rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Man Jumps To His Death After Lovers Quarrel With Two Men

Quote:Quote:

A 32-year-old man leapt to his death from a Midtown luxury high rise Saturday morning after a lover’s quarrel with two other men, witnesses and sources said.

The victim plummeted from a 33rd-floor balcony of the Ritz Plaza on W. 48th St. near Eighth Ave. about 8:45 a.m., landing on a fourth-floor landing, cops said.

The jumper did not live in the building, residents said.

A source said the victim got into an argument with two men over an open relationship gone awry.

Yi Liu, 24, who moved to the building two days ago, saw the man jump.

“I saw him go down — it was awful,” she said. “I was shocked. My heart was beating so fast.”

Just before the death plunge, a neighbor who lives two floors above the apartment the man jumped from witnessed the victim struggling with another man who was trying to save him and yelling for help.

“There was a guy holding him back,” said building resident, who declined to give her name.

“All I heard was yelling and then he went down and we heard a boom.”

“I saw the body after,” said the witness’ father, who also declined to give his name. “He was split in half.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-...-1.1979065

But the ride down must have been fantastic.

Quote: (10-19-2014 11:06 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Yi Liu, 24, who moved to the building two days ago, saw the man jump.

“I saw him go down — it was awful,” she said. “I was shocked. My heart was beating so fast.”

Would a man ever say that? "MY heart was beating SO FAST!" Seeing a man die was so awful FOR HER!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

This is quickly becoming the new normal as two, three, even four betas are forced to share one dumpy 6 in a so-called "polyamorous" relationships--which are really little more than extended gangbangs, since it's always several dudes sharing a single woman. The American dating market is starting to resemble the housing market, with more and more roommates being forced to cram into shittier and shittier accommodations. And, the dating market is getting worse. These characters are merely the hardest hit in the pile of collateral damage left behind by this merciless intensification of the Pareto Principle.

Take a guess at what the prize they're fighting over looks like.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-20-2014 12:27 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is quickly becoming the new normal as two, three, even four betas are forced to share one dumpy 6 in a so-called "polyamorous" relationships--which are really little more than extended gangbangs, since it's always several dudes sharing a single woman. The American dating market is starting to resemble the housing market, with more and more roommates being forced to cram into shittier and shittier accommodations. And, the dating market is getting worse. These characters are merely the hardest hit in the pile of collateral damage left behind by this merciless intensification of the Pareto Principle.

Take a guess at what the prize they're fighting over looks like.

[Image: potd.gif]

Weren't these gay males? That's what it sounded like from the story. My likely scenario is the guy who jumped did it to "prove a point" as a last minute show of attention whoring and showmanship to force guilt onto the parties he was arguing with.

Great post by Tuthmosis, but I think polyamory is excellent - you get a dumpy five wiping mutiple beta males off the market. That's a win for everyone. Any girl much better than a five would not be content with one or a thousand beta males.

I'm also guessing this was a gay thing. Most people don't know, but homosexual male relationships are pretty much open by default.

I also assumed they were gay males from the text of the story.

What does that say about our culture?

It isn't even that deep. This is just nature doing its purging with the gay. As mentioned mogonomy rarely exsists in the gay community.

The story loosely drops what its about: If this had a female in the picture it would be pen'd as a "fight" and we would of course here about the women and her "struggle" of being in a open relationship gone wrong. "Lovers Qurral" is the gayest word I've seen in a minute and sounds like some word used often in female love novels.

But back to the gays. The young dude was likely new to the city, got rushed into that high-roller homo lifestyle of whomever condo that was, but couldn't handle the 'strings that were attached' to stay in that setting. Nature kicks in and tells the dude on a subconscious level to go 'off' himself and he does.

We are not at the point yet where strait hetero males will start acting up like this over pussy. Because even in a shitty set-up like a dumpy polyamoury femme harrem, the dude is still getting pussy. Even if its tainted pussy he is still getting some which puts him ahead of millions of blue balled American men. So even though he may hate it. He isn't freaking out like this.

Was that Beta?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Haha Kosko delivers as always. Yeah Lover's Quarrel has very gay overtones.

I'm going along with what Kosko said, guessing the guy who jumped was the young cute little thing in the equation, and couldn't handle being sexually patronized and limited to the status of a boy toy by a rich older man. Like a sugar baby going crazy when she discovers her sugar daddy sees her as little better than a common whore, and has no plans to incorporate her into his lavish life long term. But I don't know gays that well, so who knows? Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Polyamorous guys seem more like stable omegas, this is a little out of character for them.