rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maximum sex quantity

Maximum sex quantity

Interested to know what quantity of sex other RVFers consider to be their comfortable maximum.

This maximum is 'how much sex I can have, before I actually want to have less sex'. This is the level beyond which you 'sex out', or 'are sexed out'.

Controls
- The 'quantity of sex per session' is 'the amount an average girl would need to not be dissatisfied'. So a 'decent amount', not a 'sex marathon', but not a 'pop pop bust' either.
- A session ends when: (a) the girl leaves, or (b) a large rest period starts (e.g. you go to sleep). Hence if you have start having sex in the evening and finish in the morning after sleeping, that is 'two sessions'. Your idea of an 'average session' is up to your discretion. It would be too complicated to separate time, number of busts, physical exertion etc.

As an example, if I have sex with two girls on one day, I will feel repelled from the idea of having sex with a girl for at least 2 days. I also remember once having sex with a particularly demanding girl ("only 5 times??" o_0), and then waking up in dread the following day because I had a date scheduled that afternoon. That is 'sexing out'. My maximum sustained quantity averages out at 'one session per day'. Unfortunately I don't reach (or breach) that often, but that's the maximum I can sustain due to total hornyness and physical fitness.

This pales in comparison with the dudes at 'swooptheworld', who were ploughing up to 3 girls per day. Jesus... testosterone over 9000? Or is this normal? The poll shall decide.

I suspect RVF has many members who have breached this quantity at some point, so this poll should be more insightful here than elsewhere.

I have made voting anonymous, so please choose the most accurate option, and vote only based on experience, for the sake of science [Image: biggrin.gif].

Maximum sex quantity

Frankly the post is a bit confusing.

With some women one/day is enough while with others I´ve had 12x a day - depends on my mojo-level and her hotness.

Sustaining that kind of sex-level with ONE WOMAN constantly is another matter. I´ve only had very very few guys who fucked their wives daily for years.

Fucking 3 different girls every day is easier than fucking the same girl even once a day for a given time.

Maximum sex quantity

To reiterate OP: a session is not one bust. It is 'the amount a girl needs to not be dissatisfied'. If you do that with 3 busts over an hour, or bang for 45mins and bust once, or by going ape for 15minutes that's fine.

The guys who voted 4+, this means for example, you can bang a different girl at 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 10pm, and will not 'sex out'. It could also mean the same girl at those times, with a few hours rest in between. To that extent, '12x a day' sounds impossible. If that is true - and you are some kind of a sex beast, that's fine and I envy your fitness.

Regarding 'one woman or many women':
- Poll is of physiological capacity only. Exclude situations where you get bored of being with the same woman.
- If you are confused, take 'sustained' to mean 'this quantity for at least 14 days'.

Maximum sex quantity

3 times a day on average when we spend a lot of time together.

Maximum sex quantity

I thought this meant how many times do you have to nut with a girl before you get "tired" of her

Maximum sex quantity

It depends widely. I've had experiences where I lost count of how many times we had sex that day and experiences where I was counting the minutes until she left after the first even though she was suggesting we're going to be at it all night.

Maximum sex quantity

It depends on many factors. As Zelcorpion said, it's easier to bang 2 different chicks per day rather than the same chick daily over a period of time. The excitement of a new chick is always good and for that I can go 2+ per day, but for the same girl, 1 time per day is enough.

Maximum sex quantity

Quote: (11-02-2014 08:02 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Regarding 'one woman or many women':
- Poll is of physiological capacity only. Exclude situations where you get bored of being with the same woman.

Maximum sex quantity

I have to say it definitely comes down to how they feel, hotness, and how I feel. and I count a sex session as "complete" when I finish, so i could finish in 30mins, could finish in 3 hours it still counts as one session (personal opinion). cannot discount age, health at the time and other factors

one good example was a redhead i banged recently(gorgeous body, and those awesome marshmellow tits that were perky and slightly large in proportion to her body), banged once - then 20mins went again for another round, and another after that. overall was 3 sessions over 8 hours but at most one-hour break in-between.

the flipside of that was a girl who was average - banged once then just wanted to go to bed.

Maximum sex quantity

None of you will ever beat the forum record.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Maximum sex quantity

Quote: (11-03-2014 02:33 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

so based on that thread:

"You know what would happen if I tried to masturbate right now?? a little flag would come out with the word BANG!!!"

Maximum sex quantity

Two sessions everyday is my casual comfort level if we speak about normal days when I have other tasks to complete. However on a good holiday when I am well rested and me and girl are both on a good mood and there are no big tasks to be done I am fine with much more.

