rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eminem raps about being violent to a female pop star and people take him seriously

Eminem raps about being violent to a female pop star and people take him seriously

http://shadyrecords.com/2014/11/10/watch...e-cxvpher/

Eminem's verse starts at 11:43 but the whole thing is worth watching. The specific lyrics offending the SJW:

“But I may fight for gay rights, especially if they dyke is more of a knockout than Janay Rice/ Play nice? Bitch I’ll punch Lana Del Rey right in the face twice, like Ray Rice in broad daylight in the plain sight of the elevator surveillance/ ’Til her head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.”

He obviously doesn't want to actually punch her, it sounds cool and is funny. But tell that to these babies: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/92284372.html

Also

[Image: lana-del-rey-nude-for-gq-02.jpg]

WB

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

The same people also think that Meghan Trainor would gladly accept a fat guy into her bed, because everyone is naturally perfect.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Em's written lyrics about drinking the bloody bathwater after murdering and dismembering his own cousin in the bathtub at 3 am in the morning. There's also a lyric about raping his own mother, and being sodomized by his dad. This particular lyric would fall in the "shits and giggles" category under Eminem's repertoire. Oh please...

You don't get there till you get there

That cypher is what rap is all about.

Who is Lana Del Rey? I mean, is she like a feminist singer song writer or something?

I never saw this before today. I'm surprised the shit he said about fingering Gloria Steinem wasn't what caused the controversy. Em's still got bars man, I've gotta lot of respect for that guy. He's definitely in my top 3 best rappers of all time. Its really a shame that rappers aren't expected to freestyle much anymore because I enjoy watching cyphers like this.

Also, I haven't listened to her too much, but I don't think Lana Del Rey really fucks with feminism, and I think she's even denounced it pretty publicly.

9/10 WB

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTTXR8nda4Kv3n5Tr4hIT...E4KMEiBb9L]

[Image: lana-del-rey-au-naturel.jpg]

This is the title track from her last album. I don't think a feminist would sing about getting off being hit in the face by her lover.

Also WB.

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:26 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Lana del ray is gay though...

Where'd you get that idea from? She made waves a few months ago for bragging about how many guys in the music industry she fucked to make it big.

Remember it's only abuse when a man does it

Quote: (11-11-2014 02:32 AM)dholland662 Wrote:  

Who is Lana Del Rey? I mean, is she like a feminist singer song writer or something?

A really hot singer with brilliant networking skills.

That's my favorite song she's done. She was originally going to have Lou Reed on it but he died that day.

- Kanye Omari West

This thread is now about how Lana Del Rey is extremely WB.

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq-cover.jpg]

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq06.jpg]

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq05.jpg]

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq04.jpg]

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq02.jpg]

[Image: lana-del-rey-gq01.jpg]

- Kanye Omari West

Already mentioned that she's worth the hatefuck for me. Now if I can just find that link...

Shang-a-lang!

Maybe I should start listening to Lana's music.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Shes ok, 7/10 WB. She understands the wall and red pill concepts (like most women do but don't want to admit) and it resonates in her songs. Young and Beautiful for example

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-11-2014 01:52 AM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Em's written lyrics about drinking the bloody bathwater after murdering and dismembering his own cousin in the bathtub at 3 am in the morning. There's also a lyric about raping his own mother, and being sodomized by his dad. This particular lyric would fall in the "shits and giggles" category under Eminem's repertoire. Oh please...

Exactly. This is Eminem Lite. People today would have an aneurysm listening to The Slim Shady LP.

We have come full circle. People are offended by Eminem's lyrics like it's 1999.

A lot of people don't seem to realize that Slim Shady is Eminem's alter ego in rap. He uses that "persona" to say controversial shit, make fun of people, and say stuff that he knows will get a reaction out of people - hence why it's called "Shady's Cypher." They need to lighten up - the guy is clearly not serious.

Eminem's just jealous cause he knows ASAP Rocky hit it.

Damn. Shady still has dat fire! Man those bars were heavy. Reminds me of the ones in that legendary 12 minute freestyle with Royce Da 5'9".

