rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Small Bars, Having success, feel cramped though

As title suggests I'm having success in some smaller, run down bars in my city. I speak Chinese well so with English/Chinese I can chat up anyone in the bar.

Last weekend I met a German girl at a bar, but her friend was pulling on me. She was a 5.5 and DTF but I was not into that. I didn't know how to progress around to getting the German girl other than getting close to her, touching, not paying attention to her friend.

While this happened I got one phone number from a girl at the bar, maybe a 6.5 but sweet looking, which is what I like. Later when I was taking a smoke break another Chinese girl who was drunk tackled me and I put my arm around her, got her number for later.

The problem, its like shooting fish in a barrel but how many fish can I shoot at the same place?

In the end, I left that place early because my rich Chinese friend was doing bottle service for 2 girls and needed a wingman. He kinda fucked me because that girl was a bitch, but I made the best of it because his girl was smoking hot and gave me some good advice where to get the kind of girls I like. Plus a good tip on a dance club in town. I like that and most are terrible in China.[Image: banana.gif]

Another problem I had at the bottle service place: at the small bar its chill and I dress well, look alright, can chat up whoever. IN the big club its loud as fuck and girls have halter tops on, screaming look at me I'm so great. Its hard as hell to pull there, though the talent is much higher. I'm a relative newcomer to game and no natural.

So I like the bar scene, will keep going, but want better talent and have no idea how to approach 3-4 hot girls dancing together. I watched from the vip table my chinese friend was paying for and those girls shot down EVERY dude in the club.

I recommend playing with social proof. It fits well with the popular (on this forum) tactic of posting up against the bar playing 007. If that's your style too then you can find good spot with heavy traffic and just pull girls walking by towards you.

In small bars with background music it's easier. Since venue is small almost all people can notice how popular you seem to be. Also, people can hear you so you can simply talk to one girl then look away and ask another girl about something you two talked about and merge girls like that. I can be total nonsense too, like, "hey hi look my GF here is out tonight for the first time in a looong time I never let her out of the house, does she look anxious?".

It all looks quite friendly and innocent as you're just starting random conversations so nobody can tell that you're "that guy" hitting on every girl left and right [you actually do, just bit later after the opener when girl's attention is already focused on you].

In a loud clubs it's same thing but you communicate more with body language than with words. Instead of saying to a random girl "hey meet my sister she's so dorky and she knows it" you point at her or tap her and use gestures to "tell" her to come over like reaching out your hand towards her or waving your hand to come over.

Similar on dancefloor. You catch attention and pull random girls towards you instead of hovering around hunting for one. It creates illusion that you're popular. You keep doing that until you get to those untouchable hotties and make the exact same move with them. It can work or not but this way you have waaaaay better chance than approaching them out of nowhere like a ghost.

It's easier to do it all with your girl friends cause they are already there with you so you start with some social proof from the get go. When you roll solo you start from level zero so you have to chat up some girls asap no matter how hot they are and flow from there.