rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tell me how much I suck!

Tell me how much I suck!

Hey. Please tell me how much I suck so I can man the fuck up and do some approaches in the club.
I went out tonight with the intent of approaching some chicks. I go alone because I prefer to do nightgame alone and besides I don't have any friends interested of picking up chicks in clubs.
I got kind of tipsy and just did nothing, just went from club to club all night. At some point I was dancing behind some group of chicks and one of them kept rubbing against me, even pinched my butt. And I did nothing, just kept on dancing and after that I went home pissed off because I did nothing.
Do I suck?

Tell me how much I suck!

don't beat yourself up man. You are out there at least. Lone wolfing is fine but bring out a girl with you as bait next time. Or some other form of social proof ....
Lone wolfing is advanced game ...

Tell me how much I suck!

You said it yourself.

Well next time you know what to do.

Tell me how much I suck!

I'm in the same situation as you. Tonight I'm going to go out, tell 10 girls that I think they're cute, with full expectation of getting blown out, and then head home. I hope you do the same.

Tell me how much I suck!

At least you went out.

Baby steps.

You'll get there.

Tell me how much I suck!

Quote: (10-04-2014 07:57 PM)dunn Wrote:  

Hey. Please tell me how much I suck so I can man the fuck up and do some approaches in the club.
I went out tonight with the intent of approaching some chicks. I go alone because I prefer to do nightgame alone and besides I don't have any friends interested of picking up chicks in clubs.
I got kind of tipsy and just did nothing, just went from club to club all night. At some point I was dancing behind some group of chicks and one of them kept rubbing against me, even pinched my butt. And I did nothing, just kept on dancing and after that I went home pissed off because I did nothing.
Do I suck?

We have all had bad nights and days when we approached less than we should have. Remember this feeling and make sure if doesn't happen next time. Moderate your drinking of it negatively affects your drive to approach.

Tell me how much I suck!

Well I think first you need to identify your targets. You didn't mention any attractive girls that you WANTED to open. Guessing that there were, well how did you feel about approaching? Anxiety? Nervous? Ok at that point I usually ask myself what's the worst that can happen, then go against my emotions (because I know that they are there hard word into me from the caveman days because if I mess up some other caveman migt hit me with 5 rocks). You have to recognize CONSCIOUSLY that those emotions are present then go 'no. I am doing his.' Limit your time of reaction, smile, walk up to her and OPEN.

Tell me how much I suck!

bro..dolo is hard. respect to you for at least trying

Tell me how much I suck!

Baby steps brotha, we were all there once...hell I still haven't once, gone out completely by myself to pick up girls without at least meeting up with a fallback, friends etc. Props to you for doing it solo....

Tell me how much I suck!

It might seem weird, but i'm going out solo for some time now. I still don't feel I'm making progress. I got 2 one nights and some phone numbers/dates but like I said, i'm doing this for over 1 year, once every weekend(except in the summer when clubs are dead).

I have no choice but to role solo because I don't have any friends that would do that with me. Having no social proof is tough. And of course kind of poor social skills and some social anxiety, that's why i'm running drunk nightgame. How do I progress from here?

Tell me how much I suck!

If you want to get good fast try going out more than "once every weekend". Probably you make the same mistakes over and over again but you just forget about them because you are not gaming enough.Try 4-5 days of nightgame every week and im sure you will see big progress.

Tell me how much I suck!

You suck a lot!

Just kidding.

Welcome to the forum and the beginning of a long, storied journey through game.

G