rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Halloween Fail

Halloween Fail

Decided to hit SoHo, Tampa's hot spot, on Halloween. Moma was going to join me, but he fell asleep until pretty late...clearly the man has more women than he can handle. Another time, Moma!

Anyways, this girl mentions being tired and wanting to go to sleep, so I suggest we go back to her place and she says yes, but that we're not going to have sex. I follow my instinct, ignore her, and just go back to her place and escalate. She was getting into the kissing, touching, and fingering, but was pretty half-assed when I put her hand on me and stopped me each time I jumped on top to go inside. Then she really did crash and fall asleep. It made me think she might have actually meant what she said.

This is the second time this has happened to me in about 6 months, each time with Southern girls. The other girl put out on D2, and I assume this girl will, too. But it makes me wonder, do you guys run into this ever? When a girl says she isn't DTF, is there any value in taking her at her word, getting the number, and then focusing the rest of your night on somebody else? Or do you think she and the other Southern girl actually were DTF and I somehow didn't convert?

Halloween Fail

i usually say, "alright thats fine, i'm not a piece of meat anyways." or some stupid shit bout them taking advantage of you. Also i just say i want to cuddle, which 9/10 times leads to sex for me. You could also eat her out or put her hand on your dick, basically making her super horny that she'll fuck you and probably have buyers remorse the next day. I personally don't understand southern girls myself, but when they say they're not having sex, it just to make them feel less slutty, but if she was doing all that shit with you she was dtf. just be persistent and keep trying and hopefully it'll slip in when you're "just rubbing her clit with your dick"

Halloween Fail

Exactly. Cuddle should always lead to sex. WTF happened...twice? "When I put her hand on me," that was my dick. Pretty uninspired hj for less than a minute. Things ended when I went to rub against her clit. She stopped me from that, too. I don't get it.

Halloween Fail

Try throwing a few more things in there. It sounds like you didn't quite clear her 'arousal' threshold. You should think 'intimate', as opposite to 'push the buttons'.
You could add:
- Sucking on titties, nibbling on ear lobe
- Running your hand all over her body
- More skin on skin contact. If you and her are wearing no top, full chest-to-chest contact (while kissing, neck-kissing etc) will arouse her.
- Being side-on so you can intertwine bare legs
- Incidental crotch contact. She may not allow you to touch her clit with her fingers, but your knee or thigh (or dick through your clothes if you're still wearing them) can be rubbing against it.

The 'put hand on dick' was an alright idea, but I will normally 'bring her attention to the dick' by incidental contact of it with her body. She just has to 'know about the hard dick' to get aroused. For me, the deliberate putting of her hand on my dick doesn't get as good a response because its too 'forced'.

Never show any signs of being annoyed, the best response to resistance or lack of compliance is smiling or indifference.

Halloween Fail

Well yeah, did all of that, actually. She liked the ear lobe nibbles, clit rubbing, running hand over body, etc. Arousal seemed there.

I guess I'll just keep ignoring what they say, go home with them, and escalate. But I hate throwing away Halloween on a 6/7 that didn't put out.

Halloween Fail

Wow sorry man, sounds like a tough one. Not sure how you could have screened that one out or pushed it over the line.

Halloween Fail

Last night I had an old plate (haven't seen her in almost a year)

she went from "we're not having sex" and completely blocking me off physically

to grabbing my dick and jacking me off while saying "i'm trying really hard not to have sex with you, but you turn me on so much"

to me being almost borderline forceful in unbuttoning her shirt off

she finally gave in, went to the bathroom and came back only in a top.

Yeah the dick feel test is a great way to gauge how horny and interested a girl is.

Halloween Fail

Crazy, I had almost the identical experience awhile ago. Except the top was an Ohio State football jersey. And that's a weird one. You aren't in DC, are you?

"I'm trying really hard not to have sex with you" is what you want to hear.