rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 year old Test levels
5 year old Test levels
Hey guys,

I got my testosterone levels checked and i'm curious what the number means.

I got it checked at 9am after fasting for the evening. The number came in as 521 ng/DL.

This looks mid range and i'm tempted to get a second opinion. Ideally i'd like to feel like my 17 year old self again.
5 year old Test levels
I've yet to do this myself but it's something I've been looking into for a while. Did you go to your regular doctor or a specific clinic? Mike from Danger and Play has covered blood work, raising testosterone naturally and TRT in depth. You may find some answers here:
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/05/13/...se-levels/

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip
5 year old Test levels
Quote: (11-06-2014 04:50 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I got my testosterone levels checked and i'm curious what the number means.

I got it checked at 9am after fasting for the evening. The number came in as 521 ng/DL.

This looks mid range and i'm tempted to get a second opinion. Ideally i'd like to feel like my 17 year old self again.

Lots of factors go into this.
5 year old Test levels
Thanks for the reply Neo, here's my life:

I don't have exact numbers since i'm in a car right now but here's my regiment for that week.
Blood work done on Friday. Earlier in the week I had done some heavy chest and shoulder work on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't hit the gym the remaining days before the blood work. No cardio was done

Everyday when I wake up I take 6K IUs of vitamin D and fish oil. Before bed I take 3 zma pills, some creatine, 6mg of melatonin, a small scoop of GABA powder, and some fish oil.

The gaba, zma, and melatonin help me sleep. I get a full 7-9 hours of sleep depending on when I need to wake up.

Food intake is roughly 4 meals a day with lots of saturated fats (turkey sausage, bacon, fried egg, and oatmeal breakfast). Lunch is some Greek yoghurt, fruit (grapes right now), PBJ, and a banana. Dinner varies depending on what I want. Always have a big protein like chicken, pork, or a red meat. I finish everything with a casein protein shake with whole milk, frozen berries, and psyllium husk.

I normally work out 4 days a week. This week was the exception.

Hope this helps.
5 year old Test levels
My Test is in 950 -980. im 35
but my free test is about middle of the road

there are other things you should look for besides one number

https://www.google.com/search?q=testoste...0QrQIoBDAB