rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pipelining before traveling

Help needed from the online masters on this forum.

I will be in Krakow for 10 days late April.

Before traveling, I am trying to build up a pipeline of girls by putting up a profile on Tagged.com and thru Facebook.

Are there any particular message templates which can be successfully used to ping the girls? Something which would make one not come across as creepy or try hard and yet not disguise the real intention?

Thanks to all!

Naugty Nomad has some good intel on Pipelining, check out his blog http://naughtynomad.com/2011/01/24/pipel...line-game/

Couchsurfing is perfect for this because that's the whole idea behind it, to meet people in their home country.
So it doesn't come across as weird when you message someone saying you're visiting and want to meet up, over Facebook or other websites it MIGHT seem a little strange.

Thanks guys, it seems that CS is the way to go.

I've already messaged around 30 girls and 10 replied back in the positive. That's a good success rate considering it's online.

The plan is to fill up all the days with 2/3 meetups each day and take it from there.

Quote: (04-01-2011 03:41 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

Couchsurfing is perfect for this because that's the whole idea behind it, to meet people in their home country.
So it doesn't come across as weird when you message someone saying you're visiting and want to meet up, over Facebook or other websites it MIGHT seem a little strange.

I'm curious about couchsurf. Do u use it to ONLY have a place to crash and if u happen to fuck the girl, its a bonus? Where do u bang girls u meet during the day or at a bar? Does the host show you around or are you on your own? It would be cool to have some girl showing you all the good spots but id be concerned about not having a place to fuck girls I meet.

Nope, I use CS only for pipelining and fixing up meetings/dates with chicks. The usual format is meetup for a drink and show around the place, cool bars, pubs and clubs.

I have booked a private apartment in both Wroclaw and Krakow for the entire duration of my trip. The price was quite cheap, on average around 27 Euros per night.

Oldnemesis had mentioned in a forum that EE girls are very concerned about appearing as a slut if they goto a hostel or hotel. A private apartment is the best way to go as far as logistics are concerned.

I have also contacted some local cool guys to have a beer and invite me to their local parties. That should hopefully pay off.

So far the response on CS has been good. I have gotten about 15 positive replies from 110 messages that I sent out. More than a 10% success rate.

Predictably there are also chicks who get offended. One girl actually wrote back to me saying that CS is not a dating site and that Polish girls are not easy as made out by the British! I never knew that the reputation of British guys was so low in Poland.

Also, one thing which elicits a very positive response is mentioning that you dance Salsa well. My basics in Salsa are quite good and I hope to use that to escalate kino [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-11-2011 02:13 AM)houston Wrote:  

I'm curious about couchsurf. Do u use it to ONLY have a place to crash and if u happen to fuck the girl, its a bonus? Where do u bang girls u meet during the day or at a bar? Does the host show you around or are you on your own? It would be cool to have some girl showing you all the good spots but id be concerned about not having a place to fuck girls I meet.

Quote:Quote:

I'm curious about couchsurf. Do u use it to ONLY have a place to crash and if u happen to fuck the girl, its a bonus?

I don't even use CS as a means for a place to sleep, I prefer to be stay in a hostel and just use CS to arrange and meet with people for drinks, nights outs, whatever.

Where do u bang girls u meet during the day or at a bar?

Well obviously not at your CS host house if you're staying with one.

Does the host show you around or are you on your own?

Depends. Some hosts will just offer you a place to stay others will want to spend time with you, show you round, hang out etc. All depends on how busy they are, whether they work etc. There's no one set answer but I would say the majority host so they can spend time with their surfer.

Predictably there are also chicks who get offended. One girl actually wrote back to me saying that CS is not a dating site and that Polish girls are not easy as made out by the British! I never knew that the reputation of British guys was so low in Poland

What did you say in your message for her to say that? Never had tht sort of response and I always ask girls if they want to go out for a beer or hang out. I never make it sleazy or obvious I'm only messaging because I might want to fuck them I genuinely just see it as an opportunity to meet a local and if anything comes of it then that's a bonus.

Quote: (04-11-2011 05:48 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

Well obviously not at your CS host house if you're staying with one.

I brought an Argie chick back to my CS host's house in Buenos Aires and banged her once. My hosts (an Argie couple) did not have any problem with it.

This was during the afternoon obviously and I did not let her stay the night. Also I had my own private room and not a couch.

I think you were lucky or they just didn't want to cause a scene. Most people would not be happy with their guest bringing back girls to fuck.

Got it. So I'm guessing most people on CS are friendly people who like chilling with tourists

110 messages that I sent out.

What type of quality are you messaging? It's rare I find more than 20 girls per large CS city who are 7 or greater. I browsed through Krakow and Warsaw profiles and did see a lot of 6's though.

I never make it sleazy or obvious I'm only messaging because I might want to fuck them I genuinely just see it as an opportunity to meet a local and if anything comes of it then that's a bonus.

As if they don't know. Hot girls know there is not a straight guy on earth who would not welcome the chance to fuck them.
However, just as with a pick-up line, it might as well work, even though they know what you are trying to accomplish.

Still a better idea than messaging guys trying to get invited to parties - how is that going to work? If a random guy emailed me for that, I would probably tell him to go to the gayest bar in town and tell him the place is rocking on Fridays.

Got it. So I'm guessing most people on CS are friendly people who like chilling with tourists

Well obviously seeing as thats EXACTLY what CS is all about.

As if they don't know.

Yeah they probably do and to be fair I've fucked quite a few girls through met CS or their friends. It's worth even messaging girls you might not find that attractive as they will have friends. I don't use CS just to try and fuck girls though, I'm genuinely interested in seeing a side of the city that a tourist won't experience, a local guide is always great even if there's no sex involved.

Still a better idea than messaging guys trying to get invited to parties - how is that going to work? If a random guy emailed me for that, I would probably tell him to go to the gayest bar in town and tell him the place is rocking on Fridays.

Ha ha. Remember CS is NOT a dating site or a website designed for getting sex, it really is about meeting people from other towns and cities and getting to see a local perspective on it so a guy getting a message from another bloke might not neccessarily be considered 'gay'.

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:26 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

I think you were lucky or they just didn't want to cause a scene. Most people would not be happy with their guest bringing back girls to fuck.

Depends. My cs host in LA was a dude that was fairly cool about it too. I was banging a girl that I met in LA and I asked if it was ok to bring her there and he said ''sure' but I actually only had a couch on that occasion and no real privacy (although my host's room was on a different floor of the apt) so I ended up taking her to hotels instead.

Another time on this trip I was hosted by an American guy in Thailand who only had a one bedroom studio apt (albeit a very nice one) with a balcony and he said that he has had dudes staying who he let bring girls back and let them bang on the balcony as that was the only 'private' part of the apartment.

Totally depends on the kind of host you get.

Totally depends on the kind of host you get.

Agreed. I would say in general it's not that acceptable to be bringing girls back to your hosts home and you should make sure they'll be OK with it.

I'm pretty realistic. The 8s and 9s wont even bother to give my message a second glance, so I don't expect much out of them. I do message a few of them but don't expect anything.

I do message a lot of 6s and many 7s as they are much more likely to respond back and actually might be DTF an exotic foreign guy.

One more tactic which I have been using to good success is that I message girls who have very few friends and references. This makes them much more amiable to meeting up and generally having a good time, in the hope that their friend and reference circle will increase.

Also, mentioning that I know Salsa seems to be a good move. Out of the 15 positive replies that Ive gotten, 14 of them were interested in going to a salsa club and dancing with me. Only one person flat out mentioned that she was not interested in dancing.

In general the girls who replied (even the ones who were positive) came off as slightly on the conservative, maybe shy side. I guess the overall opinion of Polish girls being good catholics stands vindicated. But lets see how they actually stack up.

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:45 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

110 messages that I sent out.

