rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Came First Chicken Or The Egg - Women Complaining About Not Being Courted/respe?

What Came First Chicken Or The Egg - Women Complaining About Not Being Courted/respe?

Okay, so this is an issue I've been thining about alot lately. Was meaning to post and kept putting it off until I read a thread on another forum today. Basically this girl was complaining that guys don't respect women, guys don't "court" women or do chivilrous things.

One thing I do notice when looking at todays guys who game vs guys in past times is this. When I think of old school players I think of the old men who are still gaming. Especially older black men but I have a great grandfather who was a total pimp into his 80s even, all be it with oler women lol. Anyhow, I see guys of the past gaming and doing their thing but having an attitude of I love women. I love everything about them, etc. Think of the old black man with the slick suit taking a diff women to church every sunday. I see todays generation of gaming having more of an us vs them attitude and maybe even some hating women to some extent or thinking they are all bad apples and they just wanna get a nut and move on almost having a hatred towards women.

Here was my thoughts on the issue, basically two reasons.

1. Today we have a hookup culture not so much a dating culture. It takes 2 to tango as they say and women enjoy and partake in hookup culture just as much as men so they play a role in setting the expectation for this hookup culture.

2. Secondly as I was explaining above I do think previous generations had a love for women and respected women while hooking up and doing their thing vs today I see more of a us vs them mentality, all women are skanks I'm just trying to get a nut. I just see two very different attitudes. Now don't get me wrong, Im not blaming us guys. I think in previous generations women were more respectable, more loyal, more submissive, and because of that were treated likethe fairer sex. Now days however when you see women being combative and contfrontational with men, women with the I don't need a man attitude well of course were not going to put them on a pedestal or treat them as the fairer sex now they are just one of the guys but with a pussy.

Just my thoughts, was curious if anyone else had noticed this?

The thing is jamaicabound men adapt to the environment. We behave this way because it gets us pussy, as simple as that

From Christian Manosphere blogger Dalrock's Why men are withdrawing from courtship:

Quote:Quote:

To better understand why men are withdrawing from courtship we need to consider the roles men and women play in the process and how the sexual revolution has impacted the landscape.

Men foot the searching costs in the marriage and sexual marketplace (MMP & SMP). This means bearing most of the risk of rejection and expending the bulk of the resources to facilitate the process of meeting and getting to know one another. As the ones who bear the costs of courtship, men have a strong incentive to minimize the number of women they court and the overall duration of time spent in the process. However, as the consumers of courtship, women have an incentive to draw the process out as long as possible and to receive courtship from as many men as possible.

Over the last few decades the expectation that men bear the bulk of the costs and risks of courtship has remained relatively constant, but the time period women expect to be courted has expanded dramatically.

[Image: 1999to2012whitealonenevermarried30to49big.jpg]

He's essentially saying that men are expected to foot the courtship bill, but women have extended the length of courtship far beyond what it used to be. Men have adjusted by

1) Courting for sex instead of marriage (Dalrock uses the Chateau's Skittles man as an example), and

2) Limiting their main courtship efforts to younger women, who are intrinsically more attractive as well as a better courtship bet.

Women, instead of realizing that their behavior is the primary driver of both the sexual and marriage marketplaces and adjusting accordingly, simply complain and insist that men "man up" and court them like they used to.

The entire essay is longer than that, and focused on the traditionalist Christian viewpoint, but definitely worth reading.

The egg came first...

The graph highlights what has already been covered - women have shed the social stigma of the "slut" (to a degree) where they can date whoever, however and for as long as they want without the social repercussions as they would even in the 80's. Issac also summed it up beautifully that women lack the ability to see the consequences of their actions and instead twist it to keep their beliefs intact. what I think needs to be highlighted even more is that respect in dating works both ways, if a guy has the decency to take you out, engage you in a nice evening or date especially on his dime - enough respect to not do things like flake or not keep him in the dark is at a minimum something that should be given in return.

Who cares what women say about wanting to be "approached genuinely". Any legit player knows that a whopping 95% of cold approaches go nowhere. Just gotta keep hustling and plowing past the bullshit.

A lot of us do know, just like we know that women don't want the truth the way we want the truth. Some things you can inherently know, but not understand and the OP was a good example of knowing what we do and how we approach, just a tad fuzzy on the why. its not always enough to know that 1+1 = 2