rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text game help and Advice ... what's my next move ?

Some of my stats:

African American
6'3
Lean Athletic build
Pretty good looking

I was at a community event in town the other day and found myself waiting in line at a pizza place just feet from the event. While I was in line a cute latina girl was standing in line ordering in front of me with a friend and kept looking back in my direction. So once i placed my order I sat down in line next to her ... and opened her we chatted back and forth and come to find out the so called friend she was with just so happened to be her sister. Then as soon as her order came out she saw an open table ( Place was packed when I walked in ) and invited me to join her and her sis , I accepted , but waited for a the waitress to grab my drink before i joined them. So we sat there chatting and laughing up a storm for about 20-30 mins even though her sister was carrying most of the conversation .... The latina Girl seemed very interested in me ( staring and smiling )asking me all sorts of questions .... where I was from , what i do blah blah blah turns out we had graduated from the same HS .....and her sister dropped a line about the latina girl having a boyfriend that does some of the same stuff i do. so afterwards we leave the pizzeria and chat for a bit (mentions she's headed to a town nearby to meet with her parents blah blah )with the hb7 walking closest to me ....so once we get closer to the event i split off and tell them I'm grabbing a funnel cake before i leave so latina girl says they are going to check out some of the other events in the opposite direction so ...I hand her my phone and tell her to put her number in .... she smiles and says "sure It was really nice for you to join in to eat with us", puts her number in and says to text her when im out of line so we can keep hanging out if she's still at the event. So after waiting in line forever .... i get the food and decide to find out if she's still at the event so I text her.....

Me: Hey there champ, where are you?

Her: I just left

Me : Don't forget to play nice with the people of (Town)

Her: Haha I know . And thanks for eating with us it was nice .

WHAT I FELT I DID WRONG

*I feel where i fell off was maybe not trying to establish some kino . ( Felt a bit odd with her sister so close by )

WHAT I FELT I DID RIGHT

* number close
*not too needy
* Opened in a Social setting.[/font][/i][/b]

So how'd i do and What are your thoughts ?
should i pursue even though she has a boyfriend or no?

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

you don't have to explain your looks and write down detailed stories. That shows something is not going right here.

If she liked you, you don't have to come up with something clever to ask her out.

Just txt her like normal person.

Yes of course. You do not know if they are in a long relationship or only been starting to date. You can be better and take her away. So just give it your best shot.

My bad... First post didn't know if there was a type of writing format for infield reports and such

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

Dude why do you feel you failed? You opened a set of two women, spent 20 minutes chatting, and number closed.
If you are in the same town or close, text and set up a meet or for her to come over (since she's semi comfortable with you because you both went to the same HS and spent 20min eating together).

Keep in mind that she may have a BF like you said, so you're going to have to be strong with your logistics game.
Check out this from Thutmosis: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

Also when texting, start sexualizing early for 2 reasons,
1. She has a BF and may be hot for you now; if you dilly dally, you'll loose the notch.
2. You need to know if she's down to cut early so you're not wasting your time.

In the mean time, keep approaching. You saw the good thing that happened, it only gets better

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly