rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

Am heading there this weekend for the 2nd time.

First time there was a trip to watch the champions league final in 2005 in Istanbul (yes, we won) so checking out the local scene was not really on the cards bearing in mind I was only there for 3 days.

This time I want to travel the country and embrace the local culture which, of course, is best done by sexing the local wimmins.

Antalya is were I am arrving.

Izmir, Marmaris and Bodrum are on the cards as is Istanbul.

Is Ankara worth a trip?

Any other spots to be recommended?

Any specific recommedations? Bars? Clubs?

Turkey

Quote: (04-07-2011 02:01 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Am heading there this weekend for the 2nd time.

First time there was a trip to watch the champions league final in 2005 in Istanbul (yes, we won) so checking out the local scene was not really on the cards bearing in mind I was only there for 3 days.

This time I want to travel the country and embrace the local culture which, of course, is best done by sexing the local wimmins.

Antalya is were I am arrving.

Izmir, Marmaris and Bodrum are on the cards as is Istanbul.

Is Ankara worth a trip?

Any other spots to be recommended?

Any specific recommedations? Bars? Clubs?

Nice, I've been to a few of those spots, Antalya is a cool beach town, plenty of hot women and seemed like a decent nightlife scene, but I was too young and traveling with family to check it out. I swear, I think I saw the highest percentage of incredibly hot women in Izmir, than I have almost anywhere else in the world. I would love to hear some kind of report on your experiences there. In Izmir there seemed to be one main street with all the nicest cafes, restaurants, and bars, and where all the beautiful people hang out, this is prob where you want to run day/night game.

If I had to speculate, I would imagine that social circle game would be your best bet there, which is always hard to pull off if you're just visiting for a short time. Maybe try befriending some cool, younger Turkish guys, and go out with them, that may help you break into sets, or get introduced to some hotties. From what I observed it seemed like Turkish guys can be kind of protective of their women, and since it's a Muslim country it's a bit more conservative (although prob the most lib Muslim country in the world.) Otherwise, obviously being friendly, confident, and outgoing and not afraid to approach like a madman will help out your cause immensely.

I was like 15 the last time I was there and didn't do any approaches or try to flirt with any local girls, but I do remember being eye fucked on a few occassions. Turkish people are some of the most hospitable, nice, and friendly I have met, since the culture is friendly and polite, but conservative at the same time, I bet most women will either very positively and open to you, or the complete opposite, cold and non responsive.

I never went to Ankara, but from what I hear it's just a bland ugly city, with nothing worth seeing there, and it's supposed to be pretty conservative. If you're going to be in Antalya, I think you will be close to the Roman ruin of Ephesus, I reccomend you check that out, because it's amazing. Have fun in Turkey, even though I was there when I was younger, I still consider it one of my favorite countries I have been to. At this point I've traveled all over the world, and I think Turkish women are some of the hottest I've seen.

Turkey

I've been to Antalya twice, but both times at big resort hotels outside the city. I did a city trip and a club trip, but was not that impressed, especially by the club - it was some place in old town right above the sea, beatiful location, but not a good crowd.

First of all, you are arriving too early, because beach season doesn't really get started until May, or even better June. So it may be better to go to Istanbul now, and then go to the beach later.

In Antalya I have to say half the people probably work in the tourist industry, which is huge there, and they work hard, like 12 hours shifts. So I imagine picking up local girls would be tough, definitely tougher than tourists. Tourists are there to have fun, they have free time, want to party, and are mostly drunk for the whole duration of their trip due to the all-inclusive alcohol that most hotels offer.

Bodrum is a smaller city than Antalya, it has a nice harbour - but after you walk around the market and do the boat trip, I don't know what else is there to do, especially off season. Beaches are kind of stony and rocky, not great for lounging around, although the nature is beautiful . But again, most people go to their hotel beaches which are roped off.

My recommended strategy for Turkey, especially the beach towns, has always been to go to a nice, large hotel full of European and Russian girls, and do some damage there.

Turkey

Off to Izmır tonıght

:-)

Turkey

Any updates on this? Turkey is probably my number 1 old-world destination.

Turkey

What do you want to know? I have been to Antalya and Izmir so far and I arrived in Selcuk last night. Off to Efes today and Bodrum tonight.

Will be hitting up Troy and Istanbul soon.

Its off season and is quite cold right now.

I would say women are actually better looking in Antalya. Did not see anything at all over a 7 in Izmir but coming in high season probably changes things.

Major impression is that the average Turkish chick is a 3 , its rare to see a 7 and its extremely rare to see anything over a 7. I saw only 2 - both in Antalya. A 8.5 and 9 from street game and approached them both.

Sadly the 9 did not speak English (which is quite common here) and I think she might have been Greek. Had better luck with the 8.5 until the guy she was dating found out about it and chewed her out over it in a major way.

Turkish dudes are the biggest cockblocking dickheads I think I have ever come across,love their rules and hate you talking to 'their' women. I did an experiment with 2 locals chicks in Antalya and got them to walk down the street arm in arm with me with one on each arm just to see the hateful reaction I would get as, although I am a white dude, I am very obviously not Turkish.

They both thought it was hilarious. 7 out of 10 guys we walked past gave us the evil eye including the police.

Turkey

I've been to Antalya once but I didn't party. I did see one of the hottest girls ever while there. She was really dark skinned so not even sure what she was. Didn't seem Turkish. No idea, but she was smoking.

Overall the girls are okay, but it's nothing amazing like Lebanon. I think a big problem is partying as I've heard you can't get into most clubs in Istanbul without a girl. Also, I heard that there is a law barring Turkish dudes from touching any Turkish woman without consent, so you won't see any grinding going on in clubs.

Turkey

Quote: (04-21-2011 07:41 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Overall the girls are okay, but it's nothing amazing like Lebanon.

I was in Lebanon a few weeks ago. Lebanese girls are hotter by quite a wide margin I would say. Shame that Beirut is so damn expensive or I would have stayed longer.

I think a big problem is partying as I've heard you can't get into most clubs in Istanbul without a girl.

I get around this problem by telling them I am press and that I am writing about the bar / club. I have a press pass I can show so it's fairly easy for me to get past this problem. (Note : I am a published journalist so I am only bending the truth a little here and it does not cost the club anything to let me in so there is no reason to feel bad about it)

Also, I heard that there is a law barring Turkish dudes from touching any Turkish woman without consent, so you won't see any grinding going on in clubs.

I have had employees of bars tap me on the shoulder and try to tell me that I am 'not allowed' to talk to girls. Like I said, Turkish dudes are cockblocking dickheads. I mostly ignore them but it is annoying.

Of course if the girls were western tourists they would not care but, because the girls are turkish and I am not, they think they are being 'protective' of 'their' women.

I hear endless complaints from Turkish women about the over-bearing nature of Turkish men and about how they try to justify it as 'just being protective'.

Turkey

Going to Istanbul Tuesday for 2 day... any info guys?

Turkey

Quote: (05-29-2011 04:52 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Going to Istanbul Tuesday for 2 day... any info guys?

Stay at neverland hostel - perfect location - cool vibe (they will even let you crash on the couch for cheap if its full) - and cheap as hell.

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails...nbul/30605

Daygame on the main drag (Istiklal Caddesi) between the hostel and taksim sq

Just before you reach Istiklal Caddesi when coming from the hostel, there is a beautiful chill bar with lots of books on the walls. Great chill place and great for taking girls too. It's on the left if walking from the hostel - just before you reach Istiklal Caddesi.

Can't remember the name of the bar but you can find it easily. Just arrange to meet girls at 'galatasaray square' on Istiklal Caddesi. There is a school there which everyone knows so meet them in front of the gate.

From the school on Istiklal Caddesi, just turn left down the road that the hostel is on and it is practically the first bar on your right hand side if you are walking from Istiklal Caddesi. I was there 3-4 weeks ago and the staff there would see me with a different girl every day and would not even ask me for my order after a while but would just bring over my usual drink the moment I walked in - cool :-)

Can recommend a decent rock bar too nearby if that is your thing but I can't pretend that would be a decent place to meet girls.

In terms of other areas for game, check out Besiktas during the day. The main road that the University of Besiktas is on is good and there is a nice square there with bars and cafes.

In terms of bars at night. Just explore all of the side streets of Istiklal Caddesi. Thats where all the cool bars are.

The other main area where the tourists stay is called sultanahmet but its really not good for nightlife at all unless you like hanging out with backpackers. Just go there during the day to check out the main tourist sites (the mosques), take some snaps and move on and rock out in the side streets just off Istiklal Caddesi.

Turkey

Shit, I'm already in a hostel in Sultanahamet... great info though man.
Thanks a million! You in Skopje ATM?

Turkey

Quote: (05-31-2011 01:36 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Shit, I'm already in a hostel in Sultanahamet... great info though man.
Thanks a million! You in Skopje ATM?

Yup.

Turkey

Quote: (04-21-2011 03:17 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Major impression is that the average Turkish chick is a 3

Agree. Here in Germany we have a lot of Turkish immigrants. Most girls are fatties.

