rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transiting through Middle East airport?

I'm pretty sure this question has been burnt to a crisp somewhere, but I tried to find info online about that, to no avail.

I'm in the process of booking a flight from Toronto to Bangkok. The cheapest and quick flights are through Qatar or Jordan, both of them being in the Middle East. I could pick some flights with Air Canada + United, but with their baggage policies, I'll end up giving them shit loads of money just for the bags. Qatar Airways has a very relaxed policy regarding that.

So with all that ISIS thing and the Islamic State, would you guys take the risk to transit through an airport in the Middle East? My personal guess is that it is safe considering the fact that it's a major transportation hub with thousands of tourists transiting daily, what do you guys thinK?

You should be fine.

Qatar would probably be slightly safer than Jordan.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Qatar is a pretty good airport. Transferred there 2 or 3 times. The airline is excellent.

Air Canada and United both give free baggage for long haul flights...

Checked bag is like 23kg and carry on is 10kg. Transit through Asia, not the Middle East. Asian airlines are also the best in terms of service and cute flight attendants. I know EVA has flights from TO to Taipei, then a 2 hour flight from there to Bkk. Good luck.

You'll have no problem in Doha. Or in Amman, I've been in both airports recently (Aug. 31 and Sept 8th). I also went to Bahrain and walked around for the day during a layover. Its totally riskless, you'd probably be more at risk in JFK than Qatar.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

both are safe.... if the layover is going to be long i'd choose Qatar airways.... they will give you a nice hotel to sleep and free meals if layover is over 8 hours

I've stop at several ME airports all the time when I travel. All should be fine.