rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Powerful illustrations show women how to fight gender prejudices'

You know you should keep your facebook usage to the messenger app when you go there and the very first thing in the feed is this:

http://www.boredpanda.com/powerful-illus...rejudices/

(CAUTION: Extreme cringefest)

While I'm not into MRA, I'd love to see them make a counter series of those illustrations exhibiting the rationalization of men who are fat, video game addicts, homeless, virgins and such. Oh wait, they are losers and there is no rationalization because they weren't born with the wet hole.

inb4 having facebook account at all - Yeah, I deleted it once for 6 months and was automatically excluded from much of my Uni's social life. Now I keep it to the minimum and it actually allowed another person reach out to me and offer an internship in China of all countries.

Edit: You also know your country (Poland) is continuously absorbing the Western world's worst when the reason you see the aforementioned link in your news feed is because your Polish friend commented on it... in an encouraging way.

A pretty good rundown of the rationalizations for fatties, tramp stamps, sluttiness, mixed in with a few righteous points, i.e. if you lose your hair to chemotherapy, don't be ashamed.

But one of those things (rationalizations of unhealthy dysfunction) is not like the other (empathy for the hurt and disabled).

I like how its laid out like a children's book, completely pandering to women. It illustrates well that whole "feminism talks down to women" idea. The whole poster series can also be summed up as "do what you want, no one should hold you accountable" and I would like to add things like "Heather shoots heroin on a daily basis to escape reality. Don't be ashamed Heather! Its your body, do what you want!" or "Melissa has sexual relations with the special needs students in her care. You go girl! You can't help who you are attracted to!"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The responses are heartening. Quite a few people rejecting the Kool Aid

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (10-11-2014 07:04 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I like how its laid out like a children's book, completely pandering to women. It illustrates well that whole "feminism talks down to women" idea. The whole poster series can also be summed up as "do what you want, no one should hold you accountable" and I would like to add things like "Heather sucks her drug dealers' dick so she can shoot heroin on a daily basis to escape reality. Don't be ashamed Heather! Its your body, do what you want!" or "Melissa has sexual relations with the special needs students in her care. You go girl! You can't help who you are attracted to!"

Fixed it for you. Don't get me wrong, I love me some diesel, but women can't handle their drugs.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

[Image: funny-gif-hamster-playing-wheel.gif]

She might as well have just wrote this on all of them:

Quote:Quote:

I get to do whatever I want. However, I will have zero responsibility for my choices. If you are holding me responsible, you are a misogynist.

Glad we cleared that up. We all knew it all along. Thanks for being honest.

http://www.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-conten...6__605.jpg

[Image: laugh4.gif]

I'm done.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Let the old arts critic in me come out here:

What's bothersome about these illustrations isn't the meaning they seek to impart. It's that they're done so blandly and worded so weakly. There's no humor, irony, or personality. It listening to a boring person complain.

If you want to get a point across, you should at least be clever and leave your audience something to remember. I don't care much for Gloria Steinem, and totally disagree with her famous "fish/bicycle" quote, but it's at least got some panache. You don't forget it.

I think the below entry in the "American Girls Be Like" memes has more artistic and political validity than that whole page.

The problem with really cutting political art of any genre, though, is that they hate your guts when you say it and only praise you decades later -- when it's too late. If they're passing it around on Facebook, it's passe. If they're too afraid to post it, it needs to be said. Like this:

[Image: 560x410xabl19.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WgmWG4l_nz.jpg]

I approve this message:

[Image: Powerful-Illustrations-Showing-Women-How...1__605.jpg]

The tattoo one is funny. Just as it's telling girls with tattoos to fuck around, it says there is no correlation between promiscuity and tattoos.

Tattoos correlate with promiscuity. The average partner count among girls with tattoos is higher than among girls without tattoos, if you control for age. Studies have demonstrated as much.

I got this one on my facebook feed:
[Image: attachment.jpg22097]   

[Image: attachment.jpg22098]   

John is into girls who have been BRAINWASHED by cultural norms and standards. Some SJW shame him, saying that he should be interested ONLY in PERSONALITY
[Image: 85fc7d82d644596d2f8ee1406ec7ceb0.jpg]
John knows that by being to discern the UNIQUE differences between two similar people that he is NOT OBJECTIFYING and is EXERCISING his right to LIKE who HE LIKES

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I like pages like this one, for pure contrary indicator value.

Every man should show this to his daughter if he has one and say 'If you are ever unsure, think and do the exact opposite of every single one of the things these people suggest.'

Quote: (10-11-2014 05:45 AM)Go-getter Wrote:  

You know you should keep your facebook usage to the messenger app when you go there and the very first thing in the feed is this:

http://www.boredpanda.com/powerful-illus...rejudices/

(CAUTION: Extreme cringefest)

While I'm not into MRA, I'd love to see them make a counter series of those illustrations exhibiting the rationalization of men who are fat, video game addicts, homeless, virgins and such. Oh wait, they are losers and there is no rationalization because they weren't born with the wet hole.

I fucking love these. Great find. I'd have titled the thread "Hamsterfest 2000", but that's just me. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: 24zi2vk.jpg]
...just biologically obsolete. Hope you like cats, Rose!

[Image: 24ou0w2.jpg]

Whitney's funeral didn't have pallbearers, it had a forklift truck:
[Image: 5nlsvs.jpg]

[Image: 2itonqe.jpg]
That's because there's such a thing as normal, Maite. You're not it.

[Image: ojh1c7.jpg]
[Image: 8bffa41688cc75965cc53281d2f702f8e010cf0e.jpg]

[Image: 5dw4z6.jpg]
Female "bravery".

[Image: bvbzd.jpg]
Male bravery.

I admire her entrepreneurial spirit, she's got postcard sets for sale in several languages. Not a bad idea for a business, because there are lots of hamsters that need to be fed, and this is prime hamster food.

She hasn't kept control of the images on the internet, though. Too many of these fatties and tattooed chicks will just be using the images free of charge, because she's just letting high-resolution images which can be easily reproduced get out there.

If you read this, Carol, word of advice: ONLY RELEASE LOW RESOLUTION OR WATERMARKED IMAGES OF YOUR DRAWINGS INTO THE INTERNET. Otherwise, you're working for free.

Was that white-knighting? [Image: banana.gif]

She's not bad looking at all.

[Image: carol+rossetti+5.jpg]

The author's beauty (WB) is dwarfed by the bounty of abominations her works are sure to produce.

Wow, feminists can't even draw attractive women.

These drawings can all be summed up as "Rose/Whitney/Et al made decisions about themselves. All those decisions made them unappealing to any desirable man. That's ok, you don't need a man, I see cats in your future. You go girl!"

[Image: aa9ef9189fbdf3c99464bf27d132338f.jpg]

WNB

I won't be giving this any more of my attention but there's more: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site...k#imgdii=_

Quote: (10-11-2014 09:18 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I fucking love this gif!! Hhahahaha

[quote='SteveMcMahon' pid='850870' dateline='1413040603']
[quote='Go-getter' pid='850789' dateline='1413024347']

Whitney's funeral didn't have pallbearers, it had a forklift truck:
[Image: 5nlsvs.jpg]

You know i was wondering with the population in the usa is getting fatter, would it be a good idea to invest in a casket manufacturer

Quote: (10-11-2014 11:15 AM)perverted sage Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2014 09:18 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

I fucking love this gif!! Hhahahaha

I do too, but I am bothered by the physics of it. Shouldn't the hamster go flying out in the other direction based upon the direction the hamster is running and the wheel is spinning?

Quote: (10-11-2014 11:27 AM)trian1 Wrote:  

I do too, but I am bothered by the physics of it. Shouldn't the hamster go flying out in the other direction based upon the direction the hamster is running and the wheel is spinning?

I was thinking the same thing. Can hamsters run backwards that fast?

[Image: attachment.jpg22104]   

^ It's pretty funny how women can rationalise this. It's like trying to sell a used car for more than what a brand new car costs.

Quote: (10-11-2014 10:59 AM)Go-getter Wrote:  

[Image: aa9ef9189fbdf3c99464bf27d132338f.jpg]

WNB

I won't be giving this any more of my attention but there's more: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site...k#imgdii=_

Both of us would wreck the shit out of that clam and you know it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (10-11-2014 07:51 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

The responses are heartening. Quite a few people rejecting the Kool Aid

"Kārlails Strautiņš · Chief Executive Officer at Here and there
whitney realised her body doesn't stop her doing what she loves? of course, because she loves eating"

[Image: laugh5.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"