Turkey

Bronze, I've always believed that Turkish girls in Germany were pretty.Guess I was completely wrong.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Turkey

Quote: (05-31-2011 06:17 PM)Bronze Wrote:  

Agree. Here in Germany we have a lot of Turkish immigrants. Most girls are fatties.

The last time I was in Turkey was when I was 15, but I remember the women being really freakin hot, and a friend of mine who was there a couple years ago said the same thing, I guess it just shows how some people have different tastes.

Turkey

No, it's not a matter of taste. I image to a 15-yo horndog they might look hot, but the average Turkish girl is NOT hot.
However, this is a big country (80+ mil. people) so of course they have many stunning beauties. If you watch turkish TV, their music channel or their telenovelas, all girls there are pretty. On the streets, it's a different matter. Sure, there are beautiful girls around, but the average quality is not great.

Turkey

Quote: (05-31-2011 07:57 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2011 06:17 PM)Bronze Wrote:  

The last time I was in Turkey was when I was 15, but I remember the women being really freakin hot, and a friend of mine who was there a couple years ago said the same thing, I guess it just shows how some people have different tastes.

I posted that comment when I arrived in south turkey

In Istanbul I saw and met a signficant amount of 8s and even a few 9s.

Istanbul is definitely the place to go to get your Turkish flag.

Turkey

So what was it like in Istanbul? When you could get away from cockblocking dudes, were the girls open or really conservative?

My experience with Turkish exchange students at my University was a mix of friendly/shy. These were just chicks in my classes who spent half their time in the US and half in Turkey, though still mainly only hung out with other Turks and still obviously were a little excited/nervous talking with Americans.

Turkey

Still pretty conservative

I remember having a drink with this girl in Istanbul and she said that it is completely impossible to meet and bang a Turkish girl in Turkey in the same day and that, in eastern turkey, there is no sex before marriage

The funny thing is, when she told me this, I had met and banged a Turkish girl (same day) just two days prior. When I told her, she was astonished. At first she thought the girl could not possibly be Turkish but, when I told her 'yeah she is turkish' her reaction was 'wow, I would like to meet that girl and shake her hand because it is VERY brave to do something like that in Turkey'.

So, yeah, even in Istanbul, its pretty conservative. I even met a smoking hot 26 year old Turkish girl who was still a virgin. Apparently, its not that un-usual to meet guys and girls of that age who are virgins.

Summary - Turkish guys are the biggest cockblocking dickheads you will ever meet and banging a Turkish girl in Turkey is not the mission imposible that some people say it is but, even with game, it is quite difficult.

Turkey

So how were you meeting girls, did you pipeline, do daygame, night game? Hit up any Universities?

I'm down for difficult, and I kinda like more conservative girls. Wouldn't have a problem getting a girlfriend for a few months either.

My gameplan now is to arrive there in Jan/Feb and spend three months there, teaching a little English. Thinking of going to some Universities to just advertise English lessons, and possibly set up some language exchanges.

I imagine that among University chicks in Istanbul, there must be some percentage who are not from Istanbul thus free from their parents for the first time. Anyway Universities always have ''rebellious'' chicks who don't follow the rules.

Did you see any signs of ''rebellious'' youths in Istanbul? Pot smokin, hard drinkin, artsy, rebels who don't fit in?

I perhaps have an advantage in that I'm just 23 and have a very Mediterranean look, so I think I could pass under lots of Turkish guys' cockblock radars in a University setting.

Turkey

Quote: (06-22-2011 10:37 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

So how were you meeting girls, did you pipeline, do daygame, night game? Hit up any Universities?

All of the above. If u want to do uni game, hit up the besiktas part of town

I'm down for difficult. Did you meet any mid-20's women who DIDN'T live with their parents?

Yup. Girl i banged was younger than that and shared her place with friends from uni who, luckily, were out of town

Did you see any signs of ''rebellious'' youths in Istanbul? Pot smokin, hard drinkin, artsy, just chicks who didn't ''fit in''?

Thats a pretty good description of the chick i banged.

Turkey

And out of all the ways you met chicks, which one got you the flag?

I imagine pipelining would lead you to lots of girls who were curious about meeting foreigners but might just be too shy to actually go through with it.

Turkey

Pipelining

Turkey

Just wondering, what is pipelining?

Turkey

Quote: (06-22-2011 05:29 PM)Geronimo Wrote:  

Just wondering, what is pipelining?

Hitting up girls online before going somewhere

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/01/11/pipelining/