rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Instructor causes stir in the Far East

SOURCE

Quote:Quote:

“When you go to Tokyo….if you’re a white male, you can do what you want. Just grab her, pull her in. She’ll giggle. Just say PIKACHU or POKEMON or something to take the pressure off. I’m romping through the streets (of Tokyo) just grabbing girls and it’s like (motions) head on dick (pfft) head on dick, yelling ‘PIKACHU’ with a Pikachu shirt on….Every foreigner who is white does this. When you see that one foreigner in the crowd in Tokyo and your eyes will lock and you know that he knows and he knows that and it’s this guilty look like you both fucked a hooker or something.”

Who is Julien Blanc? He is according to his Facebook page “an executive coach for Real Social Dynamics, the international leader in dating advice”. According to the highly unreliable news source, The Daily Mail, “Pick-up artist Julien Blanc charges men $3000 to learn his secret tricks”– and they work! (Maybe). The reporter who wrote the article even tries some of the tricks out for himself! That’s the kind of quality journalism we expect from The Daily Mail.

You can see Julien’s amazingly misogynist and offensive lectures on how to convince women to have sex with you (if you’re a white male with sociopathic tendencies) at two web sites:: http://www.pimpingmygame.com & http://www.rsdnation.com

He is coming to Japan sometime this month. He is not going to be very welcome. In September 2014, a Youtube blogger named msdoom99, posted a Japanese subtitled video of his instructional film White Male Fucks Asian Women In Tokyo (And The Beautiful Methods To It) with some caustic comments.

Msdoom99’s video has gotten over a 1000 comments most of them extremely negative. Julien, in his overconfident idiocy, seems to believe that because Japanese women nervously giggle and don’t say “No!” or punch him, that they’re okay with his manhandling of them.
The man is so revolting that he has an entire twitter feed dedicated to stopping him @jennli123 and a hashtag as well: #takedownjulienblanc

[Image: Screenshot-2014-11-03-23.22.24.png]

Looks like RSD Nation is making some moves out there.

Quote: (11-03-2014 06:39 PM)Royale Wrote:  

SOURCE

This is bad. Ugh. You can do all the Monkey shit you want, but he's missing the point

He definitely isn't getting Lays from doing shit like that. The only reason he can get away with that is because the Japanese are "non-confrontational" and yeah the girl probably see it as a cute distraction, but you can bet this guy isn't getting laid like that.

What's probably happening is this:

Idiot PUA does bad game/monkey shit/pikachu head crotch whatever, gets the girls PHONE NUMBER probably not even a cell phone mail address, probably doesn't have ANY idea wtf a Sekigaisen is so he's lost out on that.

He goes home calls the number, the girl looks at the number, doesn't answer.

OR if he got the girl's cell phone address, he mails her asking her out and she never responds.

IF he was actually getting laid like this, other dudes would be doing it too, and there wouldn't be a whole room full of idiot guys eating this dude's bullshit up.

if any one form RVF goes to Japan/Tokyo/Osaka, PLEASE don't do shit like this, you'll just embarrass yourself.

Also, if you do that shit around the wrong Japanese dude, in the wrong venue/place/etc, expect to catch a beatdown by either the bouncer, or one of the Japanese orbiters at the club. (If you do club game right, you shouldn't have to deal with Japanese orbiters but whatever.)

The best thing to do, is to suit up there.

I do find it funny that the SJWs are all up in arms about a non-issue, Japanese people don't care about that like SJWs would, they'd just laugh at you(if you're the guy who did all that shit) later on.

Isaiah 4:1

Ok, but is he banging them? All I see is "showy" aggressive club/street game, but there is a huge chasm between manhandling compliant J-girls and getting them to your apartment. This sounds like a marketing ploy to separate men from their money with promises of easy pussy.

I watched this video before it caused the outrage, and it seemed over the top. The guy is like a bull in a China shop. He would get fucked for doing it in many western countries or Russia, for example. Call me a white knight or whatever, but the guy is an asshole.

Quote: (11-03-2014 06:39 PM)Royale Wrote:  

“When you go to Tokyo….if you’re a white male, you can do what you want. Just grab her, pull her in. She’ll giggle. Just say PIKACHU or POKEMON or something to take the pressure off. I’m romping through the streets (of Tokyo) just grabbing girls and it’s like (motions) head on dick (pfft) head on dick, yelling ‘PIKACHU’ with a Pikachu shirt on….Every foreigner who is white does this. When you see that one foreigner in the crowd in Tokyo and your eyes will lock and you know that he knows and he knows that and it’s this guilty look like you both fucked a hooker or something.”

Is this for real? What does 'head on dick' mean?

Can anyone comment on this, would this actually get you laid or is this guy just a street performer?

Can you really pull off caveman game on the streets of Japan, of all places?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

He's an asshole and will not get laid with either quality or quantity. These girls are embarrassed and probably angry. Their male orbiters and friends are seething.

This stuff will and is giving foreigners a bad name in Japan. The video has made it to Japanese media.
It's a touchy time in Japan with the culture becoming much more defensive and xenophobic. The last thing we need is attention like this.

Look at Korea. Word is 10-20 years ago it was much easier for foreigners to get women there. Now (although I don't have first hand experience) the consensus is that foreigners are not really welcome, Guys will cockblock hugely, and the girls won't want to lose their reputation by being seen with foreigners. Japan is going the same way and that's terrible for one of the world's best poosy paradises.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

This stuff will and is giving foreigners a bad name in Japan. The video has made it to Japanese media.
It's a touchy time in Japan with the culture becoming much more defensive and xenophobic.

Well, Mostly white dudes, Black dudes aren't viewed like that - Yes there are the African touts but Japanese people CAN tell between an African dude PRETENDING he's a Black American and an Actual Black American.

Thing is the African dudes usually are BUFF and TOUGH as hell! They work in the redlight district so they are usually hard as hell, and even the Yakuza don't fk with them. They emulate a lot of black culture pretty damn well, from the hip hop dude in clubs, to the suave Denzel Washington/Ne-yo GQ guys (Ne-Yo is ridiculously popular there)

I'm not saying that white cats are looked at with contempt. . . well actually they are somewhat, but that's mostly because Japan seems to attract the weirdest, lame-est no game white dudes on the planet, where as most other ethnicities, (except for indians/arabs) are pretty normal.

BUT if you're white and you go there like you got some damn sense, you will kill it more than anyone else! i.e. Think Game+Gmanifesto+learning the language.

Japanese people can tell between the weird dudes like this and the High class cats that roll up there.

The irony is that someone like Julien could get laid fairly easily (although without language quality would not be top), if he was just acted normal. I guess that doesn't sell? Game as RSD advertises it, is not even necessary in Japan. He should tell these dudes to bust out Pimsleur Japanese if they want to get laid.

I guess I just find this "game" to be extremely low-class, and I would never socialize with someone who acted this way.

Surreyman, the answer is no. This is all absolute nonsense. I mean you can do these things, but it will not get you anywhere.

It's a touchy time in Japan with the culture becoming much more defensive and xenophobic.

Look at Korea. Word is 10-20 years ago it was much easier for foreigners to get women there. Now (although I don't have first hand experience) the consensus is that foreigners are not really welcome, Guys will cockblock hugely, and the girls won't want to lose their reputation by being seen with foreigners. Japan is going the same way and that's terrible for one of the world's best poosy paradises.

There is a silver lining though, if you know what the hell you're doing, and roll up like you are somebody, Hot J-Women WILL want to be seen with you.

Also it also helps if you know a lot of Japanese people as well, and are actually friends with them, (difficult as hell, but can be done) when You've got a decent social circle that is seen by others, you're pretty much in.

But you gotta have your shit together though.

P.S I suck at quoting shit.

Something I Just noticed "Asian" is not something Japanese people call themselves, so the video "fucking Asian women" is like saying "I fuck the Chinese massaji ("massage....prostitute) girls that harass me on the streets of Roppongi.

CJ_W, what are your personal experiences in Japan?

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:52 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

There is a silver lining though, if you know what the hell you're doing, and roll up like you are somebody, Hot J-Women WILL want to be seen with you.

Also it also helps if you know a lot of Japanese people as well, and are actually friends with them, (difficult as hell, but can be done) when You've got a decent social circle that is seen by others, you're pretty much in.

But you gotta have your shit together though.

Sure. Japan is a big country with a lot of depth, and will continue to be a good place for foreign players. But it's deteriorating and anecdotally shields are getting higher. In the past, Japanese girls didn't see foreign men as sex-crazed or love tourists, but they are starting to give shit tests along those lines. (Anecdotal from my friends on the ground in Tokyo).

Speak the language, dress and carry yourself well, and do the opposite of what Julien does in that video and you will be fine.

Something I Just noticed "Asian" is not something Japanese people call themselves, so the video "fucking Asian women" is like saying "I fuck the Chinese massaji ("massage....prostitute) girls that harass me on the streets of Roppongi.

