rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knowing when to swap to different girl

The context of this is as follows:

I was posted up at a bar, and started talking to a girl (A) next to me. We talked intermittently over perhaps an hour, and she was into me (deliberately pressing against me etc). However there were complicated reasons why pulling her had a good chance of not happening (friends, vehicles, times, etc etc). I did try later, but as I suspected I only got the contact detail.

Concurrently, there was a girl (B) alone with her friend, standing about 5 meters away in the table area, who kept exchanging eye contact with me, and who clearly wanted to be approached (she had that 'lonely look', the one where a girl is unhappy she isn't being hit on). She made it incredibly obvious, and at one point we exchanged a smile and an air 'drinks cheers'. She then left shortly later with her friend (female).

B was hotter than A.

At the moment where we smiled at each other and did the drink raising guesture, I was faced with the following question:
- I can simply walk over to B and say hello, right in the middle of A pressing against me, thereby blowing up my interaction with A and probably just getting a contact detail from B;
- or stay with A and see where it goes, and never meet B.

This is a very difficult decision on the spot, and I usually side with 'the more sure thing' by not dropping current interactions.
If anyone has good advice I'd like to hear it, cheers,

Read this thread, it'll help :

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41671-...62331.html

"1. Don't be afraid to change targets between a group -
For example, let's say you open a group/table/etc and there's more than one girl you'd bang. Maybe you're focused on one more, she's into you, but you can tell her friend is really into you. Make the switch. You may completely lose out here, but it's worth the risk if you end up with a bang instead of a number. "

First of all, I wouldn't talk to a girl longer than an hour in the same bar. When going out time is your enemy because bars usually close early. Furthermore, it's best to suggest a venue bounce as soon as possible.

There will always be hotter girls out there. If you limited your time (20-30 minutes) with girl A and your suggestion didn't work out, then you would have the opportunity to go up to girl B and try your chances with her.

It's always a shitty feeling to see your investment (time) going to waste when there is no return, therefore maximize quantity of approaches with quality girls in a fixed time period.

Thinking about it more, the only time I ever pull a girl who is in a group (be it just her friend or more people), is when:
- The group is liberal enough (i.e. she feels she won't be slut-shamed or lose status) to let me pull her from the group
- The friends peel off and leave me with her, generally a 'wait it out game'

And to this extent, perhaps I should have screened earlier regarding the group. One of the girls was her sister, and she wasn't willing to leave with me in those circumstances, so perhaps that is a screen.

Stop "gaming" and instead just socialize...

If you were bouncing around just chatting for people 1-5mins walking up to girl B would be no problem.

Just because your talking to girl A doesn't mean your obligated to not talk to anyone else, your just "testing the water" nothing is concrete.

That is normally what I do, the club structure (table style) precluded this in this instance.