rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

did i miss out on a potential booty call oppertunity

girl i have been trying to get with texts me at 1:45

"hey!"

"whats up"

"Hows your night goin?"

"pretty good just chillin. how bout you"

"bout to fall asleep!"

"oh yeah?"

a minuet later me again "thats too bad, i was going to invite you over to watch a movie since you missed the party" (i invited her to a party but she never texted me back)

"aw i would but im already in bed! i kno i swam all day and passed out lol"

"are you sure? this looks like a pretty good movie"

and she never texted back.[Image: angry.gif]

She wanted you to come over to her place. I do this all the time, I'm too lazy to go over to some girls place and I wind up not banging her because of it. The drive just seems so daunting sometimes haha. Granted, if I hadn't already banged her previously I would be on the road for sure!

that crossed my mind but I thought it might seem desperate. Did you just contact the girls the next day and tell them to hang out?

I wouldn't do it. She'll txt you again. Remember, you've got a whole harem of girls, she's the one that should be worried you'll forget about her.

If a girl texts you at 145am, she is trying to give you some pussy. (obviously)

I forgot that I have a harem!

So, after she said she's already in bed would a good response be something like "ill bring a movie over then" or in this circumstance would it be ok to be more forward ?

Quote: (04-10-2011 02:32 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

girl i have been trying to get with texts me at 1:45

You keep your "public" phone on at 1:45??? Wow, you guys are real hustlers.

Well you know the chick better obviously but, I'd say I can't sleep and ask her if she'd like company. Mixx also had a funny line where he said something like "Listen up, if you aren't woman enough to come over and have squirting orgasms, then don't be texting me at x'oclock at night" I think that's a chips all in type move but, I think you're looking at a 35% success rate with that. Better if she knows your sense of humor.

Haha mixx is funny.

What do you mean mt public phone

Quote: (04-10-2011 10:03 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Haha mixx is funny.

lm@o at Mixx's line 2 posts up.

Quote: (04-10-2011 10:03 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

What do you mean mt public phone

Google Voice. You basically get a free phone number to give out for texting back and forth with bishes you may otherwise not want to give your private number to.

oh thats neat and something i will use. This chick is fly though, i dont mind her having my number haha.

"Listen up, if you aren't woman enough to come over and have squirting orgasms, then don't be texting me at x'oclock at night"

This sounds like a joke. But its also very real. By texting you that late, she is basically challenging you as a man. A girl calling/texting you at 1:45am is her way of saying..."hey, wanna fuck". Its your job as a man to take over from there.

If you don't make a move she is gonna think your a pussy, and you are headed to the friends zone.

All you gotta say is...

"Lets hang out" or "Wanna hang out"

I love this quote...

"If men knew how women thought, they would be a 20 times more bold"

Quote: (04-10-2011 12:57 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

So, after she said she's already in bed would a good response be something like "ill bring a movie over then" or in this circumstance would it be ok to be more forward ?

You have tendency to over-analyze things. Next time you get into such situation, relax, take a deep breath and imagine yourself cliff diving. Then go with flow. This is not the most important decision of your life, don't give it more thinking that it deserves.

Quote: (04-10-2011 11:02 PM)auroramor Wrote:  

Google Voice. You basically get a free phone number to give out for texting back and forth with bishes you may otherwise not want to give your private number to.

Yes! Google Voice is genius. You can even set it to make callers say their name so you hear who's calling before deciding whether to pick up.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Google voice? It sounds interesting...

Quote: (04-12-2011 01:28 AM)houston Wrote:  

Google voice? It sounds interesting...

You don't have it yet? IMHO it is a must for anyone who ever gives their phone number to a girl.
For privacy freaks I can also recommend purchasing a Tracfone for cash.

1.45 in the morning bro? She has to know that if u come over that late, that your going to be trying to fuck. Either that or she is totally clueless and girls are rarely as clueless as they try and put on.

So yea u may have missed out that night

Quote: (04-10-2011 02:32 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

a minuet later me again "thats too bad, i was going to invite you over to watch a movie since you missed the party"

Maybe she didn't like the idea of coming over to your place because you're always playing minuets on your stereo there.

You should think about modernizing your playlist.

"bring the movies."