Yup. This is a pet peeve of mine. "Asia" is largely a western construct and Japanese don't buy into it. They don't see much commonality with China or Korea, let alone Indonesia or Myanmar. Here in Australia people are always making generalisations about Asians or "eating Asian food". WTF is Asian food?

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:56 PM)Menace Wrote:  

CJ_W, what are your personal experiences in Japan?

Lived in Tokyo for Five years, Hopefully returning back early next year(had to deal with issues in the states though)

I remember seeing some guys in Tokyo "gaijin smash" as they called it. They were all drunk, very hyper and just rolled up on a group of girls and started picking them (literally) and pretending to carry them away.

Of course being Japan the girls just shrieked and giggled but it was a pathetic display and only re-enforced the idea that many j girls have that gaijin are losers in their own country and exceedingly overcompensate in Japan. The girls I was with hissed their hatred outright towards these guys.

To me this is a low class way to lead. When I know a j girl is attracted enough to me I will take her hand and lead her away to a hotel or my place but a sure as shit way to scare they kitty is to throw her over your shoulder and start walking away.

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:58 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Sure. Japan is a big country with a lot of depth, and will continue to be a good place for foreign players. But it's deteriorating and anecdotally shields are getting higher. In the past, Japanese girls didn't see foreign men as sex-crazed or love tourists, but they are starting to give shit tests along those lines. (Anecdotal from my friends on the ground in Tokyo).

Speak the language, dress and carry yourself well, and do the opposite of what Julien does in that video and you will be fine.

You mean the "Are you a playboy" line that many women ask when you're talking to them, yeah ignore that, just affirm (no need to amplify) and continue the conversation, its mostly older women that ask that anyway ("older" = 26+ haha) usually that means they're confortable enough to engage in more conversation. . . but if you're doing street game, if you've gotten to that point, you're already in a bar chatting her up anyway getting ready to bounce to a love hotel (that doesn't happen often in Day game)

But yeah, have your shit together, dress, walk, and talk like you deserve some pussy and its easi(er).

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:58 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Yup. This is a pet peeve of mine. "Asia" is largely a western construct and Japanese don't buy into it. They don't see much commonality with China or Korea, let alone Indonesia or Myanmar. Here in Australia people are always making generalisations about Asians or "eating Asian food". WTF is Asian food?

I’m in the US, and Asian-Americans (as in people of East Asian) descent use the same terminology to refer to themselves. FOBs from east Asian countries use the same terminology after they’ve been in the US a few years.

There’s Asian Fusion restaurant chains in the US which serve Chinese, Japanese and Thai food all under the same roof. The food is nowhere as good as eating a genuine Chinese, Thai or Japanese place.

I guess Japanese don’t consider themselves Asian because they’re an island which has developed a very unique culture? I’m from UK and British people don’t see themselves as European at all, even though they are technically part of Europe – it’s the island mentality.

Quote: (11-03-2014 07:48 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I'm not saying that white cats are looked at with contempt. . . well actually they are somewhat, but that's mostly because Japan seems to attract the weirdest, lame-est no game white dudes on the planet, where as most other ethnicities, (except for indians/arabs) are pretty normal.

Japanese women are too well mannered to tell this guy to fuck off.

What are you implying about Indians and Arabs? I was in Tokyo earlier this year, and there’s very few Indians there. The ones I did see with Japanese women had women rating from 6 to 8.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:06 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

You mean the "Are you a playboy" line that many women ask when you're talking to them, yeah ignore that, just affirm (no need to amplify) and continue the conversation, its mostly older women that ask that anyway ("older" = 26+ haha) usually that means they're confortable enough to engage in more conversation. . .

That "are you a playboy" line is pretty much universal, but some of my friends have recently received quite bitchy accusations of just being in Japan to fuck women, which didn't seem to happen in the past.

Don't want to be all doom and gloom, but an influx of guys like a Julien can really fuck things up, at least in the main playgrounds like Roppongi and Shibuya, and then if the media gets hold of it as a meme that's when the mentality of women around the country changes.

The women are easily brainwashed as anyone who's been in Japan knows. A couple of major TV shows highlight something, and suddenly every Japanese woman wants to do salsa dance, or visit Greece, or (potentially) stay away from horny foreign guys.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:08 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

What are you implying about Indians and Arabs? I was in Tokyo earlier this year, and there’s very few Indians there. The ones I did see with Japanese women had women rating from 6 to 8.

