rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you reminisce about the fucks of your youth?

As an old guy, happily married, I tend to let my mind wander more than ever.

I daydream about the girls I bagged. Damn. They were so fine. I remember each and every single one, how I gamed them (although we didn't call it that, back then), how they were in bed.

Anybody else find this happens more with age?

And really you'll never get the same sweetness that you got when you' were 25 and slaying 19 year olds.

This was before girls got really slutty. There was no internet. They were a bit innocent but looking to be defiled.

I don't need to chase women any more, don't want to, but I do revel in the memories.

My advice to younger guys: fuck as many women as you possibly can.

Oh yes. It's an awesome feeling and yes young guys listen to Mr.Lemon and hit it hard. Forget this 2/10 shit you'll regret it when you're older.

I worked in the shop since I was 13 around dudes that talked about pussy continuously from 6am to 6pm.

Hey mech, you're two hours late. Really? Come in the break room and I'll tell you why.. Everyone drops tools and gets cleaned up for my story.

We can swap stories?

Find myself doing this more often - though I'm far from hanging it up.

Pre-Internet

Some of it is a blur; some standouts just can't be forgotten..WE ALL HAVE THOSE

Even now - certain smells take me back to a particular memory. What they wore, how they smelled all the way down to the sheen of their skin.

Just felt like a time where femininity was more encouraged, and women took pride in looking like women

Pre-Internet you had to put in work in person or go hungry, none of these bum-ass dating sites with entitled 6's

MDP

^^^Like MDP above, I was doing stuff pre-internet. No pics, no videos.

Those were some good times. Public hair down there. You had to actually meet women. Chicks still tried to be chicks.

Yeah, it's fun to look back. [Image: smile.gif]

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-16-2014 08:31 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Pre-Internet

Even now - certain smells take me back to a particular memory. What they wore, how they smelled all the way down to the sheen of their skin.

Just felt like a time where femininity was more encouraged, and women took pride in looking like women

Pre-Internet you had to put in work in person or go hungry, none of these bum-ass dating sites with entitled 6's

the smells, when girl walks by with a certain perfume or shampoo I am definitely reminded of certain girls.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

none of these bum-ass dating sites with entitled 6's

I prefer to use the term "49ers". 4's who think they are 9's.

Me personally, I don't reminisce. All of the women I still run in to that I have been with turned out to be train wrecks or ball busting 200lb wives who rule their kingdoms with an iron fist.

I am just glad I got through it all in one piece. I am in my late 30's but still have no problem pulling down great looking women in their mid 20's. I just don't care. It's more of a "pffft... been there, done that." feeling anymore. It is quite liberating.

I am almost 23, with 15 notches so far. Working a lot at the moment and so did I the last year and a half. Should I take it easy with the career for a year or so and fuck as many girls as possible?

Sometimes I have the feeling that everything that is promoted here is career career career. It feels very good to work on myself professionally, but I think it's easy to let these years slip by.

There was a time that you actually had to work to get pussy. Not a monumental task, but you had to smile and be mellower. And women were a Hell of a lot more likable. I could got for months without encountering an absolute cunt that I wanted to strangle. Now I can't go a day. Girls in the late 80's and early 90's were sweet petite treats.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'm a bit jealous of the older dudes because I think they grew up in a time when you didn't really need game, in the sense that conversations and bangs occurred naturally and organically. Guy meets girl, a natural attraction occurs, and they go on. No negs, no push-pull, no AMOGing etc.

Although, I have a feeling I'm painting too rosy a picture here.

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:27 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

I'm a bit jealous of the older dudes because I think they grew up in a time when you didn't really need game, in the sense that conversations and bangs occurred naturally and organically. Guy meets girl, a natural attraction occurs, and they go on. No negs, no push-pull, no AMOGing etc.

All that stuff was around back then. You needed game but just different..

Here's how I learned..

I watched other kids in school when I was young 4th grade and up try to get girlfriends (not bang but) and anything they did that made me cringe I just would not do. It's really pretty simple if you think about it and the same thing applies today.

That appetizer thread made me cringe. A girl is not going to look at the refusal of an appetizer as frame control but will think cheap, non spontaneous, not fun which will lock her pussy closed right on the spot in most cases.

Quote: (10-16-2014 10:27 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

You're right. You are absolutely right. That is exactly how it happened. Back then I was considered a natural because I was confident, and fearless. Today that only gets you so far. The forum has helped me immeasurably in getting past modern day bitch shields.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I'm the odd man out since i recently pondered the fucks that i've passed on out numbered the ones i aquiessed to.
For instance there was the Russian chick who sucked my toes. Could'nt get pass her bug eyed face.
Red head who confessed she was naturally blonde and was moving back to Vermont? Zero ass that seem to be flat on purpose from repeated whacks from a book bag.
Sexy Phillipina bisexual? Making out on her bed and saw red stains on her sheets.
Tattooed covered lesbo? No explanation required.
Coworker chick i took to the beach thinking i was going to see her "thickness" in a bikini? There was plenty of thickness that did'nt belong in a bikini and those are the ones that instantly came to mind in my current IPA buzzed haze.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Fuck yeah I do...So I been chasing those feelings again my whole adult life by banging teenage chicks. Its not exactly the same but it doesn't stop me from doing it any way.

I'm searching for the fountain of youth in today's youthful girls.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I reminisce about girls I've banged 3 months ago. I always think about past bangs. I quite often even think about some girls that are uglier than the one I'm with now.

I think it's just natural. A pussy can get boring very quickly.

The older I get, the more dumbfounded I am looking back. Not because of the girls I had, but because the girls I passed up, out of some misguided sense of principle or feeling "it wasn't right."

I also made the mistake of keeping a steady girlfriend during the peak years I should have been dating (18-22). I messed around during break-ups (and sometimes just out-and-out cheated), but usually didn't let things get too far. I had some romantic notion of "the one" in my head, and if women didn't fit that bill, I bailed.

Decades later, I realize the chance to have eager 19-year-olds in your dorm room bed comes but once. I have so far tallied up well over a half-dozen of these missed opportunities -- ones where I wasn't even trying either. If I think of more, I may have to dub myself "Lord of the Idiots:"

Quote: (10-16-2014 08:37 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Pre-Internet

Pre-Internet you had to put in work in person or go hungry,

the smells, when girl walks by with a certain perfume or shampoo I am definitely reminded of certain girls.

Yes, yes and yes. Hottest fucks, best oral, best breakup sex, best smells for sure.

It's amazing the hotness that I didn't appreciate when I was younger. Some great sexual memories, but at the time it was caught up in a haze of drama and angst.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I think everyone has a highlight reel of sorts. Many of my bangs have blurred together or plain forgotten, but the stand outs are crystal clear.

Im too young to reminisce like that, also wondering they blur together or how the stand outs stand out as Mujeriego suggests.

Bunch of Alpha widowers lol

I reminisce about my first girlfriend sometimes. Partly because I'm a romantic mofo and took her virginity, and she made me a man, and partly because she was hot as hell and I made her my little nympho.

These deeply ingrained memories can be explained by simple neurochemistry. We never forget our firsts, because when we're young our dopamine receptors are still pure and firing an all cylinders. Any pleasant experiences that lead to massive dopamine rushes (like being the first to breach virgin pussy) will therefore stick in our memories forever, since they blitz our receptors.

I am much more likely to reminisce about the ones I could have gotten but didn't because of an early lack of game knowledge and a misplaced sense of chivalry. I look back now and think, she was putting that thing on a plate for me and I was sitting there talking about politics and tv shows.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:52 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

And really you'll never get the same sweetness that you got when you' were 25 and slaying 19 year olds.

That's it, in a nutshell. I'll always think back to being a 19-year-old and banging my first, 18-year-old girlfriend. At that time, I didn't have any basis of comparison by which to know how much better she was than older women I'd bang later, so I didn't even realize how good I had it.

Quote: (10-15-2014 11:52 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

My advice to younger guys: fuck as many women as you possibly can.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I don't look back with fondness, all that fumbling around with dumb young chicks.

The best lays have been recent, two mature, experienced, grown ups doing the wild thing is beautiful.

Not done having the best sex of my life yet by a long shot!