rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I’ll venture that her BAC is ~0.20. Combine that with whatever “happy pills” she’s on and “VOILA”: you get this hot mess on video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLe7Ce9P04

She’s thin, blonde with nice perky t**s. WB. OTOH, nice example of domestic violence at about 0:38.

I’d 100% make sure I use a fake name and if asked, give a fake phone #.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

This false rape claim stuff is way over exaggerated. Western women are not so emotionally unstable that they'd just falsely accuse a guy of rape because she was upset with him. I don't buy it.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

WB and change the locks afterwards.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I know she's drunk and all, but serious question: why do people get so damn upset when "their" sports team loses?

I have a friend who gets mad when "his" team loses. It makes no sense to me since I'm just a casual watcher and don't really care.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

This is armchair psychology, but I think it's a tribal thing. Your chosen city is your tribe, and your team is your army. The opposing team is the enemy. So when your team wins, your army has won a victory and it's time for a party. When your team loses, it means your army's lost, and that makes you upset.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Quote: (10-27-2014 11:01 AM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

I know she's drunk and all, but serious question: why do people get so damn upset when "their" sports team loses?

I have a friend who gets mad when "his" team loses. It makes no sense to me since I'm just a casual watcher and don't really care.

I agree and I've never understood this as either. I get the excitement of cheering them on 'cause - hey - party atmosphere, but not the morose sadness and anger of losing.

Unless you have a personal stake in the game via a gambling wager or are a direct member of the team or organization, you shouldn't give that much of a shit.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Welcome to SEC football.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

This is the product of this special snow flake being able to do no wrong growing up (if you want to call it that). You came in 12th place out of of 12 people? Great job honey here is a trophy! Your so good! I'm sure she always got special treatments for being a pretty blonde white girl also . An I'm sure anything she ever posted on the internet had flood gates of comments and likes telling her just how beautiful, and great she was.

Then they get out into the real world and don't know how to handle anything that does not go their way. The video above is just a small example... I think thats why rape cases are on the rise, these girls are just so used to having EVERYTHING they want and all of a sudden some Hunky Alpha fucks them then ignores them and BAM.... they don't know what to do with themselves, clearly they were raped!!

Its a fucked up world we live in and its only getting worse... look around...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Yeah this is really annoying.

I went downtown to DC to watch the Ohio state (my team) vs. penn state game this weekend. On the way home on the metro at 1:30 AM some drunk penn state fan is giving me shit about "How we got lucky". I told him "It's just a game" and honestly I didn't really care about the game, to which he mocked me more. He tooled me pretty good on the train, but I almost started a fight with his friend after we got off so Ill call it even.

My opinion is that a lot of men base their identity off of their favorite sports teams. For example, if their team wins the championship they're on top of the world, whereas if they suck the whole season they're going to be depressed.

I find this pretty damn pathetic.

I only watch sports on occasion for entertainment. The guys I know who obsess over sports and let a team's loss affect their well being don't have much going on in their life. Also, ironically they always seem to be unathletic and out of shape.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I grew up playing sports and still watch occasionally but the whole "WE" thing has really gotten under my skin over the last handful of years. Statements like "Who are WE playing" and "WE kicked YOUR ass" is like nails on a chalkboard to me any more.

"WE" didn't do shit! "THEY" won, "HE" scored a touchdown. "YOU" sat on your fat ass and drank a beer and ate Doritos.

It is hard for me to watch the NFL any more. Over the last decade I have seen it as nothing more than jingoism training. It has gotten less watchable as of late now that they are marketing to women. Stop talking about 'Merica, stop wearing pink, stop talking for hours on end about domestic abuse draaaaama, stop raising awareness for some shit everyone is already aware and play some damn football already.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Quote: (10-27-2014 11:33 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I grew up playing sports and still watch occasionally but the whole "WE" thing has really gotten under my skin over the last handful of years. Statements like "Who are WE playing" and "WE kicked YOUR ass" is like nails on a chalkboard to me any more.

"WE" didn't do shit! "THEY" won, "HE" scored a touchdown. "YOU" sat on your fat ass and drank a beer and ate Doritos.

It is hard for me to watch the NFL any more. Over the last decade I have seen it as nothing more than jingoism training. It has gotten less watchable as of late now that they are marketing to women. Stop talking about 'Merica, stop wearing pink, stop talking for hours on end about domestic abuse draaaaama, stop raising awareness for some shit everyone is already aware and play some damn football already.

Agreed. The "WE" thing is so FUCKING GAY!!!

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Quote: (10-27-2014 11:35 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Agreed. The "WE" thing is so FUCKING GAY!!!

The "WE" thing really gets me worked up visiting small towns where the broke down middle aged assholes lives revolve around High School sports. "WE" are so much better than "THOSE ASSHOLES" in (enter any neighboring town here).

"THOSE ASSHOLES" in the town over are the same assholes as you are. You are no better just because a dozen little kids wearing the same color shirt as you outscored a dozen kids from the town over. It's fucking madness.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Wow she's acting like a little kid. Ole Miss was ranked #3 and now they're #7, oh no the humanity. It's not like Ole Miss has not been a punching bag for the dominate teams in the SEC since the beginning of time or anything.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Sports is the one commonality that connects people in this increasingly Balkanized society.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

These people are so emotionally invested in "their" sports teams because there is nothing else especially in states like Mississippi and Alabama where they have no pro sports teams to cheer for. So the local college team in fact becomes the pro sports team. To these people the only thing more important than their local college football team is church.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I used to act like that when my favorite squad lost. When the Steelers lost a big game, I'd be upset... I was 12 years old though....

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I tried many times years ago to become emotionally invested in sports teams. It seemed like an awesome way to get an emotional high and waste some time. Alas, it never took. I'm doomed to be interested only in things that directly benefit me.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

That bitch was retarded as shit, instant turn off, and she wasn't even that hot, big tits, but no ass.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Quote: (10-27-2014 11:53 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

These people are so emotionally invested in "their" sports teams because there is nothing else especially in states like Mississippi and Alabama where they have no pro sports teams to cheer for. So the local college team in fact becomes the pro sports team. To these people the only thing more important than their local college football team is church.

I like the adage "Two hands working working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer".

Think of all of the man-hours devoted to these two activities. I wonder how much more fulfilling these people's lives and surroundings would be if they spent even half of this time time learning, building and creating.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Stefan Molyneux explains this in detail (start at 46:49):

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

[Image: 83f3e440b634eb08ef1278ab469006ae5e23a98e...8c6be3.jpg]

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

Panem et Circenses. That's all this is.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

I'd bet she has sent an angry email to ROK before.

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

My apologies for forgetting this in my rant earlier.

[Image: TheWBfrogMedium.jpg]

Ole Miss Girl Hates LSU

LOL, I kind of liked the video.

I HATE LSU

I hear you honey, now let's see those tits

Would be good to pound some of this nice blonde SEC snatch after a bad loss... go Tigers.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...