rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overt disrespect

Overt disrespect

I know the 'Western women are horrible' line has been done to death here, but I'd like to add some observations that have been cementing this for me more and more.

I like to go to foreigner bars sometimes in Asian countries, because I meet a lot of expats who often share valuable information and serve as useful contacts. The girls I chase in these countries are mostly locals, but in these bars I may chat up western tourist girls from time to time, mainly for varieties sake.

Now, when I hit on a local girl, I will generally be treated with some form of basic respect, even if she doesn't want anything to do with me. I might say 'hello', she will give eye contact, a polite small-smile etc, or perhaps she will even talk briefly, but it will be clear she is not interested. Basically - polite but clear disinterest. I have found this for all Asian countries, even the much maligned Korea, and even the hottest girls will at least recognize your existence with brief eye contact.

The other day I saw two tourist girls, one a wrinkle-eyed 28-ish looking girl, her friend a chubby younger girl. They looked approachable (they were standing in an open area and looking around), I asked a insta-wing guy to follow, and I opened the 28-ish girl with 'hello, where are you guys from?'.

The girl responded by turning her head just enough for me to see she was not even giving me eye-contact, held this 'wide peripheral vision eye contact' for about 5 seconds with a stone-face and no response, and then briskly walked away with her friend. I'm fine with a rejection, that's her perogative, but didn't even feel I had been rejected (she hadn't even looked at my face), just purely and deliberately disrespected.

I get similar (but not as extreme) levels of disrepect from other fat plain-looking western girls in these foreigner bars (I talk to many people to see who is 'open', yields interesting chats sometimes). Girls who would probably average a '4 and below' on the popular looks scale, treat me like dirt. By comparison, local girls who most would rate an '8' or '9', treat me as 'an option, but with strict scrutiny'.

It is such a mind boggling juxtaposition to compare the local girls that I have slept with and the way they treated me, versus the icy disrespect I get from western girls who are pieces of crap in comparison.

I guess I'm posting this to vent my disgust. I hope I bump into that 28yo again so I can vent my own contempt for her.

I have noticed though that in the case of the expat girls who have been in Asia for longer periods (say a year versus a week), this disrespect completely dries up. I guess it takes a fair while for them to realize their relative sexual appeal has dropped to zero. They become much more respectful and open. The ones who remain disrespectful seem to be the lesser attractive ones who know and resent that it is now impossible for them to get a foreign guy.

I might post one example of this just to cap this off. I was in Taipei and I went to a dive bar popular with foriegners to check it out. Not many girls there, but talked to some expats. One guy was from Scandinavia and his government had paid him to study Chinese there for 5 years. Lucky bastard.
A plain-looking blonde English girl was in there. I had seen her talking to some other guys. She came round to me at the bar and started chatting me up. She got really overt about it. Basically just shy of saying 'I want you to sleep with me tonight'. I politely did not return interest. Neither did any of the other foreign men there that night (there were many). Later I saw her storm out of the bar with an angry look on her face. Was not the first time in Asia I saw a foreign girl wearing that face.

Perhaps the moral of the story is 'girls treat men like shit until men treat them with contempt'.

Overt disrespect

Probably have pussy-whipped or non-existent fathers. I'm sure this happens in foreign countries, but the greater culture doesn't further emphasize disrespect to men.

Welcome to 'merica 2014.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Overt disrespect

I think you may be taking this too personal and you are over reacting after the episode. This is too draining for you, next time try not to take it too personal and if you think they are rude to you, call them out right there and then.

A girl looks at you the wrong way while you are being friendly, you tell her '' look at you, you need to lose some weight'' laugh while you are doing it. If you are insulting someone while you are chill, it hurts them even more.

I usually don't let anybody insult me without me insulting back because I know that insulting is always better than being insulted. If I am insulting someone then they probably deserve it, I don't even think about it.

Now, no all women will find you attractive and no all of them will want to talk to you. I think as long as they were no rude to you in any way, I wouldn't let it bother me at all. People should talk to whoever they want to talk to. If somebody does not want to talk to me, fine, I will hit on the next girl who will talk to me. I have approached hundreds (probably thousands actually) of women and very rarely I encounter women who are rude to me and as I said, if they don't want to talk to me, I quickly walk away and find another target.

Overt disrespect

Perhaps the moral of the story is 'girls treat men like shit until men treat them with contempt'.

You learned your lesson. Yes. 100% spot-on fucking truth for Westernized bitches.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Overt disrespect

Pitt, agreed, I'm pretty bad at retaliating. My reaction to overt disrepect is usually 'WTF, did that actually happen?'. Insults require me to think of something bad about the person in preparation, which I never think to do.

It wasn't personal because, like I said, she did not even look at my face. She had little to make a judgement from, rather I suspect she felt superior out of the disrespecting of someone who tried to talk to her.

Probably should have titled this '... a comparison between East and West' too.

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-16-2014 08:40 AM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Good god. This quote is epic.

[Image: chuck-norris.gif]

Overt disrespect

You can take a bitch out of the West, but you can't take the West/worst out of a bitch.

Don't debate me.

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-16-2014 07:37 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I have noticed though that in the case of the expat girls who have been in Asia for longer periods (say a year versus a week), this disrespect completely dries up. I guess it takes a fair while for them to realize their relative sexual appeal has dropped to zero. They become much more respectful and open. The ones who remain disrespectful seem to be the lesser attractive ones who know and resent that it is now impossible for them to get a foreign guy.

Living in Singapore for almost 2 years now I have certainly noticed this also. The white chicks with (f)attitude eventually realise they're completely priced out of the market and have to adjust accordingly. Over time they begin to drop the whole attitude as they no longer feel they can effortlessly get literally any man they want. However they instead start to get somewhat desperate which is also pretty off putting. I'm not sure if it's different in Japan or Taiwan but I also find they end up having a major chip on their shoulder that all asian chicks are 'sluts' and guys just like them because they're 'easier'. Normally I find within the first 15 minutes of conversation an expat chick will almost inevitably drop the highly loaded question "so have you got yellow fever yet?" So although the non FOB ex pat girls generally drop the attitude I find they tend to be somewhat more unstable, trying too hard to lock you down and whining how it's not fair there are no decent guys as they're all just looking for 'one thing'. I find it pretty amusing listening to them bleating on how it's so unfair guys go for the asian chicks when they themselves wouldn't look twice at an asian or indian dude or treat them like they just scraped them off their shoe.

Welcome to life on a level playing field darling...

There are a exceptions tho, usually the real top end white chicks (models etc) are still somewhat immune to it all as they can still pretty much get any guy they want. However I find most top end chicks (white or asian) rarely have this disrespectful attitude in the first place as they're normally much more secure with themselves.

Irish

Overt disrespect

Irish that very thing happened to me in Singapore. These Swiss girls asked me if I had yellow fever and started trying to make fun of Asian girls for not having bodies. They were desperate and trying to get interest and I was showing complete indifference.

I love doing that to these cows out here in Asia.

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-16-2014 11:38 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Irish that very thing happened to me in Singapore. These Swiss girls asked me if I had yellow fever and started trying to make fun of Asian girls for not having bodies. They were desperate and trying to get interest and I was showing complete indifference.

I love doing that to these cows out here in Asia.

Yeah man, extremely common for the expat chicks to hate on their asian competition when chatting to you, as if being hotter and more pleasant to talk to in some way is an unfair advantage or breaking the rules somehow. Another common line they use is "they're just after your money" or "they're actually hookers". Just a pathetic defence mechanism really.

I always like to retort with "and what makes YOU so special then?..." to which they usually have no answer and get all wound up...

I love trolling the newly arrived white chicks who still think their shit don't stink. Given the asian and white chicks naturally hate eachother as theyre fighting over the same men the best part is that in an argument the asian chicks immediately side with you and random ones even jump in out of nowhere to your defence. One night I inadvertantly kicked off a 6 chick freelance hooker brawl in a late night hotel bar. Indonesia vs Russia. No prizes for guessing which side I was supporting...

Irish

Overt disrespect

You will get disrespect pretty much anywhere you go.

Even in Poland, that wonderful place where girls are so polite, I ran into a few really nasty cunts here and there.

Disrespect is part of the game, it is part of the price to pay to find your way to sweet girls you actually want. Don't get bitter, it is what it is.

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:52 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Normally I find within the first 15 minutes of conversation an expat chick will almost inevitably drop the highly loaded question "so have you got yellow fever yet?"

Oh wow. I've never gotten that question yet. I think if anything would wipe the normally respectful friendly expression off my face that would be it.

'No, I have "Good Looking Feminine Woman Fever". Sorry bitch, it's incurable.'

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-16-2014 08:30 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I think you may be taking this too personal and you are over reacting after the episode.

Yup. Enough that he wrote all that..

That girl did not reject you. Because she did not know you at all.
She rejected her idea of you. So. like whatever. go do another set.

