rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Misandrists/SJWs Attack Uber

Uber Lyon ran a promotion in which users could be driven around by hot chick Uber drivers. Pretty obvious they were marketing win young men over as customers.

Of course, someone at Buzzfeed had to fuck everything up and Uber cancelled the promotion. Then this limp-wristed mangina, Charlie Warzel writes a story on it calling the promotion sexist. So now the most basic form of marketing to young men is sexist to these people.

Here is the story: Sexist French Uber Promotion Pairs Riders With “Hot Chick” Drivers

Here is the mangina who wrote the story:

[Image: charliewarzel_1353481727_55.png]

Obviously, Charlie is paragon of masculinity and has no problem picking up chicks. He's a winner at life so he doesn't need to make a career out of bringing others down just to assuage his own feelings of inadequacy.

Ok, so Charlie breaks the story and then other journalists jump on the bandwagon.

Sarah Lacy writes a story decrying Uber's asshole culture. Apparently, she's been spending a bunch of her time and wasting VC time by bitching to them about the assholes they fund and how they need to change to accommodate all the highly skilled female techies who would already be leading the way in Silicon Valley if it weren't for evil sexist men.

Sarah, naturally, has her head so far up her ass that she can't look out into the world and see things as they really are. She claims Uber was portraying the women as hookers. She even has the audacity to call herself "a woman in this business". She's a fucking journalist, not a developer, not a business person, not anyone who is actually working in the industry. She writes about the industry.

Here is the story Sarah wrote: The horrific trickle down of Asshole culture: Why I’ve just deleted Uber from my phone

[Image: sarah_lacy_6x61.jpg?w=215&h=215&crop=1]

I don't know why a woman as beautiful as Sarah is so angry. You think Uber rejected her when she applied to be one of these hot chick drivers?

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Would it be a win/win if it was with both sexes ?

Next on RooshVForum: Gaming your Uber Driver.

Pussy companies gonna pussy.

Is there not a single company left in the US with balls? Do they really think that some outrage by these people will kill their business?

^

Well there are the clothing companies that refuse to cater to fatties, outrage or not.

When will companies learn to not only refuse to give into this shit, but to completely ignore it?

It won't hurt their bottom line. Tell them to go be annoying elsewhere (they can hail an uber ride to get there too)!

lol, feminists trying to take down uber. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

A very punchable face.

[Image: charliewarzel_1353481727_55.png]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-23-2014 04:57 AM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

She even has the audacity to call herself "a woman in this business". She's a fucking journalist, not a developer, not a business person, not anyone who is actually working in the industry. She writes about the industry.

This has been one of the funnier things about the 'Gamergate' 'scandal' to me. they claim to be "game developers" but have little or no computer science background. do they want to invade the industry because it's an effective way to inflict a desired sociopolitical change, or simply because tech is a lucrative industry and women want a piece without doing the groundwork themselves?

as for the sad douche writing this breathless call to arms for humorless people with a complete lack of enjoyment of the world, I can only hope that it is yet another wakeup call, that these cultural Marxists will not rest until any hint of anything fun or beautiful has been wrung out of the world.