rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Indonesia Datasheet September 2014

I’ve done my fair share of traveling around the world (30 countries more or less) and have seen some crazy shit when it comes to females, but Jakarta… this place takes the cake.

First of all, big shout out to Secret Internet Fattie for really going out of his way to make sure I had up to date knowledge about Jakarta. It doesn’t look like he posts at all, but he’s provided several forum members invaluable information on venues, culture and events by way of PM’s. For example, there was a huge demonstration outside of my hotel in Central Jakarta and SIF gave me the heads up before I heard about this from even the hotel staff: tear gas and water cannons were broken out and I managed to stay out of harm’s way thanks to his update. Props also to Brodiaga and Soma for their great threads on Jakarta…

Jakarta has been the closest I’ve ever experienced to poosy paradise, at least on a short-term level. I have never seen such a positive combination of English language penetration, lack of bitch shields and white-God bule factor (more on that later) than in Jakarta. As noted, girls here vary somewhat but they tend to have larger than average tits and asses for Asians, which is right up my alley. Skin color ranges from dark to extremely fair (mostly Chinese Indos) but even the ethnic Chinese-Indonesians have this very exotic, sexual look that is rare for East Asians.

I think I only have a medium level of game but after living in Korea and dating nice looking girls, I am pretty choosy when it comes to Asian women. Even with these standards though, I just couldn’t keep up with the amount of girls that were available to me… and none of these chicks were scrubs, but several high society girls, part time “models” and young professionals along with a few club rats in the mix.

Having said that, the women are definitely not perfect. I find the females in Indonesia to be less polished than Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese girls. Lots of extremely attractive girls have big, easy to fix flaws like large raised moles on their faces or bad acne. In the US, first thing this kind of girl would do is go to the dermatologist and fix these things, but I saw at least a dozen girls walking around who would be 8’s but were instead 6.5’s because they fit this mold. Dental hygiene is also generally quite bad – two of the girls I was with had just wretchedly crooked teeth, but at the same time gave the best head. Wonder if there is some sort of correlation to that.

Finally - and this might be the kicker for some of you – Indo girls (mostly the natives rather than the Chinese-Indos) have this very foreign body odor that emanates from their armpits and vaginas. It’s not where it’s like normal Western style BO or the foul fishiness of stinky pussy, but more like a potent blend of spices/herbs. I wish I could explain it better but maybe the other guys who have been in Indonesia can elaborate. Still, it wasn’t so bad (just different) where it put me off for sex. Then again, I like eating gamey stuff like lamb and goat, so take it for what it’s worth.

I didn’t even bother to daygame handing out my phone number to girls on sheets of paper as I had a huge pipeline built up from Dateinasia, OK Cupid, Skout and Tinder. At home in LA, I pretty much employ a shotgun approach to these dating websites, where I send out blasts to just about everyone and then cull the fatties and uglies out. I did that for one day in Indo, and I had over 150 responses from just Tinder and Skout. In one day… In comparison, I’m lucky if I get 5 decent responses a week at home in LA.

Some general tips:

1.Pipeline using dating sites: Indonesiacupid.com was where I started but I didn’t like the quality of the girls. Went on Dateinasia.com and OK Cupid, found the nicest looking girls a few weeks before I arrived and kept up a correspondence. When in town, I used Tinder and Skout for more immediate dates due to the GPS location limitations on those sites. I still couldn’t figure out how to geo-hack those programs when I was in LA.

2.Have a good backstory: I have business partners in SE Asia so it was easy enough for me to say that I’m in the area a lot. In fact, my business partners in Singapore came over to Jakarta for the weekend for “meetings” and intro’d me to local business owners that only added to my story’s legitimacy. Hi-So girls and young professionals are what I was going for, and most of them had questions on what I was doing in Jakarta. Gave some deliberately vague answers about setting up an import/export business but told them I was staying for 10 days and then probably moving over permanently in a few months. I’m pretty sure if I didn’t say that, I wouldn’t have gotten with as high quality girls as I managed to bag. Then again, if you just want to bang club sluts (which I did as well) you don’t really need this – but it’s particularly useful if you’re interested in the upper tier girls in town.