Overt disrespect

Offtopic - but anyone think it's kinda fucked up that Western Chicks don't go native? (in general I mean, I know one former English teacher that had a Korean BF)

WIA

Overt disrespect

Yes OT.

Overt disrespect

again. they reject the stereotype. but given that stereotypes are based on averaging large sets, and asians being a large set in eyes of white people (the whole "all look alike"). the easiest stereotypes stick.

I'd suggest "native" guys to go for EE girls. Because we don't have the same stereotypes.

Russians/Ukrainians think of Chinese as tricky and rude, of Japanese as of cultured and xenophobic, of Kazakhs as backstabing, of Arabs as tricky and dirty, Persians as gaudy. Other asians are probably more of a mistery so a non timid asian guy will get it. If the guy is Chinese he'd need to be active and not rude and straight forward. For a Japanese chap one has to be cosmopolitan.

Overt disrespect

I'm more talking about the categorical rejection, like the average Asian is not even of the same species.

It's like they reject the basic humanity of their hosts.

They'd rather torture themselves and their egos than chat with a cool Daisuke.

WIA

Quote: (10-16-2014 04:10 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

again. they reject the stereotype. but given that stereotypes are based on averaging large sets, and asians being a large set in eyes of white people (the whole "all look alike"). the easiest stereotypes stick.

I'd suggest "native" guys to go for EE girls. Because we don't have the same stereotypes.

Russians/Ukrainians think of Chinese as tricky and rude, of Japanese as of cultured and xenophobic, of Kazakhs as backstabing, of Arabs as tricky and dirty, Persians as gaudy. Other asians are probably more of a mistery so a non timid asian guy will get it. If the guy is Chinese he'd need to be active and not rude and straight forward. For a Japanese chap one has to be cosmopolitan.

Overt disrespect

I was going to post a similar thread after some shit happened last night. I'm about to start just looking at these American lizards a waste product

I'm a douchebag but never been an asshole.

Time for change and not the obama version

Overt disrespect

With regards to the argument that western women in Asia automatically disrespect or reject Asian or local men, I have not witnessed this to be the case. Indeed most of the disrespecting of the local Asian men was levied by the local women.

Western women who have talked about it simply state 'the local men aren't as attractive'. This factors in things like differences in average height, muscular size, assertiveness, game etc etc. Western women are just bigger, and they tend to feel more comfortable with bigger men. When I have seen a white woman with an asian man in asia, he has always been a fair bit bigger and taller than the average, or had a 'bigger personality'.

Overt disrespect

Quote: (10-17-2014 06:31 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

With regards to the argument that western women in Asia automatically disrespect or reject Asian or local men, I have not witnessed this to be the case. Indeed most of the disrespecting of the local Asian men was levied by the local women.

Western women who have talked about it simply state 'the local men aren't as attractive'. This factors in things like differences in average height, muscular size, assertiveness, game etc etc. Western women are just bigger, and they tend to feel more comfortable with bigger men. When I have seen a white woman with an asian man in asia, he has always been a fair bit bigger and taller than the average, or had a 'bigger personality'.

You seem to be defending this practice.

WIA

Overt disrespect

I don't understand WIA. Attraction isn't a choice. This is not a 'practice'. When I see a nice round ass, or a tight body, or smooth shapely legs, I get wood. It is visceral, not cognitive. I have no more control over this than a woman has control over her attraction to height, muscularity, and assertiveness, or anything else such as wealth, fame, humour or whatever depending on her attraction weightings.

It is no more rational to say I am 'defending this practice' than to say I am 'defending the sun rising in the morning'. It is as it is. I don't make the rules of female attraction, I just try to conform to them for my own benefit.

This thread is about disrespect, and I have seen no evidence of deliberate, race-based disrespect from Western women in Asia. Only disrespect for men in general.

Overt disrespect

Carry on, don't want to derail this thread any further.

WIA

Quote: (10-17-2014 08:56 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I don't understand WIA. Attraction isn't a choice. This is not a 'practice'. When I see a nice round ass, or a tight body, or smooth shapely legs, I get wood. It is visceral, not cognitive. I have no more control over this than a woman has control over her attraction to height, muscularity, and assertiveness, or anything else such as wealth, fame, humour or whatever depending on her attraction weightings.

It is no more rational to say I am 'defending this practice' than to say I am 'defending the sun rising in the morning'. It is as it is. I don't make the rules of female attraction, I just try to conform to them for my own benefit.

This thread is about disrespect, and I have seen no evidence of deliberate, race-based disrespect from Western women in Asia. Only disrespect for men in general.