rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'If it wasn't for Game I would...'

I just want to give a big thank you to guys like Roosh, Heartiste, Mystery et al. Before reading about Game I was a social bufoo who relied on hookers and alcohol to make it through life. No friends and no girls. I was an omega basement dweller. IOIs flew over my head and shit tests just turned me into a mysogynist.

But bumping into Roosh, Mystery and Heartiste my life has changed. I now understand social dynamics better.. Have some friends, a few girls, a job and a a life. If it wasnt for Game I would probably have been dead from binge drinking, or worse stuck in a loveless marriage raising a kid that isnt my own .What about you?

Don't debate me.

I'd be married.
I'd have a stable job.
I would have never traveled out of the hemisphere.
I'd be a father

but

I'd also be divorced at this point
I'd also be paying child support.

And I'd be trying my damnednest to get back on that marriage treadmill.

WIA

Give a fuck

I can't imagine a life without game.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Before game and the manosphere (discovered a couple of years ago) I would probably...

Be getting lucky (pretty good natural conversational skills and in good shape for my age, and previously living in a country with lots of easy women) 3-5 times a year from primarily night game (one night stands, occasional STRs). Filling in dry spells with hookers in recent years, which I still do when I go longer than a few weeks without my game-in-progress working for me.

Have remained quite asocial, as I have been since my mid 20s. Love being around people in small stints and on my terms, but still an introvert by nature, so the thought of actively maintaining more than a very small social circle at this point in my life hurts my brain.

Have been perpetually baffled by women's behaviour.

May or may not currently have found myself in an LTR. Can't imagine I would have been married.

...worried why *she didn't text me back

MDP

I wanted to say I would be chronically depressed....

But i'm not sure

Ignorance is bliss.....or so they say

In the best case, still be a virgin.

In the worst case, have committed suicide.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I would det depressed, take up my katana, kill that bitch who gave me oneitis, then commit seppuku

Alternatively, could have become some bitter guy drugged on hookers. Or worse, a sex offender.

Game saves lives. Bitches should be thankful for that

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Probably waiting until the 10th date (even if it went that far) to have sex with a girl.

Giving up on women after one flake

Caring WAAAAAY too much about getting laid/girlfriend and neglect my priorities (did this in college and am paying for it to this very day)

Actually I think it's the other way around. Not being content with my blue-pill existence and finding holes in the social dynamics and life in general was the pivotal point for discovering game and red pill, at least for me. In a way, people who found this forum were already aware that they wanted to change their mindset. All my attempts at sharing this well of knowledge with my friends have failed, because they still clinged on to their past habits, hoping for a sudden change from the outside. They weren't desperate enough. When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

I'm glad I found the forum at a young age of 18, just after I broke up with my first girlfriend. Thinking back, the relationship itself was my first insight into the mind of a woman, allowing me to see the cold hard truths that had been hidden from me. Now I cherish the lesson as it molded me into someone who I am now. You have to embrace the misery of the past, for it was the misery that made you change. If it wasn't for those lessons, I would've never found game.

Still be married to an overweight wife having sex an average of twice a month with a formless lumpy lump. Feeling guilty for having normal male desires for sex with someone I was attracted to. Marching in step to the tune of the feminine imperative. Fantasizing that she would die. Contemplating thoughts of suicide.

I would be one of the masses. Not the 1% elite of males that truly understands woman.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

I'll be the same as my average peers with their girlfriends having oneitis.

Still being a pathetic chode. Game opened an entirely new world to me.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

If it weren't for Game, I'd have never fucked strange pussy.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

Still be hopelessly Blue Pill.

Still have more of a scarcity mentality.

Still be a firm believer in oneitis.

Still have shitty confidence.

Have "oneitis" for just about every chick that gives me an IOI (attractive/not attractive).

Commit to my ex-girlfriend who didn't give a shit about my existence.

Fake confidence gained from reading nonsensical PUA material.

White knight any pretty girl I see, even if she did something completely wrong.

Stay in a crappy job that crushes my self-esteem.

Pry for online validation on Facebook.

If it wasn't for game I would...be with a fat latina girl creep-staring at every girl that passed by

I would be able to tolerate Western girls.

After living away from the West for so long, whenever I go back it is painful. I have a hard time even talking to them briefly for professional reasons. I get a nervous feeling in my stomach, the kind of feeling you would get in your gut if you saw a baby being tortured.

I cannot measure how much game has done for me but let me tell you a quick story.

Met this very cute solid 8 online. 18YO rocking body. She has done some legitimate modeling I have seen the actual paid photos with major liquor companies. So anyway we get together she is in college and is a sweet quiet intelligent young lady. And a great fuck in the sack takes direction very well. Do her on the first date. Now in my previous life I would take her sweet demeanor to heart and it would have completely controlled me. But things are changing. She was a little aloof after the first date/bang, but I did not let it bother me. Just ignored her but she kept contacting me. Then this text exchange happened.

several days ago
Her: Good morning I dont think I can make it trying to get out of dance practice 10:02 AM (this is to a date we agreed to)
Me: K...maybe some other time 11:05 AM
Her: Wow.. don't have to be so stern about it 11:10 AM
Me: Lol...stern? 11:16 AM
Her: Forget it 11:19 AM

So I did and let it go quiet.
2 Days later.

Her: What do I get out of this? 10:20 (evidently she dated an older guy before and he was a beta pussy and bought her lots of stuff)

A day later
Her: feeling really sick u? 9:18 AM (shit test)
Me: That's too bad. ..going to see if you wanted to hang out tonight...I'm great 10:29 AM (another shit test)
Her: I'll see how I feel later I really feel terrible 10:56 AM
Her: You didn't answer my question about what do i get out of this 2:33 PM (still pushing)
Me: Lol...I was going to ask you the same question. .. 6:03 PM
Her: Ok so whats your answer 6:03 PM (stubborn little bitch)
Me: ...busy week golf with clients tomorrow and fishing on the boat Saturday whew 6:04 PM
Her: Oh sounds great have fun 6:04 PM (looks like she is giving up)

Next day

Her: Hey 10:47 PM
Me: What's shakin girl 10:58 PM
Her: Not much how about you? 11:04 PM
Me: Livin the dream...pick you up Thursday...be lookin sexy 11:12 PM
Her: Question again.. what do I get out of this... 11:25 PM (wants to fight this frame battle still)
Her: Funny you cant answer that 2:18 AM (at this point I am writing her off)
Me: Need to chill...I don't do well with demands 9:30 AM (dont need this shit)
Her: It wasnt a demand. 11:31 AM (she backs off slightly and I go radio silent)

Two days later
Her: Hi im sorry about the other day. Just felt the need to apologize 3:48 PM
Me: It's ok...I will think of a good punishment for you [Image: wink.gif] 7:18 PM (notice my interval, this is new for me)
Her: im on my period till saturday I doubt you want to see me on it so.. 7:19 PM

So this is big for me. She now wants to see me. All because basically I did not fall into her frame.

I really appreciate all the help from this community.

"Go get yourself some"

^^after that text game, shit; I want to see you

If it wasn't for game, I would cling to one girl who's probably not worth having an LTR with. I did it for a couple of years before I found RVF.

I'd be a white knighting pussy who was trying to bang women my own age.....yuk

Be unsure about what i want. Now i know i want to fuck hot girls whenever the mood strikes. No more oneitis for me, thanks.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West