rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female-Friendly "Creep-free" Dating Apps

New "female friendly" dating apps ... looking to get rid of the "Creeps" So, short of matching women with themselves, I guess they are looking to become the Amazon.com for women seeking beta orbiters.

A wave of new dating sites attempts the impossible: getting rid of all the creeps

These women are conditioned from such a young age that they are all perfect that they are unable to handle any sort of adversarial situation. Sure, guys who spam dick pics should be blocked, but I don't think that's the real issue here. The just don't like having to deal with guys they don't like. So any guy they don't like is a 'creep'.

From the article:

Quote:Quote:

And daters can select “dealbreaker” issues — things like how a match feels about religion, or whether he does drugs — and bump messages from that person according to how he answers.

If women can have deal breakers, which I fully support, can men? Or is that misogynistic? Rhetorical questions of course, I know the answers are no and yes.

Mesh boasts a mind-boggling average response rate of 95 percent.

Can't argue with numbers like that(if accurate). They're clearly doing something right. I'm all for this. Anything that gets the idiots off the site only makes things easier for guys with some class and decent online game. Part of the reason it's hard to even get a message noticed by a girl is because so many lame dudes are spamming stupid shit. And then she just gets frustrated and gives up in a week. Get rid of those dudes and life becomes way easier for everyone else.

Quote: (09-30-2014 11:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Can't argue with numbers like that(if accurate). They're clearly doing something right. I'm all for this. Anything that gets the idiots off the site only makes things easier for guys with some class and decent online game. Part of the reason it's hard to even get a message noticed by a girl is because so many lame dudes are spamming stupid shit. And then she just gets frustrated and gives up in a week. Get rid of those dudes and life becomes way easier for everyone else.

Good points. Which filters can they choose, though? Women are notoriously picky when asked what they want in a mate, and obviously often respond to things that are different than they say they want.

Most women will say they want a well-thought out response, addressing interest in something on her profile. But we all know they are more likely to respond to an extremely attractive guy who writes, "wat's up" as opposed to responding to a well-put-together message from a less attractive guy.

If what a woman responds to, and what she says she wants are often two different things, I don't see how these apps will improve dating prospects. They will just serve as finely-tuned self-validation machines.

@speakeasy - that's a good point, I'm not familiar with online dating so I didn't think of that.

My best frame of reference is a guy friend of mine (mid 30s, good job, in good shape, tall) who tried online dating and was bombarded by a stampede of buffalo. The pictures he showed me would haunt your dreams. He's banged a few attractive chicks here and there, but he said it was amazing the variation in quality. He even listed a lot of his activities that showed he was an outdoorsmen, an active guy, but that didn't deter them.

Point being, I think it happens to both men and women.

@train1 - Exactly. Women will ascribe positive qualities to men that are on their radar. I think they will just end up responding to guys they like, as always, they just want more definitive ways to eliminate guys they don't want contacting them.

And I'm fine with all this. I'm just hoping it becomes acceptable for men to do the same.

where's the male-friendly "SIF-free" version for us?

Quote: (10-01-2014 12:16 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Yeah, my new dating site will force women to weigh in, before logging in. If you weigh over 140 you are blocked until you get the weight down.

Quote: (10-01-2014 12:16 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Economics -- women will not use a dating site that makes them list their weight, not choose a self-described body-type.

If no women, no men. Therefore, no audience, no ads, and no subscriptions.

Even OKCupid has height listed to the inch/centimeter, but when it comes to weight/body type, it has broad, self-described categories "Skinny/average, etc.." because to require a specific weight would turn women off to the site (I say if they are going to do that, then height should be just as broadly defined "Extremely tall, tall, average, short, extremely short")

The economic fact is, that a woman who is short and 300 lbs wants a site that will allow her to be "Curvy", and still allow her to search for men over 6'0 tall. And if there is a vagina present, 20 men will line up for a crack at it ...and now you have a successful dating site! [Image: smile.gif]

^^^dammit, you're right.

Ironically, my friend I was referring to, I'd say he's just about six feet, and there were at least a few 300 pounders contacting him.

As always, dating websites reward the best liars. Join the "creep-free" websites and act like a very interesting but friendly beta male, then go for the fuck close on the first date since you've gained her trust. Easy stuff.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Everyone go register on MESH

Their "smart" matching system has brilliant questions like

"Allergies?"

and

"Zodiac Sign?"

Where did they think of this stuff?1?!?!?!!

Also, about half the girls are "queer" so...

And they mandate you answer these stupid ass questions

"Should every country require approval from the UN before going to war?"

"Shit, what do sluts think about the UN? Uhh they like it, right?"

Mandatory info on your diet. Paleo of course isn't a choice.

OK my prediction of these "creep-free" services is that they will fail.

What women want and what they say they want are not the same thing.

Women say they want online dating without creeps, but what they really want is self validation.

This comes most easily with no filters. Thousands of messages flooding in saying "baby you're hot!". They will scoff at the messages at the same time as their ego goes up a notch.

Any site that filters male attention out to the point where there are no messages that girls could call "creepy" will have filtered out such a huge proportion of males that simply there won't be enough men for women to want to be on these sites.

The whole point is women want thousands of men clamoring for their attention, specifically so they can ignore and reject them. If there were ever a dating site that had 1 man for every girl, girls would feel positively terrible about themselves. If they ever stopped getting floods of thirsty messages, they'd have to take even more anti-psychotic pills than they currently do.

So maybe sites like Mesh will become specialty queer intersex asexual dating sites for people who follow Feminism 101's rules for how to interact with the other sex.

But for the majority of normal chicks? Tinder and OKC with their flood of beta male attention is what they really want.

Sonsowey, your last post fails to recognize that many girls honestly want to meet a man, in real life.

We can imagine two groups of girls, Attention Whores (or Whores for short) and Girls who actually want to meet a man in real life. While some Whores will meet up and some Girls will chase attention, apps like Mesh, if they deliver on their promise, could help separate these two crowds and attract only the Girls, not the Whores. That is to be commended.

While attention whoring is bait for many potential female users, there are also plenty of female users whose top concern is meeting a guy, even at the expense of not attention whoring. There is definitely a niche for what Mesh is promising.

That said, I agree, many of these chicks complaining about the creepy guys would be sorrier if said creeps stopped creeping.

I could see requiring a college education to keep the creep count down. I'm definitely willing to trade a clamp down on creepiness for an equivalent clamp down on attention whoring.

I agree, this idea will either fail, or not deliver on what it promises.
There is ultimately only one criteria for "creepy", that being, the guy is undesirable to them.
I think even with top notch game, the line between wetting her panties and her filing you into the creep category boils down to trivial frivolities of the female brain. Does she like your clothes, haircut, hobbies, the specific lines you happened to use?

Let a large group of women vet a pool of potential men and then discard everyone who is creepy, and you'll end up with a site free of men altogether.

A 'Creep' is simply what women call a man she believes is below her standards, when he believes she's attainable by his standards.

When he makes a play, she is presented with undeniable, real evidence that she must be less attractive than she believes.

She either has to accept she's not all that, and that he is the quality of man her SMV attracts, or run the hamster wheel.

Therefore, he's obviously some kind of deviant: "He's just a creepy perv who hits on any woman who crosses his path!" This way he doesn't recognise she's out of her league, because he's mentally-unbalanced, and her inflated self-image is protected.

Keep telling yourself that, girls.

Quote: (10-01-2014 05:36 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

A 'Creep' is simply what women call a man she believes is below her standards, when he believes she's attainable by his standards.

I pulled this one out on some people recently and got zero response. The exact kind of response that tells me I'm right.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (10-01-2014 05:57 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

I pulled this one out on some people recently and got zero response. The exact kind of response that tells me I'm right.

You'll never go broke telling people what they want to hear.

When he makes a play, she is presented with undeniable, real evidence that she must be less attractive than she believes.

She either has to accept she's not all that, and that he is the quality of man her SMV attracts, or run the hamster wheel.

Therefore, he's obviously some kind of deviant: "He's just a creepy perv who hits on any woman who crosses his path!" This way he doesn't recognise she's out of her league, because he's mentally-unbalanced, and her inflated self-image is protected.

Keep telling yourself that, girls.

I agree.

However, as I said earlier, a good friend of mine had some of the largest land whales contact him. He's about six foot, fit, good job. He's boned some attractive women, including several he has contacted and met through the internet. He would tell you himself he's not looking for the hottest girl in the world, but I saw pictures of the women contacting him and they were enormous, nothing about them was a good match.

What explains this? I assume it's that telling women they are beautiful no matter what completely warps their true SMV, but I'd be interested to hear your take.

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:31 PM)CRR Wrote:  

However, as I said earlier, a good friend of mine had some of the largest land whales contact him. He's about six foot, fit, good job. He's boned some attractive women, including several he has contacted and met through the internet. He would tell you himself he's not looking for the hottest girl in the world, but I saw pictures of the women contacting him and they were enormous, nothing about them was a good match.

What explains this? I assume it's that telling women they are beautiful no matter what completely warps their true SMV, but I'd be interested to hear your take.

I could venture a few theories on this, including women's belief in what they deserve far outreaching their abilities, but, from personal experience, fat girls have toxic, broken minds and have no real conception of reality due to the cultivated cognitive dissonance required to ignore the effect of obesity on their social, sexual and physical health, and both their power over and personal responsibility for it.

This dissonance includes the belief that fat, sloth and gluttony aren't unattractive in a partner; that even the healthiest man is secretly into them; and it's only the social pressures that stop us proudly and publicly dating them.

Like the gays I've worked with, the overweight girls I've known have all used their persecution to fuel a snobbish sense of moral and intellectual superiority over mainstream society.

It would be brilliant if they included statistical analysis with their preferences. I.e. "6'5" men less than 40 yrs that are in the "fit" condition, have never married, love cats, and aren't gay are .000001% of the population. You have 0 matches. Please check your privilege."

^ I think it's time for me to do some experiments with online dating for research purposes, and see what kind of crap I can get away with.

Quote: (10-02-2014 02:06 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

^ I think it's time for me to do some experiments with online dating for research purposes, and see what kind of crap I can get away with.

Obviously report your findings.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (10-02-2014 02:06 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Quote: (09-30-2014 11:50 PM)trian1 Wrote:  

(10-01-2014, 04:28 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  [quote]Quote:

Most women will say they want a well-thought out response, addressing interest in something on her profile. But we all know they are more likely to respond to an extremely attractive guy who writes, "wat's up" as opposed to responding to a well-put-together message from a less attractive guy.

This. When women get messages from guys they don't like [x million reasons], they are assaulted by creeps.
When men get messages from women they don't like [3 reasons: fat, ugly or crazy] they show the pics to their bros and laugh their asses off.