I'm saying that living there is substantially harder than any other foreigner, AND they STILL pull A lot of them can't get into many clubs. I had an Arab friend there who just couldn't get into certain clubs I(and other people) could get into, They get stopped by the police ALL THE TIME, and from what I saw, they just weren't really respected.

But that doesn't really deter the women that much(in fact some women LOVE Indian dudes there - it's all about finding your niche). From what I've seen is they have to deal with a lot of B.S. that other foreigners don't.

I haven't noticed any bad stares (yet) when I am obviously with a J-girl, holding hands, etc. I am definitely looking out for it. Can confirm that playboy line is universal. I just deny it and can convince them I'm not just by my actions. I have to say that I was not a big fan of Roppongi overall, even though the club I went to was fine. Too many foreigners and just a sketchy vibe. Guess some like that, but not me.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:12 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:06 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

You mean the "Are you a playboy" line that many women ask when you're talking to them, yeah ignore that, just affirm (no need to amplify) and continue the conversation, its mostly older women that ask that anyway ("older" = 26+ haha) usually that means they're confortable enough to engage in more conversation. . .

That "are you a playboy" line is pretty much universal, but some of my friends have recently received quite bitchy accusations of just being in Japan to fuck women, which didn't seem to happen in the past.

Don't want to be all doom and gloom, but an influx of guys like a Julien can really fuck things up, at least in the main playgrounds like Roppongi and Shibuya, and then if the media gets hold of it as a meme that's when the mentality of women around the country changes.

The women are easily brainwashed as anyone who's been in Japan knows. A couple of major TV shows highlight something, and suddenly every Japanese woman wants to do salsa dance, or visit Greece, or (potentially) stay away from horny foreign guys.

to be honest, having that on TV isn't that bad, I mean, this is not news (weird white dudes want to bang J-girls) to Japanese people, I'm saying that if you're on top of your game, all that shit doesn't matter. Also if any women gives you attitude like that, just politely excuse yourself and leave/find someone else. Most likely, women who act like that to your friend have been run through by tons of foreign guys before you or your friends even got there. Believe me, Women being drawn to Alpha, on top of their shit men, is not going to end because of some silly Youtube Vid/TV show. If a girl there sees a man that she's into who has what they need (what I mentioned above) that man WILL get laid. period.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:16 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I haven't noticed any bad stares (yet) when I am obviously with a J-girl, holding hands, etc. I am definitely looking out for it. Can confirm that playboy line is universal. I just deny it and can convince them I'm not just by my actions. I have to say that I was not a big fan of Roppongi overall, even though the club I went to was fine. Too many foreigners and just a sketchy vibe. Guess some like that, but not me.

Yeah people don't stare because its not in their nature to, unless you pissed someone off a lot or they want to try and talk to you (that happens)

Yeah Roppongi is Amateur hour lol, Shibuya is still good though, although Day game is more just chilling in a coffee shop regularly or a record store (R.I.P HMV)and running game there. Hell I got laid coming home from work in Shibuya once, I was in my suit, walked by "Scramble" a bar near the crossing that has glass windows for walls, walked by this 8 sitting alone looking out the window, saw her eye fuck me, walked in, got a drink, talked to her, and left with her in five minutes to a love hotel. Since you have a steady GF (I'm assuming you're not looking for other women since you actually do stuff with her etc) Roppongi wouldn't do you good anyway. But Roppongi is pretty much noob hour, and most cats don't go there or only go to clubs that most people don't know about unless its through social circle game.

Also NO ONE needs to do shit like this, ever. There is a HUGE market of J-girls that WANT to Bang white dudes/foreigners and they aren't even that hard to find! THEY KNOW that white dudes/foreigners want to fuck them as well, so really all this other stuff is not needed at all.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:03 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I remember seeing some guys in Tokyo "gaijin smash" as they called it. They were all drunk, very hyper and just rolled up on a group of girls and started picking them (literally) and pretending to carry them away.

Of course being Japan the girls just shrieked and giggled but it was a pathetic display and only re-enforced the idea that many j girls have that gaijin are losers in their own country and exceedingly overcompensate in Japan. The girls I was with hissed their hatred outright towards these guys.

To me this is a low class way to lead. When I know a j girl is attracted enough to me I will take her hand and lead her away to a hotel or my place but a sure as shit way to scare they kitty is to throw her over your shoulder and start walking away.

I concur. Lots of foreign guys in Tokyo are fucking knobs. I always made a point of getting far away from them and running my own low-key game. Seeing this shit just pisses me off. The Japanese value respect, and this shit is supremely disrespectful.

