rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buzzfeed endorses girls aged 6-13 to say "fuck" a lot to prove some type of point

Buzzfeed endorses girls aged 6-13 to say "fuck" a lot to prove some type of point

Video in link below:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/i-...o-get-paid

Damn. I guess feminists will stop at nothing to push their agenda down societies throat

The degeneracy and depravity of the Feminist never ceases to amaze me. In the olden days, such whores would be stripped naked and paraded through the streets, but that was back when women actually had some shame.

Duper

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41567.html

Video by "FCKH8"

FCKH8 is now owned and managed by Synergy Media.

From the Synergy Media website:

Quote:Quote:

CODE OF CONDUCT

OUR COMPANY’S COMMITMENT TO ETHICAL AND RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT

Our Company believes we must not only meet the expectations of our customers and consumers, we must exceed those expectations. To that end, we have adopted standards for the safety, quality and integrity of our products and processes and we are committed to respecting the rights of individuals and protecting the environment. We are dedicated to complying with all applicable laws and to conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner.

I made it about 20 seconds into the video. I actually felt embarrassed watching it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The vulgarity, stupidity and insolence of this video shocked me. It made me feel that the monsters who produced this -- and they are nothing less -- are reveling in their power and impunity and thumbing their noses at decent people everywhere by making 10 year old girls swear like whores and speak with the manner of 41 year old mixed race cougars.

I feel that this particular video goes too far and will backfire. Normal people who see this -- even people sympathetic to the progressive agenda -- will be repulsed by it. It is overreach. I hope many people will see it and reflect on what it says about the people behind it.

It reminds me of the infamous "no pressure" environmentalist propaganda videos in the UK, which backfired very badly.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (10-21-2014 10:04 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

It reminds me of the infamous "no pressure" environmentalist propaganda videos in the UK, which backfired very badly.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ah... such despicable yet beautifully done propaganda by using little kids that won't question the facts. Funny thing is that I'm currently reading 1984 since so many of you posters mentioned that book and boy oh boy I can sadly see one day how we might get there!

I stopped reading at "feminists".

No matter what happens these kinds of people will stop at nothing to bend the truth to their favor and use whatever they can in order to do so.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41576.html