rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IT question: looking at forum pix

i was just checking out the "what do you guys consider a 10" thread on the "girls" section of the forum

for some reason i can only see all the pix of that thread on my computer at work (not ideal for obvious reasons); when i use my laptop at home i can only see some of those pictures and for most of them there is just a red cross where the pic should be

anyone know what's going on???

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

This is like "Doctor, I hear voices under my bed, please do something!" - you basically provided zero information which would help diagnosing the problem.

Do you run any parental control/internet security/web filtering software?
Have you tried to bring your laptop somewhere outside your home network (i.e. Starbucks) and access the forum from there?
Which OS/browser you're using? Any extensions/plugins?

I'm guessing it's because you aren't logged in on your home computer. I've noticed that when I'm not logged in and try to view attached files (important part here) they don't show up, but as soon as I log in they do. The pictures that do show up when you're not logged in are the ones that are from outside sources (like the ones that use the [ img ] tag)

Quote: (04-08-2011 05:29 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I'm guessing it's because you aren't logged in on your home computer. I've noticed that when I'm not logged in and try to view attached files (important part here) they don't show up, but as soon as I log in they do. The pictures that do show up when you're not logged in are the ones that are from outside sources (like the ones that use the [ img ] tag)

Thanks Kerouac, Logging Inn solved the problem for me.......

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Quote: (04-08-2011 05:29 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

hurrah!

it worked - cheers dude

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"