.

Here I am worried about getting too small, when really I should be cutting this fat ASAP.

This just shows to go that men complaining about their looks are bitching for no good reason.

The average man can become above average in terms of looks quite easily.

With good style, hitting the gym and lower bf%, proper hairstyle for your face, and having confidence you can easily raise your facial and overall looks substantially. Over the last couple of years, I've improved my dress and grooming quite a bit, to the point where I think I went from a 4 to maybe a 6.5-7 when I'm really well dressed and groomed.

Another interesting effect I've noticed is that it works both ways. If you have good looks you'll be more confident, but if you're confident you'll look even better because your subtle facial expression will change. The best situation is to create a positive feedback loop where both aspects are feeding into each other.

Quote: (11-14-2014 01:24 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

To think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a guy who wasn't good looking that was obviously fit with low body fat.

Really? There are plenty of lean guys out there with unfortunate facial structure. Steve Buscemi is always going to be ugly.

[Image: steve-buscemi.jpg]

Steve Buscemi doesn't fit what I said at all. I didn't say lean.

"To think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a guy who wasn't good looking that was obviously fit with low body fat."

Buscemi is skinny fat, he has no muscle mass at all. I wouldn't consider him fit in any sense of the word.