Quote:Quote:

Got a blowjob from Paula Jones, and stuffed it so far in her mouth
My balls broke both of her collarbones
Told Maya this shit was all about me-ah
Gave Alyssa Milano syphillis, mono and gonorrhea
And all three of my main girls said see-ya
Cause Brandy and Monica walked in and caught me fucking Aaliyah
I splish splash while I'm taking a bath
Grab a handful of pills, break em in half, take em and laugh
White trash -- fucking your wife in the ass
While you're out siphoning gas for your lawnmower to cut the grass

Straight fucking fire right there.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-11-2014 02:32 AM)dholland662 Wrote:  

She is one of the many new trust fund girls who now control the culture. Others include Taylor Swift, Megan Trainor, Ariana Grande, and Lena Dunham.

Back when I grew up, having your pop stars (or TV icons) be a bunch of rich girls would have seemed as ridiculous as soap actress Morgan Fairchild trying to "rock out." It would have been considered Mom Music and dismissed by anyone under 30.

But for some reasons, Milennnials take to this stuff. Milennials -- at least the younger ones -- have never given us a Beastie Boys or a Nirvana or even a Rolling Stones. They're content to buy the Disney-approved pop stars of the mainstream media.

The closest we have to pop rebels now is rappers, but we've had them (and better ones) since the '80s. And on top of that, most rappers embrace the mainstream real quick.

Where is the new Alx Rose? Where is the new Eminem? Where are the men in pop who are so politically incorrect they frighten Washington Wives like Tipper Gore into starting political groups like the PMRC (Parents Music Resource Center) to get their music banned?

Hell, I'd settle for a new Marilyn Manson, even though he seemed a bit cartoonish at the time.

I know I keep repeating this same stuff about trust funders, but I'm trying to get it out there. It bothers me to no end the mainstream media isn't covering these stars like this.

(For those who don't know who Morgan Fairchild is, she's an actress who specialized in playing bratty rich women. She was also in those goofy Old Navy commercials from ten years ago.)
[Image: s5et000z.jpg]

This is the first time I've actually spent time looking at Lana Del Ray's photos. She is actually pretty hot.

All I knew of her was that she sang Young and Beautiful on Great Gatsby soundtrack. Haunting voice, great movie.

I didn't know Em was dropping a new album, I'll be sure to pre-order.

As I see it, and have tracked it, Eminem's career hit a landslide after his long stint in rehab and never recovered. If he had a brain cell left, he'd take any negative response from a celeb and blow that shit up by firing back 10-fold to stir a turd.

Del Ray's fat upper lip needs a bleach mustache.. I declare.

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:18 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2014 03:26 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Where'd you get that idea from? She made waves a few months ago for bragging about how many guys in the music industry she fucked to make it big.

I wouldn't doubt that, but I had heard that the biggest factor in her fame was her rich dad bankrolling it. Isn't Lana Del Ray the 3rd name she's sung under?

I actually like some of her songs although I can't imagine she'd deliver live. My problem with her is that she is the fakest pop singer alive today which is really something.

She has this persona of a "gangster Nancy Sinatra" that she's trying to achieve, and really couldn't give a shit about any real artistic expression. Not that pop stars like Brittany Spears or Christina Aguilera were fountains of artistic truths, but at least they weren't as open with the fact that all they cared about was getting attention. Stuff like this doesn't bode well for society's future.

Also,

[Image: lana_del_rey_plastic-surgery-before-after.png]

And how do people not get that rap isn't a fucking autobiography. If Eminem did everything he rapped about he'd be in jail for the dozens of felonies that he would have committed.

Edit:

I just decided to check out the live stuff, this girl is brutal. Hopefully the guy who produced her shit into gold was paid well. Staring at 1:20

Eminem been pissing off feminists so long, I think these are the kids of the original ones. That's impressive.

"I say that shit just clownin,' dog, come on, how fucked up is you?"

Quote: (11-11-2014 02:15 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

And how do people not get that rap isn't a fucking autobiography. If Eminem did everything he rapped about he'd be in jail for the dozens of felonies that he would have committed.

Someone gets it

[Image: attachment.jpg22790]