What a buffoon and an embarrassment. The saddest part is that people are paying to listen to this guy. And being white counts for nothing in Tokyo with 95+% of the population. It isn't 1985. And he speaks no Japanese and so couldn't even communicate with most Japanese women so I assume his experience was limited to hanging out in a few locations where any foreign monkey can get some attention from Tokyo's dregs. This is like hanging out in a Bangkok brothel, acting like a jackass and then coming back and telling people the key to success with Thai women is acting like a jackass (although in this case there's no sign he even had any success). Or maybe I am giving him too much credit and he never even got beyond grabbing random strangers. I didn't see any women reacting positively in the "in-field" videos.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:13 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I'm saying that living there is substantially harder than any other foreigner, AND they STILL pull A lot of them can't get into many clubs. I had an Arab friend there who just couldn't get into certain clubs I(and other people) could get into, They get stopped by the police ALL THE TIME, and from what I saw, they just weren't really respected.

But that doesn't really deter the women that much(in fact some women LOVE Indian dudes there - it's all about finding your niche). From what I've seen is they have to deal with a lot of B.S. that other foreigners don't.

I'm a brown guy and I had no issues there at all. In fact people were very helpful to me. I did actually learn a bit of Japanese before I went there and I did greet them in Japanese, so that might have helped. I was only there for 5 days so things could have been different if I was there longer.

The only time I’ve ever been turned away from a club because of my race was in UK. The doorman said no (South) Asians allowed, and I asked why – and he said because they start fights all the time. I get why he said it though – in UK some Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi guys do start fights in clubs. They’re not like the IT nerds in the US! A couple of weeks later a Pakistani guy was stopped from entering the same club - he went home came back half an hour later with a gun. He pointed it at the doorman to scare the shit out of him and then shot some bullets into the air and went home. He was arrested and jailed shortly after.

The only time I’ve experienced rudeness from a Japanese person was in Los Angeles. I asked a woman where an office was in a building, and she totally ignored me. I’m not sure whether she was a bitch, or if she didn’t understand English.

This is about one thing: making RSD money. That's it. They have an endless stream of "products" to put out, and seem to resort to ever more outrageous shit to generate revenue.

I too find this behavior horrible. It's not even white knight. How can you come to a foreign country and act like a complete jackass, and have no consideration or respect for the people or the society? It's the same as the British stag parties that roll into Europe and ruin everything.

Someone should convince them to come to Moscow and try this shit.

It's about time that these fraudsters like that Julian clown from RSD were put out of business as they are not only teaching crap while charging premium for it, but also they are ruining places around the world. What this clown is doing in Tokyo is going to have bad repercussions for the rest of guys there. They are also, from reading Buddha's Budapest thread, doing the same crappy things there.

The RVF forums in here contains way more actionable and useful info, tips and advices for FREE than anything those RSD bootcamps charges thousands for. From money to lifestyle, to health tips to lifting, to traveling and using proven ways on girls in any city you can think of around the world pretty much.

What is Game at the very core? It's to become the best man you can, in every way possible: health, financial, emotional, mental, professional, travel, everything. It's not about learning some tricks or lines as these clowns are doing.

Never liked these douches and I hope they get what they deserve by the Yakuza sooner than later before they do any damage to the market there.

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:26 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2014 08:13 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

I'm a brown guy and I had no issues there at all. In fact people were very helpful to me. I did actually learn a bit of Japanese before I went there and I did greet them in Japanese, so that might have helped. I was only there for 5 days so things could have been different if I was there longer.

The only time I’ve ever been turned away from a club because of my race was in UK. The doorman said no (South) Asians allowed, and I asked why – and he said because they start fights all the time. I get why he said it though – in UK some Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi guys do start fights in clubs. They’re not like the IT nerds in the US! A couple of weeks later a Pakistani guy was stopped from entering the same club - he went home came back half an hour later with a gun. He pointed it at the doorman to scare the shit out of him and then shot some bullets into the air and went home. He was arrested and jailed shortly after.

The only time I’ve experienced rudeness from a Japanese person was in Los Angeles. I asked a woman where an office was in a building, and she totally ignored me. I’m not sure whether she was a bitch, or if she didn’t understand English.

Hmm Damn, well maybe its gotten better for you guys, but then again you were only there for 5 days haha. But yeah, once you're there for longer you get to see some shit. I used to hang out with an arab cat and he gave me the low down on all that - I only asked about all that since he was rejected entry to a club I got into I heard the bouncer say something like "We're full, you can't enter" to my friend then let me right in. . .