3.Stay in a nice/central location: I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Jakarta inside of Plaza Indonesia, which is arguably the nicest mall in Indonesia. It’s got all the luxury brands like LV, Hermes, etc along with wine bars, Starbucks and great food options. Very easy to bounce up to the room after coffee or wine to “charge my phone” and get them amped and naked. Very little LMR from Indo girls, especially when they saw where I was staying. It definitely helped that I had a backstory (staying in hotel this time, “looking at expat housing in Kemang”). For example, one of the club sluts I met literally told me five minutes into our conversation, “I’ll meet you at the hotel lobby tomorrow afternoon” when I informed her where I was staying. She met me the next day, we went to the pool and swam for an hour, had some free drinks in the lounge upstairs and fucked afterwards. Felt like a dream… Traffic is horrendous in Jakarta, but everyone knows where PI is so it really worked in my favor and girls would come out to meet where I was at for easy access to the room. Others have talked about getting an AirBNB apartment rental so that you don’t look like a sex tourist, which would probably work in that regard, but with worse logistics for “spur of the moment” jaunts to the hotel room.

4.Night game is where it’s at: It’s been my experience that Indonesian girls are horny as fuck and go out to bars and clubs (especially on the weekends) to get stuffed. I’m not generally the best opener at bars/clubs, but after getting enthusiastic responses from women over and over again, the positive reinforcement soon influenced me to become an approach machine. High energy is definitely the way to go, and I pawned off some techniques from my buddy DVY in LA. Women are down for one night stands, and my friends and I started to just play classic “hail mary” game after 1am with some great results. I’ll list a few of my favorite venues below.

5.Play up the exotic factor: As mentioned, the White God factor is still very much present in Indonesia, especially with lower to middle class chicks. I saw so many dating profiles that said, “I don’t like Indo guys” or “White men only”. For reference, I’m Korean, but luckily for me, Kpop is huge in Indonesia, and at 5’10”, with a larger than average build (at least in Asia) and fair skin, I think I was able to leverage that to a similar level as a “bule” foreigner would have with top tier girls. Even with white-god factor, there are some girls who’d be somewhat hesitant to be judged by other locals for banging a white guy they met online or at a club. I could pass as an Asian but with the advantage of being an exotic foreigner. At least, that’s how I see it… still, being white definitely has its advantages, and I’m guessing that most guys on this forum will be able to get major dividends out of that.

6.You are the prize: Although I’ve experienced some recent success with nice looking women in Southern California, it’s been a grind getting to where I am, banging lots of 5’s and 6’s up the ladder. So it was incredibly refreshing to hear from several girls who I’d consider 8’s that I was their “dream guy”. Basically, I was just showing them the best parts of myself, and it was enough that I beat out 90% of the local competition. If you’re young, if you’re white, if you’re in shape or tall, if you’re funny, if you’re rich, or pick any combination of these attributes – you are likely going to get girls who want to lock you down or at the very least fuck you to bring some sort of temporary joy into their lives. It’s really been an eye opening experience having girls be thirsty for me from the get-go.

Best venues:

1.Empirica: As of September 2014, the finest bitches are to be found at either Prive or Empirica. Pretty expensive, and the table layouts are kind of weird, but it was easy enough to just tap girls on the shoulder and talk at the bar. Opened a bachelorette party here figuring I’d get shot down hard (sometimes I like to purposely get rejected early to toughen me up for the night) and ended up taking the maid of honor home with me that night. Jeezus…

2.Skye Bar: Another place where moneyed elite go to have fun. Drinks are probably the priciest in Indonesia, but I really liked the combination of the rooftop view, the ambience and the (for Indonesia) good service. Plus, this place was very close to the Hyatt so it was super easy to bounce the girls back to the hotel for a drink.

3.Blowfish: Despite getting scammed here by a local guy, this place is a decent choice because there’s a lot of EDM-centric music here. Went for the first time on a Thursday night and it was packed because of some DJ from the UK who was spinning that night. Lots of cute girls and ended up pulling one into the bathroom stall with me. Tipped the attendant 100k rupiah (like $9 US) when I was bringing her in and he guarded the stall the entire time I was banging this club rat. It wasn’t all that long, but I appreciated the gesture.

4.Alexis: Alexis is a well known brothel/sauna in Northern Jakarta. Because I do business in Asia, I’ve gotten comfortable with the practice of going to karaoke rooms and paying for female companionship under the banner of getting deals done. The place is actually quite fun with great karaoke machines, food and drinks. Even the rooms you fuck the girls in are nicely laid out unlike many of the KTV's I've been to in China. In this instance, I sprang for the bill and my friends/business partners and I all drank, sang and fucked our girls. However, another one of the girls working that night liked me enough to get my contact info, and then came over a few days later, when she begged off work because of her “erratic period” and we fucked with no money exchanged. I’d like to consider that shoring, but I guess guys will have different opinions on that.

Tally of Girls:

9 Days in Jakarta with 11 total bangs: 3 part time native Indo models, 3 “hi-so” Chinese-Indo girls, 4 yuppies/club sluts (both Chinese and native) and one shore out of Alexis. Not gonna count the girl I paid for. By contrast, I only ended up banging one girl when I was in Thailand for a week as I found a really nice girl and did a sort of short-term vacation relationship.

Conclusion:

You should definitely go while Indonesia is still a bit off the beaten path: I think the whole Muslim thing really throws people off, but it’s similar to the culturally Catholic vibe in New Orleans – and it’s well documented how they like to party there. The girls are fun, sexy and for the most part DTF. I’ve already made plans to go back soon.

Unfortunately, getting to Jakarta from the US is never easy and I recommend transiting either through Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific or Taipei on EVA. You can also connect through Seoul or Tokyo, but the flight is 6 or 7 hours from there and if you’re already flying a TPAC, you really don’t want to tack on the equivalent of New York to London on top of that.

Really encourage anyone who's got a sense of adventure to give this City a shot...

Good post, I was thinking Thailand but I may reconsider after this...

It sounds like you had a wildly successful time in Jakarta. I had a local show me around his large social circle so I never did much clubbing in jakarta. I also had good success with chinese-indonesians there but wasn't banging models or anything.

Your bio stats line up fairly closely with mine too sans the korean part of the equation. I really believe WGF is overstated somewhat. I think in Jakarta as long as you have your shit together (look decent and dress well) and are foreign it's all good. For example, I know a Singaporean who absolutely slays there too.

I couldn't agree more with OP. It's easy (if not too easy) to get girls once you delivered you opener and she response positively.
Less bitch shield and the best thing is vast majority of them either have no idea what's going to happen or they're just dtf when you say "let's go back to my place", add "I need to charge my phone" or "watch a movie" whatever convenient to drag her to your room.

The tough part is (well, maybe just me) is to open them. Here's why.
Sexual harassment is happen quite a lot of time. Just yesterday, 2 girls (unattractive, big) i work with told me they have had the experience when some old guy "invaded" their personal space. By invade i mean, touching her tight, sitting real close (hips touching). Even, you will hear story where some guy squeeze girl butt or boobs in public bus (Transjakarta) or guy masturbate on an alley use girls who're passing as his sexual imagination. By this, girls here kind of scared about some stranger coming towards here out of no where, in day time (I don't know night club). That's the real shield, once it turned down, it's easy to close. I'm still working on this as I'm just relocated to the city. By go direct, and call elephant in the room like "don't worry, I'm not a criminal" it gets them to relax. I believe white guys have no problem here.

Pipeline talents is crazy. Although, the girls are arguably fake, I see the quality is outstanding here. I haven't got crazy match, I bet white foreigner factor is a real big deal here, as I've read some profile writing how the want to meet bule.

I'd like to get some insight from OP of how to get successful pull from skout or tinder (except from a good-photo aspect), as I'm new here.

@ Chinitoloco:

White God Factor is definitely there, but as I said it's most powerful with the lower-middle class Indo's, especially the natives. The very first night I got there, my friend and I met up with two hi-so girls (work for Ferrari Indonesia) who told us that they preferred East Asian men to white guys because they didn't want to be seen as prostitutes or club-sluts by the public... still, after all that "modesty" we still took both of them back to the hotel and boned them after a few hours of drinks.

A bit depressing being back in SoCal and dealing with 49ers (4's that act like 9's)

Quote: (10-04-2014 01:51 PM)booshala Wrote:  

A bit depressing being back in SoCal and dealing with 49ers (4's that act like 9's)

Stealing that, its awesome.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Booshala,
Great report man! Loving all these positive reports about Jakarta!
I can't wait to get there and experience it myself!

How much were you paying at the Grand Hyatt in PI? That's a killer location!

I've see some very nice and even straight up hotties in IC! I really dig their exotic look. Has anyone in here stayed long enough there to build a decent social circle and date a great indo girl or two or ten? Are they as caring, sweet and feminine as the pinays?

What are the options for say 1-3 months aparts in a desirable area in JKA? Are there good condo options near PI? And what would be the going rate for a furnished studio or 1 bedroom there?

Thanks guys!

I planned on doing my next visa run there; thanks for the advice!

Quote: (10-04-2014 08:19 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Booshala,
Great report man! Loving all these positive reports about Jakarta!
I can't wait to get there and experience it myself!

How much were you paying at the Grand Hyatt in PI? That's a killer location!

I've see some very nice and even straight up hotties in IC! I really dig their exotic look. Has anyone in here stayed long enough there to build a decent social circle and date a great indo girl or two or ten? Are they as caring, sweet and feminine as the pinays?

What are the options for say 1-3 months aparts in a desirable area in JKA? Are there good condo options near PI? And what would be the going rate for a furnished studio or 1 bedroom there?

Thanks guys!

Revenue rates are usually around $300-$350 a night, but I used my Hyatt points for the Grand Hyatt. There are ways to cut it down, PM me if you want to know more.

As for the long term advice, try PMing SecretInternetFattie, that guy is a really good resource for expats there. Good luck.

I visited Jakarta a little while back, so I'll share my opinion.

Firstly as a disclaimer, I was pretty sick and run down when I was there. This reflected in my energy levels and ambition.

The city itself: truly horrible. It is just fucked in every way. Massive sprawl with horrendous traffic, all the sidewalks are fucked up and broken, with metal prongs sticking out and holes waiting for you to fall in. Crossing a road is an intrepid and creative endeavor. The parks are landfills - strewn with rubbish. Wind blows through the city and picks up foul stenches, dust, pollution, and garbage, and propels it into your face. Even given this - the hotels are relatively expensive for somewhere so bad. There is absolutely no reason you would be here other than chasing chicks.

Hence Jakarta Advice 1: Become nocturnal, pick a hotel as close as possible to the main nightlife spots (e.g. X2 and Dragonfly), and get bluebird taxis door-to-door hotel-to-club and back.

My small dabble with internet game was this: the sprawl is a killer. If a girl is in 'Jakarta' on DIA, and so are you, you will still likely be prohibitively far apart, especially given the fucked traffic and the effort she will have to invest in moving through the city.

Jakarta Advice 2: For online dating, screen location hard, or use an online dating site which allows finer location filtering.

My opinion of the women there is: I get it, many men will probably enjoy these type of women. They are basically 'the darkest of the Asians', almost like they are transforming into Indians. There are plenty of hot slim chicks in the clubs, but I wouldn't say more so than anywhere else in Asia (in my opinion, less). There were also plenty of hideous chicks, I'd say it was a 'flat' distribution of hotness. I personally didn't find the Indonesian look particularly appealing, but for varieties sake it was OK.

My experience in the clubs was interesting, but I was only there about 5 days over one weekend (I had moved my flight back). I recall only going out a few times because I was so run down, and I was dragging myself out each time. The first thing to note is that drinks are way more expensive than cigarettes due to the sin taxes. Hence in X2 cover included the following options: one drink, or two packs of cigarettes o_O. You can imagine the kind of environment this created. Did not help my already sick lungs at all. It was like being in a fog - everyone probably smoked a pack just by standing in that place, no need to light up yourself.

One night I walked in (I'm always solo, it's just so much better) and stood at the side of the dance floor. I eyed one of the hot chicks on the dance floor and she eyed me back. About a minute later she straight up came over to me and said 'are you alone?'. I said yes, and she dragged me into her group of 4 friends. After a short while there we bounced to Dragonfly, and after some time there, she and 2 of her friends basically deliberately left me with the one friend I had been talking to the most (tall chick, college student). This chick had been showing no real signs of interest at all, I basically just said out of the blue 'you want another drink at my place?', she said 'your hotel? OK', and we went without any kind of resistance or me 'gaming' her at all.

Many girls here do just want the foreign dick. Some guys may find it to be almost off-putting how casually they want it.

I would say though that you shouldn't expect to be the only foreigner. Indonesia is close to Australia, and there are plenty of good looking fit Aussie blokes showing up in the clubs there from time to time (probably as a side trip from Bali). One night I went there it was basically 1/3 Aussie men in X2 (most hanging out in their own large groups) who were dressed up well. They weren't really visibly chasing girls, but on these nights your 'exotic status' drops precipitously.

Jakarta Advice 3: If there is any particular time known for Australians holidaying in Indonesia, probably avoid visiting then.

Quote: (10-05-2014 06:43 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

..After a short while there we bounced to Dragonfly, and after some time there, she and 2 of her friends basically deliberately left me with the one friend I had been talking to the most (tall chick, college student). This chick had been showing no real signs of interest at all, I basically just said out of the blue 'you want another drink at my place?', she said 'your hotel? OK', and we went without any kind of resistance or me 'gaming' her at all.
They were gaming you [Image: smile.gif]

As for Australians, I do not think many of them even know that Bali belongs to Indonesia. I met more Dutch/Germans in Jakarta when I was there (a few days only).

Is it just me, or is the draw to Indonesia super easy sex ONLY?

I can't believe the girls there are on the same level of Taipei, BJ, SH, or even Changchun. I looked on tinder and there isn't a single girl above a 6. They do all match me though, which makes me think that Tinder is the place for the foreigner hunters to go.

Seriously guys, Taipei is pretty darn easy and at least the girls there tend to have straight-ish teeth.

Correct me if I'm wrong [Image: confused.gif]

Phoenix definitely touches on the negative aspects of Jakarta: it's hard to get around and it's dirty, no doubt about it. Be prepared to see some wild shit if you leave the confines of your hotel and most of the tourist spots. Still, I think the place has some character - not unlike Manila which everyone also thinks is a shithole - but there are interesting sights to see if you're inclined. Not that I really did... I was usually too busy sleeping it off during the day or lounging around at the amazing pool at the Grand Hyatt.

Besides, why fly across the globe to go see rando poverty especially when your US dollars (Euros, GBP, etc) can be arbitraged so easily into having a fantastic time with high quality women in Jakarta? The point on women being dark and "low class" looking is fair, but if you just focus on the Chinese Indos, they tend to be fair skinned, in shape and generally from a much higher socioeconomic background.

