rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Returned from almost a year in SA

OK so recently returned from a trip to South America was there almost a year. I endid up spending most of my time in Peru, as I had work and also studied spanish there, built a bit of a life so to speak which is the way i like to travel. I spent a couple weeks in chile and Colombia.

Anyway, I was in lima most of the time and there are a few sheets on here about it which are pretty on point, so I wont post another; but if you have any questions or want further info just ask.

I did also spend a month in a place in the jungle called Iquitos, and several weeks in Cusco, so if anyone wants some info on these places feel free to ask.

If you guys like i can do a new data sheet up, but honestly at the moment, im feeling like utter shit to be back here. I have just been around some of the most sweet, nurturing, feminine girls you will ever meet. Now I am back to these abrasive cunts. Interacting with the women since i have returned is mostly painful, more like interacting with a bunch of clueless men, than what are supposed to be females.

Thanks to Roosh for the books and the forum as well as you guys on here; the knowledge I gained and the research I was able to do on here before my trip was invaluable.

Nice one breh. When you get over your jet lag give us some details.

Quote: (10-23-2014 05:40 AM)kazz Wrote:  

Now I am back to these abrasive cunts.

Perfect word. 'Abrasive'.

What's your plan now?

Im off to SEA next, close and cheap from where I live, bit like south america for most of you guys on here.

Just a couple of notes about Lima; people saying the girls here are all ugly are dead wrong, you have to know where to look, i lived right by the beach (if you could call it that) but lots of people out surfing, swimming etc, compared to the beaches im used to though. If you sit by the path at the top of the cliff, that runs right along the coast, in say miraflrores for example you will see hot girls go by by the dozen. I had a girlfriend who was a 'Pituca' cute rich upper class girl , she had her own place, I stayed there for free and she paid for me more than i paid for here. She was very well educated, had a good job, would usually work 10 or so hours a day and still come home and cook and clean, take care of me, not a hint of self entitled arrogance. I went out with a few girls like that while i was there, but dont be mistaken, there are still a number of cunts around, but not in the same league as most western women. In a nut shell these women do not play this constant power struggle that most western women do, it really is just a pleasure to be in their company.

A word of advise, leave the bullshit 'game' at the door here, treat these women with the respect they deserve, all the negging, aloof alpha stuff has no place here. Just be a man, that is all. Also if you are asian, black, indian or of darker skin, i would give it a miss.

I had the opportunity to visit and party in some out of the way places and towns, Iquitos for example, a crazy town of around half a million I think in the middle of the Amazon Jungle, you can only get there by plane or boat along the amazon river. The girls in this place treated me like i was an alien or something, i was thinking it would be a gold mine. For some reason I could not score there and it was not for lack of trying I will say. The town is full of hookers (many underage) and trannies, they seemed to like me [Image: tard.gif] . It was a cool place to visit thought, complete with poor people living along the river on floating houses, they just piss, shit and throw there rubbish straight in the river, and also fish from there houses, nice! The markets here sold everything from live monkeys, alegator skins, phirana to any prescription med you could want. Complete with packs of dogs and vultures everywhere eating the fish heads, guts and rubbish thrown about the place.

About Cusco, its full of annoying gringoes, dancing on the bar and shit, the peruvian girls are mostly bricheras. I picked up one cunt but she wouldnt fuck me as i was not staying in a nice hotel, just the hostel. The nightlife here is pumping for sure, but it will bore you after a couple of nights out. The town itself is lovely.

Quote: (10-23-2014 10:13 PM)kazz Wrote:  

A word of advise, leave the bullshit 'game' at the door here, treat these women with the respect they deserve, all the negging, aloof alpha stuff has no place here. Just be a man, that is all.

Had the exact same experience when traveling to SEA. All this idiotic "game" bs seems to be a unique feature of the declining, p.o.s "western" world and should not be exported elsewhere.
I just hope that "game" and "PUA" die with the collapse of the anglosphere and the E.U.

Quote: (10-23-2014 10:13 PM)kazz Wrote:  

A word of advise, leave the bullshit 'game' at the door here, treat these women with the respect they deserve, all the negging, aloof alpha stuff has no place here. Just be a man, that is all. Also if you are asian, black, indian or of darker skin, i would give it a miss.

Just curious but why would you tell these people to give it a miss? Doesn't Peru have one of the largest asian populations in latin america outside of Brazil.

Yeah I recall meeting a Korean guy once who did OK there, although the fact he was contrasting it with his home country likely had a lot to do with it.

+1 on 'cocky bullshit' is for western girls (idiots). Mentally healthy people gauge a mans strength by tangible, real values, rather than on how much of a cocky dipshit he is.

Yes, and there are many great cheap 'chifa' restaurants and a chinatown in central lima.. I can only speak from my experience, to put things in perspective im 6' Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. I made alot of friends there and gained alot of knowlegde about the place while i was there; and pertaining to this went out many times with ethnic forigners and some expats as I met an expat out one night from the states and we endid up becoming mates, from that I met a whole lot of other expats (solid bunch of guys too). Anyway being a white foreigner there you are just seen as exotic/interesting. Of course others can get laid there, I guess what I mean is a certain look there is an advantage, that's all. Here in aus guys like me are a dime a dozen, so its a bit the opposite.

Either way the girls there leave my ausie skanks for dead, at the moment I really want nothing to do with them; Im really planning now on making some money here, furthering my career more and eventually moving overseas permanently.

Some of the asian/peruvian mix girls in my opinion are stunning, but I really have a thing for the very exotic look, I think deep down this could be a trigger as I know that these girls are more likely to be the nurturing/feminine type. . It is amazing how powerful the attraction is to a girl with these qualities.

Quote: (10-24-2014 02:16 AM)kazz Wrote:  

Either way the girls there leave my ausie skanks for dead, at the moment I really want nothing to do with them; Im really planning now on making some money here, furthering my career more and eventually moving overseas permanently.

Welcome to my world. There's no way to regress back to normal man. It's like I have lost almost all attraction for anything other than Latinas.

Quote: (10-23-2014 11:14 PM)rhr Wrote:  

Had the exact same experience when traveling to SEA. All this idiotic "game" bs seems to be a unique feature of the declining, p.o.s "western" world and should not be exported elsewhere.
I just hope that "game" and "PUA" die with the collapse of the anglosphere and the E.U.

This is coming from the guy who said there's 1/1000th of a chance of picking up a girl at a mall in the Philippines and it's impossible to get them back to your place quickly after meeting them.

If you look at any hot girls FB in SEA, she's averaging at least 1 unsolicited message from some random thirsty dude per day. But yeah, you don't need game anywhere but the West.

More on topic, I'm definitely interested in any Peru information you have to share, OP.

Quote: (10-24-2014 01:53 PM)Americas Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2014 02:16 AM)kazz Wrote:  

Welcome to my world. There's no way to regress back to normal man. It's like I have lost almost all attraction for anything other than Latinas.

Can't agree more. Whenever I am in my home country, my sexdrive goes down significantly and when I go out I don't even try anymore for lack of interest. That's what SA does to you.

Kazz, I'm surprised to hear that about Iquitos. I thought it would be like Manaus but even easier given Peru's reputation. Did you do a lot of approaching there? Where the girls ugly in general? Any extreme activities there besides the ayahuasca trips?

Furthermore I agree on what you said on Lima, I think it's a great place and I have no complaints on the ladies either. I did like Cusco though, but I just stayed few days and got laid almost everynight, so maybe I was just on a roll.

Also interested in Chile if you had some time there. A bit overlooked on RooshV it seems.