rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Change the Game!

Change the Game!

[/font]Hello everyone!
This is my first post here...

And I begin with my story.
My name is Ami, of course that's not my true name[Image: tongue.gif]
I am 19, about to turn 20.
I am from India.
And never traveled abroad...am planning to, though, now.
I - never banged, never even kissed a girl, have never be the 'fun-loving' guy, always serious, sincere, never smoke, drink, or eat meat.
I am 5'9", I heave a lean body, and look good enough. I know 9 languages, I am Vice President for regional level for a global organization at this age itself, love Business/Management etc...and yes, as you can see - I have been the intellectual kind of person. I don't prefer the term, dork, though...because I think I know how to play the Game, but never ever played it.
Why?
Because I wanted to be into 'true love' sort of thing...
This is who I am.

My story -

Since childhood itself, I don't like Indian girls- they don't have just the right kind of attitude. And I mean in the intellectual sense.
So, when I was 16, that is in late 2007, I met some girls - from France and Ukraine, and befriended them.
And I fell in love with the French girl... it was complete online though. I thought she is the One for me, and it went for long...for almost an year.
But then she ditched me for apparently no reason. And I got fucked up! Like, all those thoughts and dreams came to a halt! I tried hard to forget her but couldn't. For almost 2 years I tried to contact her, bring her back but well...

The revelation -
Guys, just 2 weeks back, I thought wtf am I doing with my life? Awaiting a girl who wouldn't give a damn! And barring myself from life's joy!
So now have decided to step out - and be more open.
There are you guys, with scores in tens and hundreds, while I used to sit back in my room mourning over my fucked up relation!

The next steps -
Guys, I am planning to go to Ukraine and Russia during Summers.
- I am an Indian, as I just mentioned.
- I am 19, about to be 20, in July. (in case you wanted to know!)
- know a lot about Ukraine and Russia, but in term of all the things related to non-girls topic (like, how to be safe, lodging etc.). Basically, I won't feel like a complete alien there...have few contacts
- I know decent level of Russian ...
- Still, all advice from your end welcomed.

- I require your urgent response regarding the same. I need you to give me your suggestions and all, encourage me to be more open and teach me your strategies and the way you game.

I hope, eventually, I could gain more insight and expertise in this interesting sector of life [Image: smile.gif]

Awaiting your reply...[/font][font=Trebuchet MS]

Change the Game!

Start banging some local girls please!

Change the Game!

Quote: (04-04-2011 10:37 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Start banging some local girls please!

I second this.

If you haven't even kissed a girl you need a serious crash course in female anatomy, approaching, and talking to women.

You might be better off finding a foreign hooker because real field experience will be necessary before you even begin setting your sights on banging foreign chicks for free. You might be able to use your status but it's not likely you'll be able to pull any sort of game with your limited experience with women.

Get out there and talk to women (even the indians). Once you've managed to make out with a few you can set your sights on banging them, until then you're in training. You're still young, you have plenty of time. Oh and please don't fall in love with any more women over the internet.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee