rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No reply on first contact = NO girl

In my experience if a girl do not reply to your first message you won't be seeing or hearing from her again. So what I have started doing now is short time after I get a girl's number, I send her a message about something. (Instead of waiting for a few days.) Doesn't matter what you say. If she doesn't reply to the message I consider her to be a NO girl - regardless of what I thought of her when I got her number. I also use WhatsApp if they have it, so I can confirm they got the message and read it instead of texting. They can also see my photo on WhatsApp so they know exactly who is sending the message.

What has been your experience with this?

For example, just picked up this really cute college girl in Starbucks. Has only been in Miami for five weeks. The approach went well except for one flag. When I asked her out she fumbled. (1st red flag) Then I sent her a message on WhatsApp - no reply. She's now a NO girl. I will still give her two more chances just on protocol but I don't remember the last time one of these girls came around.

(I've also started using more direct approaches with strong sexualization upfront. Which was used with this girl. I intended to shift from indirect approaches to 80% direct approaches. Before it was the other way around.)

I haven't been able to discern a pattern based on replies.

I get a fair amount of false positives, want to chat, but don't want to cancel their current plans to meet up with me on my timetable.

Only good sign is when a girl clears get schedule to hang, but IME that means ltr category.

WIA

I am saying you never get a reply to your first message. I know a lot of guys keep texting these girls hoping they can turn things around or that they may get a lucky break.

Depends on what you're texting. Anything can be turned around especially if you can read people which give you an advantage over online.

Sure, but I have never had much success with this. Either the girl was good from the start or she never turned around. Plus once she leaves you can't read anything anymore, it's the same as being online.

Quote: (10-02-2014 05:08 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I also use WhatsApp if they have it, so I can confirm they got the message and read it instead of texting.

1 tick = message successfully delivered to the server
2 ticks = message successfully delivered to their phone (no indicator for whether or not it was read)

It they have their "last seen" status visible, then you can assume it has been read, but not certain.

Like WestIndianArchie I'm also not seeing clear cut patterns - or at least not patterns that are necessarily indicative of either positive or negative outcomes.

My experiences here in Bulgaria have been that almost every girl whose number I've gotten or been out on a date with, answer texts often almost immediately, or else usually within a few hours.
However that has on a number of occasions been girls who didn't agree to meet (again), and in some cases even girls I had slept with - or in one case one who bailed after a blowjob - but weren't intent on meeting me again (which wasn't usually the message of their texts, those were usually just more or less appropriate responses to whatever playful stuff I had said. And then things fizzled out and they made excuses when I tried to set up another meeting).

Tricky combination of perhaps more politeness here than in the West, but still the female craving for attention.

One day a girl could be a "No" girl and the next she could be warm and inviting. Never delete a number, I've had good experiences with restart texts and calls in the past.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

One thing is for sure - you don't lose anything 'nexting' a girl and by meeting new girls.

Didn't G Manifesto say not to put too much weight in this texting? When we fall back on bad habits, we only have ourselves to blame.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Your strategy seems a little bit off. Why are you assuming she needs to see a picture to remember who you are?

If you get her number in Starbucks, she's going to remember how she felt (excited) by your approach. That is memorable, and you can get her out again based on that feeling. Women are emotional creatures, and having her see a photo of you isn't going to create any emotions for her.

The WhatsApp angle is weird too, man. I thought that was an app for high school kids and people texting across different countries? Why would you use it for girls you meet locally?

Just send her a damn text message: "Hey it's Nomad from Starbucks, how are you?" and then go from there.

Don't complicate things for yourself.

Yeah that's been my exact experience. Shit in my experience even if the girl does reply it still doesnt mean shit. Sometimes girls text back when they are bored or when they are polite (this happens a lot actually). You really need to push the envelope to see if she is NOT a no girl.

My phones go over 1000 messages in just a month because you would be texting a girl back and forth and she all replies out of either politeness or attention whoring, but whenever I try to set up date the phone go blank. Next.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

A "no" girl can turn into a warm lead after a dick pic.

Then again, not all dicks are created equal.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I think the best way to go about it, is to immediately text her when you get her number. That way she has it, knows exactly who you are, and what you do with that is up to you. I think before leaving make it known that you're going to use the number to see her at a later time. You're not her "text buddy", you're there to go out with her and start a "relationship" of sorts. I think its just the problem with being a serial opener (which I also need to fix) that not enough attraction is created in the initial meeting that she has no incentive to reply to you.

edit: Just texted a girl who didn't reply first time, got a "who's this" and it went from there. Never throw those numbers out.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Nomad77 my experience mirrors yours in this situation. If I don't get a reply to the first text then I write her off. This isn't 2001 when not receiving a text was semi-common. If she wants to talk to/hang out with you she'll reply.

The general trend of my experience agrees with you, but there are definitely outliers.

Just today I got an unexpected text from a girl whom I drunkenly made out with pretty much non-stop at a club nearly two months ago. She did not reply to the first text. She did reply to the second, only to ask who this is. No reply to the third.

Now, she's throwing out sexual innuendo such as, "I can teach you salsa, I'm a great at dancing and not just that" and "ohh we can play teacher and student" (in Spanish of course). Now there's no guarantee I'll actually see her again, but someone I thought was a definite NO girl quickly turned into a strong MAYBE girl.

There are always exceptions of course. Not I am not even asking for numbers. Man, I just came back from a yoga class and I was the only guy with like 15 girls. Started talking to this Latin girl. I just asked her out directly. No number BS. Now, I am asking them out first and if they say yes, then I get their number. Like a typical latin girl she wants to get to know me first. Wants me to come back to the gym so we can meet there. Of course, she already knows a bunch of guys there. Don't have time for that BS.

I use WhatsApp because a lot of the girls I meet are tourist with non-US phone numbers. So that's what they use to communicate.

My position with girls now is to waste the least amount of mental energy on them. I would rather error on the side of nexting them than waste mental energy thinking about them. Because that's usually what it amounts: a waste of mental energy.

Yup, I concur. the sooner the text the sooner the sex

Quote: (10-03-2014 12:25 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I use WhatsApp because a lot of the girls I meet are tourist with non-US phone numbers. So that's what they use to communicate.

My position with girls now is to waste the least amount of mental energy on them. I would rather error on the side of nexting them than waste mental energy thinking about them. Because that's usually what it amounts: a waste of mental energy.

So right! Wasting your time feeds their hamsters.

Nice move with WhatsApp; iOS also has the same time stamp functionality, but it has to be turned on. You know you have an inexperienced iPhone zombie when they haven't shut off the time stamp function.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-03-2014 12:32 AM)Feo Wrote:  

Yup, I concur. the sooner the text the sooner the sex

But Nomad77 has explicitly stated that he's not looking for quick sex.

I find this piece of the Nomad77 puzzle to be quite perplexing.

If he's looking for 1 woman to make sweet love to, direct and upfront approaches basically pre-selects for quick sex.

By the logic of this group, the chick that opts for quick sex w/you, will also opt for quick sex with someone else who has your level of game, or beyond.

Very puzzling indeed.

WIA

@wia I once told a woman that I had decided within 10 minutes that I wanted her. She goes, ten minutes! I had already decided I wanted you within 10 seconds! Looking back at the women that have worked out regardless if it's just sex or something more. It worked from the very beginning. When a woman is interested in you she knows this very quickly and she doesn't make it difficult she makes it easy for you to see her. The problem is today with all the attention whoring it's very easy to get a false positive. Direct upfront approaches reduces the chances that a woman will use you for attention.

Besides, I am an older (30+) guy. Very few young girls are going to be looking to have a relationship with me. If they are going to be interested in me it's for some sexual reason. I also intend to really ramp up the sexualization of my approaches. One way, I am doing this, is simply to shut the fuck up and look at the woman while she is talking to you. I tend to take over the conversation and talk too much. I am cutting back on the talking, leaving more silences, and using those silences to create sexual tension.

Plus the chance of my having any kind of half-decent relationship with a woman in Miami is about 1%. So, while I prefer to have relationships with women I have to adapt to what I can get and what the marketplace offers.

It happened to me this week. Met a very cute law student in my school after a one hour-long chat where she kept re-initiating and had high interest in me, and asked me a ton of personal questions. After her roommate wanted to leave, I asked her out to lunch sometime, and she said after class was cool. She asked if I was on campus monday through friday and I said yes. I got her number after this and thought that this was for sure a sure thing after she immediately texted me her name.

Lone behold Murphy's Law, no response after she texted me her name. Who knows what the hell happened?

Here is what happens. Girls allow themselves to get caught up in the moment and they like the way they are feeling with the "new guy" so they just let it roll. You are basically like a drug and the approach makes them feel high. But then that high wears off in about a day and they then remember they have a boyfriend, you're not their type, their a lesbian, different religion, etc. etc. and it now becomes easier just not to reply to your text and cut you off. This is why I no longer spend a lot of time talking with a girl unless I can make it an instadate and push the interaction.

If I am going to be entertainer, at least I want to be paid for it in some way.

Quote: (10-03-2014 04:13 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Here is what happens. Girls allow themselves to get caught up in the moment and they like the way they are feeling with the "new guy" so they just let it roll. You are basically like a drug and the approach makes them feel high. But then that high wears off in about a day and they then remember they have a boyfriend, you're not their type, their a lesbian, different religion, etc. etc. and it now becomes easier just not to reply to your text and cut you off. This is why I no longer spend a lot of time talking with a girl unless I can make it an instadate and push the interaction.

If I am going to be entertainer, at least I want to be paid for it in some way.

That's some fine tuned logic right there. Well thought out and spot on accurate. +1 Rep point given.

You pretty much HAVE to "go for it" ASAP, otherwise, another cock gets tossed at whatever chick you're trying to close on.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump