rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game - Dry Cleaners

Day Game - Dry Cleaners

There's a little latin hottie that works at the dry cleaners I just started going to around the corner from my apt. She's taken my clothes twice, but I've been frozen so far. I'd love to get playful with her and ask her out! How do Day Game tactics apply to a sales clerk like this? I thought about asking her a few questions, like why she dyed her pony tail red, if she's dressing up for halloween, some other compliment/observation about her, etc. It's such a different dynamic since you're both standing and it's their job to take your order and they don't have the computer/book prop like a girl sitting in a coffee shop. It's a fairly quiet dry cleaners, not too busy. Is there a sure-fire tactic or topic that I could use here to get to know this girl and galnuc her??

Day Game - Dry Cleaners

WIA

Day Game - Dry Cleaners

I number closed a girl at my local Chipotle last week. She gave me free food two weeks and has been flirty for a little while. I came in last Sunday saw her and said hi and asked her to "fill out a quick survey" and handed her my cell phone with the contact information empty.

I got her number and she gave me a hug. While she ended up flaking, being genuine and NOT being like every other guy who hits on her will get you in the door. Realize these girls get hit on every day by lots of guys. Don't be them, be better.

Day Game - Dry Cleaners

Depends on are you meeting random girls atm, aka approaching? If hitting on strangers is normal to you then you just need to create an opportunity to hit on her as well. If it's not that busy you can just start talking to her and get her number, with plans of going on a date.