rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having sex in the F position

So basically I fucked this girl in the past, but I didn't hear fron her since 1 year, and she just texted me to come to her place. So I accept, thinking it would be an easy lay.

I arrive, things are going very quickly, as I take off my clothes and lay on the bed. She then comes, lays beside me, grabs her laptop beside the bed, and opens Facebook (thus the F position). After 5 minutes of browsing through pictures and meangingless shit, I ask her if she's about to put that away. She says no, I wanna go on FB.

At this point, I just stood up, dressed up, and left the place. The girl was 25, so I wouldn't imagine that to happen.

Mistakenly thinking it would be a very easy lay, I had left my Wifi/GSM jammer at home. What would you guys have done in such a situation?

You did the right thing. It's tedious when a lizard wastes your time.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

A little more information would be helpful.
After she said that she wanted to go on facebook, was there any more conversation?
Or did you dress and leave in silence with her sitting there not giving any fucks?

You should have jerked off on her laptop.

Team Nachos

I'd have just closed it and grabbed her.

Just a variation of the taking a phone off a girl move.

You failed the shit test.

Yeah you should have just closed it. Don't take that BS

After she grabbed the computer, there was about 2 minutes silence, where I thought she just wanted to do something quick, then get to business with me. When I saw that she wasn't about to put that away, I asked her, and she just let me know she wanted to do that. I had a girl do a similar move to me in the past, I tried grabbing the laptop to put it away, and she got mad, and I had to leave.

Don't address things like that verbally. Put your hands on her. I'd imagine it's kinda hard to use FB when a dude is tickling you, or grabbing your boobs, or slipping fingers into your panties.

you should have played with her..get her in the mood

I think he did the right thing by getting up and leaving.

Quote: (10-05-2014 02:16 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

After she grabbed the computer, there was about 2 minutes silence, where I thought she just wanted to do something quick, then get to business with me. When I saw that she wasn't about to put that away, I asked her, and she just let me know she wanted to do that. I had a girl do a similar move to me in the past, I tried grabbing the laptop to put it away, and she got mad, and I had to leave.

I think by now you know for yourself without having it spelled out.

You lost frame and she was able to deny you. At this point it's a sinking ship so you'd be better off nexting her and moving on.

This is a judgement call and the judgement hangs on what's important to you:

1) If you felt disrespected and disgusted that she just grabbed facebook that she wasn't worth your time - you did the right thing.
2) If you left because you thought she lost interest even though you still wanted to bang - you did the wrong thing.

G

Quote: (10-05-2014 01:02 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I'd have just closed it and grabbed her.

Just a variation of the taking a phone off a girl move.

You failed the shit test.

100% agree.

When I'm ready to bang, if a girl is on her phone I'll take it from her, slowly and with intent, and set it to the side. They'll usually react with "Okkaaayyyyyy" and then look right in their eyes and keep very dominant body language.

Women want you to make a move dude. They don't want words.

Back when I was on FB, a girl friend of mine (never banged, one of my friend's sisters) posted some internet meme, the image was something like this:
[Image: tumblr_m6b9euNYUK1ryf5o3o1_1280.jpg]

...and the text said something like "I don't need another man to light my cigarette. I'm looking for the man that will knock the cigarette out of my mouth."

I normally hate these "What women want" memes, but I thought that one was actually pretty red pill.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

You probably could have banged her.

Girls often need to get caught up on their social media in order to feel "relaxed" enough to initiate sex. You should have just stayed calm and chatted with her playfully.

You said that you were literally laying in bed together!?!?!! You got up and left after 5 minutes!!!?!!

Be more patient. Don't get all emotional and make a rash decision.

You could have touched her or "accidentally" allowed her body to touch yours. You could have touched your foot against hers to initiate a game of "footsie"..

She was just playing "hard to get". That's an old fashioned "shit test" where the female pretends to not be interested in sex. She wants the man to initiate it.

Lack of patience cost you this bang.

Next time just whip out your dick and start jerking off, she would either fuck you or you will cum on her anyway so she might as well finish you off.

Was she fully clothed when she was browsing facebook? You could always give her a little 'poke' with your dick.

She was clothed. I think I did the wrong move and let her dominate.

Next time I'll just grab it off her and start moving.

Who the f*ck still uses Facebook ? If she was fully clothed you should have given her a glass of wine from a bottle that you brought, never show up to a woman's house empty handed. , I understand that hindsight is 20/20 but if a girls invites you over past 9pm, it's a booty call, duh! Alcohol is the social lubricant, don't expect girls to think like guys, just cause she wants to get laid does not mean she will be bent over on the bed, you still have to entice her!

I would have tickled her. If she gets mad, bounce. If she reacts warmly, escalate.