rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

two specific texting questions

Don't know if backstory is necessary, but I'll include it:

Met a tall blonde 8 two Fridays ago. I hurt her feelings and she walked off. This past Friday I see her again. I get her number. I texted her Sunday:

7:06pm Sunday Me: So this is the cute blonde who I so rudely insulted... You scare me

She writes back today, two days later:

1:17pm Tuesday Her: Hey sorry crazy couple if days. This is she. Why are you afraid?

My question is, when a girl takes that long to respond, do you mention it, scold her, make light of it or do you just go act as if she texted you back right away?

Next scenario:

Met a girl a couple of days ago, Yadstopped her, she gives me her number. She texts me she has a boyfriend, but we can still hang out. Then this:

7:49pm Me: How was your weekend
9:54pm Her: It was ok working a lot. Yours?
10:19am (next day) Me: Usual. Fighting crime and saving babies
10:56am Her: Awesome! What are you up to Thursday?
12:06pm Me: I got plans but not til nine. Lets grab coffee. When are you free
12:17pm Her: Off school at 5
12:18pm Her: I'll hit u up then we can get tea/coffee

I haven't written back. Is she just eager or is she trying to take control of the situation? I was pretty beta getting into game, so I don't want to slip. Let me know. She's a 6, maybe a 7 without her glasses.

I've got no legit answer for your second text, but the rule of thumb here for your first situation is to wait just as long if not longer to text her back as she took to text you.
Texting is used to set up the hangout and you should begin to sexualize subtly via text asap.

I have been on this blog less than a month, but just by applying these few things, i have weeded out the waste of time lizards and escalated the ones that were interested faster.

So go ahead and text her back after some time, and use her question; "Why are you afraid?" to some how mean something sexual.

Hope this helps.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

@Goldfinger: Yeah, you're right. She's a point or two higher than the girls I've gotten lately so I'm coming up with excuses to text her back sooner. Thanks for the rule of thumb reminder. Gonna wait til Thursday to text her back.

Quote: (10-07-2014 02:35 PM)cobrantula Wrote:  

@Goldfinger: Yeah, you're right. She's a point or two higher than the girls I've gotten lately so I'm coming up with excuses to text her back sooner. Thanks for the rule of thumb reminder. Gonna wait til Thursday to text her back.

Also why you wait (Cant be stressed enough) get out there and get more girls, become insatiable with approaching, online game or whatever. What this does is makes you genuinely too busy to text her back. You'll forget she exists and will get her hamster wheel spinning.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly