rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apple Pay ...Good or bad for game?

If you guys haven't heard Apple has released a way to manage all your credit cards and loyalty cards and use them just by waving your iPhone over a sensor at a pay terminal. It's all part of your Passbook app on your phone.

How do you feel this will affect game in general? Obviously cash is always king but it's clearly being phased out over time.

Thoughts?

Team Nachos

It makes paying with cash stand out more.

Security issues (esp with Apple's rep taking a beating recently with The Fappening) will stop this from becoming popular for a while though.

Nothing says I mean business like a money clip....
But if you're breaking out the money clip to
- pay for an appetizer
- give her cab fare

Would that be beta?

But at least your CPN would drop, as you could itemize every expenditure down to the penny...

Seriously, I don't know if a device is better, or biometric scans are better...I'd prefer to use cash.

And game wise, if you mess with foreign chicks, they respect gold. EE's and Middle Eastern chicks especially.

WIA

Quote: (10-20-2014 07:17 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If you guys haven't heard Apple has released a way to manage all your credit cards and loyalty cards and use them just by waving your iPhone over a sensor at a pay terminal. It's all part of your Passbook app on your phone.

How do you feel this will affect game in general? Obviously cash is always king but it's clearly being phased out over time.

Thoughts?

Basic game booster (especially for young guys): Carry a crisp $100 for every date you go on. It stands out way more than your Apple pay or credit card will.

I have Android phones with NFC functionality; never used it. I'll never use this Apple gimmick either.

This shit seems like another security headache should your phone get lost/stolen. Or if you sell/hand down your phone. Pass, on many counts.

I'll continue using plastic (I'm a miles whore; helps pay for my travels) and break out my money clip when I want/need to flash the cash.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I'll never use that it just isn't personal. Also, how many restaurants and bars are going to have you go up and swipe your phone ? I see this being used at retail stores and gas stations.

C.R.E.A.M. man.