rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Month: May-June
Month: May-June
Got a month to kill from early May to Mid June, when I'll be moving to NYC. Trying to decide whether to hit up Europe or Asia again. In Europe, I've covered London, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, & Budapest. In Asia, I've done HK, Beijing, Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Israel, & Jordan.

So, I'm thinking either a Northern Europe thing (Nordics, Germany, Poland), a Mediterranean thing (Spain, S. France, Monaco, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey), or something like Tokyo (is now a bad time?), Seoul, Shanghai, Thailand, Aus, HK (fucking love that city).

Obviously I don't have a lot of experience with Tier 2 cities and whatnot, so any suggestions would be welcome. Not so concerned with getting laid as I got a GF, but wouldn't necessarily turn it away if the opportunity presented itself. Will be traveling solo. Rather looking to just wild out with cool shit ala Full Moon Festival, skydiving the alps, running with the bulls, etc.

Really just looking for any input on a good itinerary for May-June. Thanks bros.
Month: May-June
Sounds like you have money!

S France, Monaco (Grand Prix/Cannes Film Festival) Croatia (coast) and Greek Islands would be almost an ideal trip. You noticed I skipped some countries of your list, that is just me.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com