rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finna hit college tommorow

Alright I'm the man who posted the tread about not knowing how to dress for going to college a while back.

Tommorow will be my first day. Unfortunately I came late to this course, I thought it was just 1 week but turns out it was a month, plus an extra week I couldn't attend.

The course I'm doing is only for a year, and the class doesn't change apart from 1-2 classes during the week, so I'll be seeing the same people every day.

So with all being laid out there, I wanna hear some ideas and shit from some more experienced members. The main points I wanna focus on is the fact that I'm late and if people have cliqued up I have to penetrate their shit. I've seen a guy I know there at the interview but I don't wanna rely on back ups like that.

Also wanna hear what I should focus on to make a good first impression and how I should follow up from there(In terms of girls).

Talk.

I suggest you focus more on what you learn, and the grades you make, than on what you wear and who your friends are.

That said, you have to figure out what kind of archetypes work well at school socially, and dress toward one.

I personally like the fratty vibe.

You will naturally seem more aligned with people who dress the same.

Social-circle-wise, don't see them as cliques. See them as groups. People tend to be nicer than you think, if you act friendly and patient.