rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RE: dating sites and not replying

OK, so it always ticks me off a little when I make the effort to send a first message to a chick I like the look of, only for it to be ignored. For what reason? Not interested? Too scared? Could be anything.

Now obviously, I'm aware that they aren't *obliged* to reply to me. But if they're just being rude, or they're intimidated, is there any way to coax a reply out of them with some game? Either with being a smartass or just being nice.

If they're being stuck up about it, then I should obviously move on, but it'd be nice to get a jibe in [Image: tard.gif]

If its just because they're shy, then....that's bullshit and shouldn't get in the way of any potential interaction. I've thought about saying things like "cat got your tongue?", but I wonder what advice you guys might have.

Thoughts?

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:05 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

OK, so it always ticks me off a little when I make the effort to send a first message to a chick I like the look of, only for it to be ignored. For what reason? Not interested? Too scared? Could be anything.

Now obviously, I'm aware that they aren't *obliged* to reply to me. But if they're just being rude, or they're intimidated, is there any way to coax a reply out of them with some game? Either with being a smartass or just being nice.

If they're being stuck up about it, then I should obviously move on, but it'd be nice to get a jibe in [Image: tard.gif]

If its just because they're shy, then....that's bullshit and shouldn't get in the way of any potential interaction. I've thought about saying things like "cat got your tongue?", but I wonder what advice you guys might have.

Thoughts?

i dont really do online anymore, but when I did I used to feel the same as you. Then I redid my profile, and re-thought my technique.

I changed it up to have minimal information, an a few excellent pictures. Then I waited for women to 'like' me or wink or whatever, and I would reply to the women from that group who i thought were bangable.

After employing that technique I banged 50% of the women that I got first dates with, which I think is pretty decent odds.

I probably missed out on some bangs because I didn't message 100's of girls every week, but I also didn't waste much time or get frustrated because I only opened women who had expressed some interest first.

I am too damn busy with life to spend all that time shotgunning chicks online to get a handful of bangs.

Just my $0.02

Also note, I am 30, white and 6'4, so with good pictures and thus online works well for me. My stats don't matter that much in a bar, but for whatever reason online chicks see that I am tall, white, halfway attractive and my profile has minimum info. They can use their hamsters to spin up whatever fantasy they want about me.

As with anything, you still got to game them in real life once you meet.

There is a wealth a information in this thread

Any given scenario - including this one is analyzed and broken down

No matter the dating site, the info found within can be applied

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3601.html

MDP

The reply rate is dismal even for good looking guys so don't get discouraged. All the eye-fucking I get while out and about adds up to shit for attention online.

It was either OKC of POF that said men have about a 10% reply rate, so 1 out of 10, which I'm actually doing better than. However less than half of those go much further. It's probably close to a 1% that you actually go on a date with.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

also, remember these women are getting dozens of messages per day, there aren't enough hours in the day to reply to everyone. do not take it personal.

The only way I found to boost the numbers to more favorable, is if you just play the quickmatch game on your phone, and only message the ones you match with. that helps boost the response rate from 10% to maybe 25%.

The reason girls don't invest too much into online dating is that it's not high on their priority. Online dating is by nature a low-investment activity for girls and you should approach it the same way, otherwise the investment balances will be skewed and as we know all too well, that never works out to the advantage of the guy.

Don't waste your time with dating sites.

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:05 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

Thoughts?

Don't worry too much about it. If they don't reply within a certain amount of time while their account is listed as "online" (e.g. her account is listed as "online" regularly but she doesn't reply to your message) then move on and pursue other options.

Real talk: If you keep trying to push girls who don't respond then you come off as pathetic.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

You mindset for online game is all wrong; you're getting emotionally invested in whether a girl replies to you and feel rejected if she doesn't.

Many girls I have met from online have complained to me about guys who message them expressing butthurtedness about the girl not responding-they don't have a good opinion of guys who do that.

Just send an opener and forget about her.

I don't even bother reading the stupid profiles; I just open them if I think they might be bangable from the pics. I go through them so quickly most of the time I don't even remember messaging them when I get a response because they made no impression on me to begin with. Zero emotional investment.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Let me tell you,

She won't give one single fine hair of bait worm Fuck even though you wrote her the sweetest message that will kick Shakespeare's ass if she doesn't find you attractive. Plus it will just make her mad if she keeps getting messages from guys she doesn't like.