Maximum sex quantity

Quote: (11-03-2014 02:33 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I´ve had sex 16 times in 24 hours giving the girl 14 orgasms. 26 sounds possible if you add some testosterone.

But I have a friend who could come 30 times in 24 hours due to his high natural testosterone level.

Maximum sex quantity

Quote: (11-03-2014 11:29 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I´ve had sex 16 times in 24 hours giving the girl 14 orgasms.

[Image: holy-sht.gif]

OK if this is true I'm very interested in details. Can I please ask the following information:
- How would you rate your physical fitness & do you do cardiovascular-intensive exercise?
- What is your age or, if you prefer, your age bracket?
- What is your T level (if you know it, OP is around 600)?
- How did you give her most of the orgasms? Positions, intensity of pounding, any dominating behavior etc. Were condoms used?
- Did she not get raw or exhausted after all this pounding?

Maximum sex quantity

Damn if I'm around a regular probably 3 times a day, especially if she's a squirter.

My main HB 8 I could bang once or twice in a day, have multiple orgasms, squirt and be completely satisfied.

Other girls I've banged want it more than I do.

It's funny that this is a post:

Last night I come from the bars, a regular gives me a nice blow job and bounces (she was on her period and I didn't feel like banging) all while this was happening a new tinder prospect was driving to the bar near my house.

Long story short we banged 2 times that night and somehow banged in the morning.

I usually can never get off in the mornings especially after a long night of drinking.

However, new pussy always get's me rock solid and ready a few rounds.

Maximum sex quantity

I voted before I read the post. I thought you were asking how often I can game a new girl to the point of having sex with her.
But yeah I can definitely sustain multiple times a day. I'm only 21 so still horny as fuck.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Maximum sex quantity

Quote: (11-03-2014 11:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

OK if this is true I'm very interested in details. Can I please ask the following information:
- How would you rate your physical fitness & do you do cardiovascular-intensive exercise?
- What is your age or, if you prefer, your age bracket?
- What is your T level (if you know it, OP is around 600)?
- How did you give her most of the orgasms? Positions, intensity of pounding, any dominating behavior etc. Were condoms used?
- Did she not get raw or exhausted after all this pounding?

- I was around 34 back then and had a sixpack doing plenty of running & lifting
- no idea about my T-level, but I know after discussions with guys that the number of times is only partly related to T-levels. A friend of mine who has proven very very natural high T-levels comes sometimes 3x without going soft with a girl. Doing it 5x with a girl in 2 hours is nothing to him. I personally can only do this with breaks. Still - some bodybuilding friends had sometimes massive increases in sexual activity doing it 6-12x while juicing in the beginning.
- How often you can give orgasms to a girl depends on her partly. Usually with some added finger stimulation while pounding did the trick with her, but again - depends on the girl. I am more dominant in behavior anyway and did whatever I wanted with her - guess that was some added excitement to her, but did not know so back then.
- only raw - I guess condoms might have rubbed her raw
- she was 24, a 6 in looks, but very sexy slim body

It was rather a fluke conincidence where I did not have sex for a week, did no fap for a while, had plenty of mojo due to some success in business and was in very good physical shape. I often observed that some rich & successful guys like to have way more sex than their less successful dejected counterparts. Observed it even with guys in their late 40s and 50s. But I guess it really depends on the psychic makeup of the guy. Also I´ve had times with lower fitness levels and there is a HUGE difference in sexual performance - maybe some guys can fuck often while being in shitty shape like Ron Jeremy - I can´t and probably the majority is similar.

Maximum sex quantity

Interesting, thanks Zelcorpion.
Yes I really think my fitness is the limiting factor. I will stay rock hard even after I have no more energy left to bang and can't bust anymore. This is especially bad because the girl notices, gets aroused and wants more, but I'm too exhausted to deliver.

Back to the swimming pool I go.

Maximum sex quantity

Solo "record" I remember this within 24 hours was 11 times to an orgasm. Servicing girls I was with this one girl and I basically did the same as a solo artist but just by laying with her in a bed all day long watching TV-shows, I don't remember the exact count but it was like 7 or 8 times.´More over the course of a weekend

To be that ultra sexual all up on a girl all day is not sustainable though, it comes sometimes when the mood is right (and hormones are tapped [Image: biggrin.gif]). I can sustain like a 2-3 times a day rhythm at all times though.

Maximum sex quantity

I can sustain 3, but prefer 2. Honestly, I'm probably 2.5

Maximum sex quantity

Physically, I can do 2-3 sessions per day but psychologically, I get bored with more than once per day if it's the same chick.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Maximum sex quantity

I chose 3 but I'm probably 2 with an additional blowjob, 2.5 i guess

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos