rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When her friends arrive

When her friends arrive

Ever opened a girl who's idling around waiting on someone and halfway through the interaction the friend/ friends show up to cockblock?

It happens ALOT.

The way I deal with this is I shake hands with the friend; hi I'm alexanderthelarge

Then there's a momentary pause.

I proceed by saying oh Karen is my ex, we go way back.

From experience she will either deny, I will then proceed to say "oh she's not acknowledging me cuz she caught me cheating" or she will play along.

Was chatting up this Korean girl and her friends showed up; I used this line and not only did her friends not cockblock, they pushed me to 'catch up' with her.

I've also had this backfire. The girl either stomped off or the friend was just being bitchy after the whole "oh I don't know this guy", and starts launching into a tirade of estrogenic epics.

Having said that, I feel that this is an excellent form of screening.

How do you guys deal with potential cockblocking situations that arise?

When her friends arrive

Gimme fifty pushups, you should know game 101.

1) lizards are rarely alone. Safety reasons.

2) part of your opening rap .always getting her logistics and details

3) you need the lizard to be on your side when her camp shows up. This is crucial. You might even assume the close and be like,"what are we going to tell them when they show?"

4) when they show, you have to dominate the conversation.

IS THIS THE ONE YOU WAS TELLING ME ABOUT.
SHE DON'T LOOK SO MEAN
SHE GOT THE HERP?
HOW YOU NOT GONNA INTRODUCE YOUR FIANCE?

I tend to be loud and obnoxious/cocky/arrogant

Standard group game. Identify and disarm the obstacles. This is up to your style and preference.

You do not have long at all. Some of them hating ass broads will grab a chick by the arm before you can even acknowledge them, especially if she's young.

But if they're that protective, it's because they sense that she's weak. Which is why learning how to do this is imperative.

WIA

When her friends arrive

She wasn't interested in you enough. Simple as that.

Put yourself in her position. she is waiting for her friends. she wouldn't mind talking to anyone till her friends arrive. (this has nothing to do with signs of interest) She is not obligated to talk to you unless she really likes you.

If you are sick of that 'Cockblocking' (it is really not in this situation), try girls sitting at the coffee shop by herself.

When her friends arrive

Just to make things clear, I'm talking about this in a daygame context.

Would you elaborate on getting her logistics and details?--Some girls will reply with "I'm going shopping" when I ask what they're up to, and I find it difficult to follow up from there.

I'm still relatively new to this and I'm still trying to figure out how to work around group dynamics.

One of the things I've found most challenging is group sets. I've opened direct on a few group sets and I've been blown out quite often (the friend just dragged the girl away) I've had one group set that not only didnt cockblock me, but actually helped me, a few days ago.

When her friends arrive

Would you elaborate on getting her logistics and details?--Some girls will reply with "I'm going shopping" when I ask what they're up to, and I find it difficult to follow up from there.

I'm still relatively new to this and I'm still trying to figure out how to work around group dynamics.

One of the things I've found most challenging is group sets. I've opened direct on a few group sets and I've been blown out quite often (the friend just dragged the girl away) I've had one group set that not only didnt cockblock me, but actually helped me, a few days ago.

I've tried indirect like an opinion opener but I couldn't transition from there.

When her friends arrive

I'm sorry but in America, (in America " godfather ") lol., cute girls rarely have ugly friends in a socioeconomic context. If she is skinny , young and white, so are her friends, same goes for Latin and Asian girls . for most girls these days having a boyfriend doesnt mean sh*t. Haha. I can't say the same about women, however. But anywho,why complain about getting two beers when you only prefer one? Why make it a big deal? As a man,you should make common interest with other people, if not well then seem interested in what they are interested in. ,

When her friends arrive

Quote: (10-11-2014 10:25 PM)Alexanderthelarge Wrote:  

I've tried indirect like an opinion opener but I couldn't transition from there.

Before you go out
- sleeping with a girl is not easy, but it is natural
- for day game, you need a goal - phone #, instadate, 3some - pick something

The approach
- you see her
- walk over
- get her attention - *tap on her shoulder* or "say something"
- OPEN her - maybe the 1st thing you say to her opens her for conversation, but usually the first thing you say to a chick she doesn't hear, and it just alerts her to your presence
- Definition of Open - she's at least participating in the conversation, not 50/50, but nods, smiles, gestures, little helper statements...
- AFTER SHE IS OPEN

a) Coffee shop - "so when's the study group coming?"
b) mall - "who's gonna help you pick out that mini-skirt over there"

Remember, a chick may not clue you in, or give you any help.

So you assume/use a cold read.

OR

You can straight up ask her, where her friends are.

It will feel awkward at first. And your feelings and body language will communicate that to her. Which is why you need to do it a whole lot, so that it becomes normal.

You're becoming a better version of yourself. A more outgoing, assertive, friendly, cool version of yourself. There will be growing pains, and this is one of them.

As I read what you've written, you sound tentative about this whole process.
Little bit of fear.
Sounds like you're putting your feet into her high heels.
Like you're empathizing.
"I wouldn't want be bothered by some random stranger"

But what is going on in her mind, you'll NEVER KNOW.

She may be overjoyed.
She may be a little bit feisty, maybe frisky.
She may be having a bad day.
She might be a lesbian.
She could just enjoy toying with your affections.

You don't know.

You also don't know if you're field tested opener, that has worked in the past 20 girls will offend her.

At this stage in the game, the "shaking hands" stage, you're not going to have any magic words that make every chick amenable to a discussion.

So you're going to have to kill your ego.
Or become delusionally confident.

You're going to have to lose your empathy, and stop trying to think about what's in her mind.

Most guys want to be super flexible and always have the right thing to say to any girl, in every situation. Not gonna happen Chief.

Sometimes "Hey" is offensive.

You have to push forward in general.

WIA

When her friends arrive

Thanks for the tips WIA

I'm trying to master my craft, so to speak and my results have not been consitent; sometimes I'm on a number streak, sometimes I get shot down consistently.

Where I'm domiciled, the girls have huge superiority complexes and massive bitch shields.

Compounded by the fact that its a rather sexually conservative country, I often get responses like " this is awkward " and the like from said lizard. I also