What type of quality are you messaging? It's rare I find more than 20 girls per large CS city who are 7 or greater. I browsed through Krakow and Warsaw profiles and did see a lot of 6's though.

The same stuff which you mentioned in your post. This girl specifically had a few experiences where some British guys messaged her and then put the moves on her at their meeting. She was very clear that Polish girls have a certain perception in the western media and that was completely wrong.

Next she also mentioned that she was only open to meeting up with some more CS surfers or with her close friends. I've still gone ahead and said yes because she's quite hot.

Predictably there are also chicks who get offended. One girl actually wrote back to me saying that CS is not a dating site and that Polish girls are not easy as made out by the British! I never knew that the reputation of British guys was so low in Poland

What did you say in your message for her to say that? Never had tht sort of response and I always ask girls if they want to go out for a beer or hang out. I never make it sleazy or obvious I'm only messaging because I might want to fuck them I genuinely just see it as an opportunity to meet a local and if anything comes of it then that's a bonus.

I think if you have plenty of good references from both guys and girls you'll find most people are willing to meet. So meeting other guys is not neccessarily a bad idea, a profile of just girls might scare certain girls off...then again if they're scared so easily then probably not the type to fuck random foreigners anyway.

I used CS for the first time while going to Kiev, Ukraine, and even if I was successful at it, I won't do it again. The simple fact is all girls look better on internet. And even if they are still really cute in person, sometimes there is just no chemistry. You also cant also judge her personality, and one of them actually stalked me after meeting.

So you got unlucky and met a weirdo on the first time. I've met a lot of people via CS and haven't met any overly strange folk, in fact I think 'almost' everyone I remember meeting was great. If you meet someone and they're strange make your excuses and leave, I actually did that once in Aus because I realised the people I was surfing with weren't my cup of tea so I just stayed for one night and then left the next morning, no problem.

It's still completely perfect if you want a less touristic experience and a local to show you around and take you to cool places / hang out with. Evern if I'd never gotten any sex from meeting with CS people I'd still love it.

The simple fact is all girls look better on internet.

Not trying to brag but I've developed mastery of identifying the true attractiveness of a girl through internet photos. It accounts for angle, lighting, distance, and general mood.

Quote: (04-12-2011 03:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The simple fact is all girls look better on internet.

Not trying to brag but I've developed mastery of identifying the true attractiveness of a girl through internet photos. It accounts for angle, lighting, distance, and general mood.

Chunky looking upper arms when you can see can only see the top half of the girl in the photo are a give away.

Update on CS pipelining.

Seems that the period stretching from 2 days before the Easter holidays start to 2 days after is unfavourable for traveling to Poland.

Almost 70% of the replies that I've gotten from chicks have been that they are going back home for 7 days and are unavailable during that period.

Almost ALL students are going back home. The only chicks who are staying in Wroclaw and Krakow are the ones who are working in service industries at the front desk.

Just a tip for anyone planning to visit Poland during Easter.

Latest stats on CS pipelining:

Number of unique message sent out: 210
Number of unique replies obtained: 64
Number of positive replies (being available + want to meet): 22
Number of meetups/dates lined up as of now: 19 (3 are back-ups in case the first choices bail out)

Out of the 19 replies that have been positive, 4 are clearly very interested. The main DHV points (according to me) were

1) Salsa,
2) Lived in US, Switzerland and Germany -> got many questions on living and working in Switzerland, and
3) Good profile showing various activities -> got a few positive replies on skydiving and salsa pics.

p.s. I am clearly seeing a trend here. Out of all the 64 who sent me replies, 51 were relatively recent entrants to CS (less than 1 year) AND did not have more than 3/4 friends or references.

Any more inferences guys?

I tried some pipelining before going Brno )czech republic) on couchsurfing and it was disastrous. The problem with CS is that most ppl there are hippies and I fuckin hate hippies. For example I sent a message to a girl starting with "Hey I will be in Brno tomorrow.." and she sent me an email saying

You started like:.."i will be in Brno tomorrow.." It was impolite a bit. Sorry I prefer classic CS behaviour.