More on geographic currency arbitrage: massages at the Grand Hyatt (top 5 hotel in Indonesia) were going for roughly $30 US an hour. Can choose to do it in the fantastic spa or in your room. Unbelievable... My friend who is a notorious cheapskate (and horndog) and had one of his massages up in the room: when she finished up and saw him getting hard she asked...

"You want me to massage down there?"

"Yeah... how much?"

"How much you want to pay?"

"uhhh... 100,000 rupiah..." ($9 US)

"WHAT? 1 million rupiah!"

"... 200,000 rupiah..."

I think they settled on 350,000 rupiah which is what, another $30 US? The guy is hilarious.

Some pics for you guys to get an idea of the talent:

[Image: attachment.jpg21927]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21928]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21929]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21930]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21931]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21932]   

[Image: attachment.jpg21933]   

Thanks for the nice pics. Yes, it is between Jakarta and Bangkok now for best first tier in Asia. Best 2nd tier Davao or Cebu.

booshala, if you boned those chicks in the pics you posted then you and I are eskimo brothers.

These are some tasty birds man! Well done!
Looks like there is quite a few of Bule lovers there, which is good news for us! Can't wait to get there!
Thanks for sharing the pics!

Why the fuck don't the international students look like these sluts [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (10-05-2014 05:56 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

booshala, if you boned those chicks in the pics you posted then you and I are eskimo brothers.

Haha, I have an idea which one(s), but PM me if you want to confirm... you're not from OZ are you? One of the girls kept on going about how this Aussie guy just straight left her in the restaurant without telling her. [Image: smile.gif] Hahaha...

You pipelined these cuties from Online. nICE.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Booshala, thanks for this decent report. Glad to hear you had a blast out there. Indonesia had dropped off my 2015 travel plan but after reading this it's back on. Cheers man.

Good point about Jakarta in general, if the girls in Jakarta were not that easy, there wouldn't be a reason to head to Jakarta. The city is such a mess.

The air pollution is ten times worse than BKK. I opened once my door to the balcony, after 10 minutes the air was so disgusting I had to close it. Forget sitting on the balcony and enjoying a sunset.

There is zero public transportation except some buses. However you won't take those buses, especially not with a girl. So what will you do? You will get out of your apartment, into a Blue Bird Cab and head to the next shopping mall. Even in BKK I walked quite a lot around, however this is just not possible in JKT. Thanks god for Blue Bird in this case, I took the service several times a day and never had any issue, except that the driver did not know the way or the endless traffic jams.

Sightseeing is non existing in JKT, there is nothing to see. In BKK there is a lot of cultural stuff to see, it's not only about the touristy stuff. But a good museum should belong to every city.

What I would like to point out for JKT is the food and coffee scene. Actually, I enjoyed the food and coffee more in JKT than in BKK. Although Indonesian food is nothing to talk home about, they have quite an exciting food scene in my opinion. Take a look at http://eatandtreats.blogspot.com if you are interested.

Would I go back to Jakarta, probably. But the city has a long way to go and I would not recommend it to a new joiner in Asia.

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

To those who know Jakarta and Indonesia I have one question:
How much will, sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with my brother, affect sealing the deal, with the girls there?
I can already tell it will make a bit harder, from the girls I am pipelining. They seem to value privacy. Though I still get the feeling that as long as I insist, they will give in.

F-cking epic TR.

I should have gone w/Booshala but my family was panicking when I told them this idea (Air Malayasia crash around that time).

Jakarta is on the TD list!

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

This has been mentioned on the other J-Town threads but it's important to know only take Blue Bird and Express taxis and make sure you don't get into a fake of the aforementioned by looking to see if the driver's information is displayed in the dash. Also always sit in the passenger seat up front it is what locals do so it will let the guy know what's up. To avoid confusion write out the addresses of all the venues you think you might hit so you can show it to the driver it helps a lot.

"Look Mama, no hands..."