rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone know a good method for mass-mailing chicks?

In about 3 weeks i will make my next trip to Slovakia
and want to pipeline. Does anyone know a good method
to send the same mail to dozens of profiles at the same time?

get on facebook or myspace, write a standard email, copy, paste, send, repeat

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3601.html

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-02-2011 10:05 AM)Brian Wrote:  

get on facebook or myspace, write a standard email, copy, paste, send, repeat

I´m looking for a more effective and less time-intensive way. Copy and paste seems like a lot of annoying work.

Doesn´t anyone know a programm or tool where you can send the messages at the same time to multiple profiles?

Why the hell are you so lazy?

Quote: (04-02-2011 09:47 AM)Austrian Wrote:  

In about 3 weeks i will make my next trip to Slovakia and want to pipeline. Does anyone know a good method to send the same mail to dozens of profiles at the same time?

It is possible, but I do not advise it. You'll be banned as soon as you finish it, and maybe even before, so all your results will be wasted. Besides that, you do not want to send messages to ALL of them anyway.

If you still want to do it, make sure you keep a random pause between sending messages. Something in 20...180 seconds range. Handle cookies properly, maintain Referer and use reasonable user-agent. If this sounds unfamiliar, then you cannot do it.

Oldnemesis, what would you recommend then for pipelining?

I will be off to Krakow next week and have been actively hitting Gadu Gadu and CS for pipelining.

So far have had good results on CS but poor on Gadu Gadu.

I'm also trying to set up with some local cool dudes who will show me around and take me to college parties.

Anything more which can be done? I will be in Wroclaw for 3 days and Krakow for 8 days.

Quote: (04-09-2011 11:43 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2011 09:47 AM)Austrian Wrote:  

In about 3 weeks i will make my next trip to Slovakia and want to pipeline. Does anyone know a good method to send the same mail to dozens of profiles at the same time?

It is possible, but I do not advise it. You'll be banned as soon as you finish it, and maybe even before, so all your results will be wasted. Besides that, you do not want to send messages to ALL of them anyway.

If you still want to do it, make sure you keep a random pause between sending messages. Something in 20...180 seconds range. Handle cookies properly, maintain Referer and use reasonable user-agent. If this sounds unfamiliar, then you cannot do it.

Quote: (04-10-2011 11:07 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Unless you have some good scripting knowledge and have experience developing web crawlers, do it manually. Like you do.

Quote: (04-09-2011 04:56 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

I nearly snorted my water that I was drinking at this comment ahahahahahah but that's real talk there sheer laziness..next thing he'll want a program to funnel the pussy onto his dyck ahahahah

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm also trying to set up with some local cool dudes who will show me around and take me to college parties.

Does that work?
Hell if I take some dude from the internetz to parties with me - what for? to compete for the same pussy (pussy is always a commodity in short supply).
For a friend, or with a referral from a friend - yes. But for some random dude?

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:49 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I nearly snorted my water that I was drinking at this comment ahahahahahah but that's real talk there sheer laziness..next thing he'll want a program to funnel the pussy onto his dyck ahahahah

very funny. I just find it annoying to click through dozens of profiles, that´s all.

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:49 AM)Moma Wrote:  

No shit! LOL. I envision it as a sort of turnstile system.

[Image: attachment.jpg950]   

Now I know I've heard everything: spamming bitches to try to bang them. You may want to consult a "Nigerian prince."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-10-2011 06:06 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Unless you have some good scripting knowledge and have experience developing web crawlers, do it manually. Like you do.

Nothing wrong with being lazy. You could hit up rentacoder.com to get the software written.

Even quicker, cheaper and less risky to get a virtual assistant for ~$5 / hour to handle the mass emailing for you. Might be tough to train a VA to reliably filter out the gargoyles though.

And watch out for spam filters.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat