rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Workout for better sex

Workout for better sex

Hey all,

I have a good body and hit the gym alternating weights (mainly body weight and free weight) and cardio.

I'd like to get better strength, power and endurance for sex specifically, as I'm already happy with my body.

I think a few people would benefit from a thread like this.

Things I'm thinking of are being able to maintain a squat position (for fucking doggy style while standing up) and holding her in the air and fucking her.

Generally, I'd imagine squats and curls are useful for the power (plus core work obviously), but many of the movements in sex aren't really similar to typical low-rep work outs - sex is either high volume reps or isometric movement (i.e. static), so I was thinking of tailoring my workout more towards isometric movements.

Thoughts?

Workout for better sex

Workout for better sex

This is good for older guys for sure. I decline in a week when I don't work out. For me personally in my late 50s, erectile dysfunction is at least 30% frequency without optimized regular exercise.

Workout for better sex

[Image: d1cf9324be2174751a61e6d6e01c6070.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Workout for better sex

Mr. Male Feminist, Dupe thread.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14571.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31896.html

Workout for better sex

Quote: (10-12-2014 11:13 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

This is good for older guys for sure. I decline in a week when I don't work out. For me personally in my late 50s, erectile dysfunction is at least 30% frequency without optimized regular exercise.

That definitely went in a direction I didn't anticipate...

Apologies for the dupe thread - apparently my searches also need some work. Thanks Basil.

Workout for better sex

Actually, neither of them really answer the question - one is focussed on improved cardio and anaerobic output because the guy ran out of breath. The other recommends kettlebell swings, which would improve thrusting.

My specific questions were more focussed on isometrics: sustained power in the core, arms and legs.

Workout for better sex

I can't imagine ever tailoring my workouts specifically for sex.

Interval training has to be the most important thing though, I would have thought.

Workout for better sex

Are you doing Pullups and deadlifts?

Workout for better sex

Heavy deadlifts, not only for thrusting power but also to improve your grip

Workout for better sex

Dips, KB swings, hip thrusts and ab wheels - I actually prescribed those to certain older male relatives for better sex life. And they worked.

FYI, heavy deadlifts will make your grip so strong that No Fap becomes a necessity due to you being in danger of ripping your penis clean off!

Workout for better sex

Cheers for the responses guys. That's great for the leg strength and grip strength - what about arms/lifting the girls up?

Workout for better sex

Squats and muscle-ups to increase testosterone.

Toss in some kegels and you're good to go (assuming that you've already exercising in general, which you said you are).

High-intensity interval training if you find yourself getting too exhausted to go the distance.

Lifting them up? Not rocket science - lift things up in the gym and your arms and grip will get stronger.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Workout for better sex

The ban hammer was so subtle, didn't even see it coming

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.