rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dallas hospital isolating patient being tested for Ebola

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26659083/d...-for-ebola

quick someone start a ebola thread and revamp the apocalypse thread

...A little too close to home
I ain't touching NO ONE!
Fuck that.

Stories like this is why I don't see an Ebola epidemic being a problem. If someone has it, they are immediately isolated, and unlike countries in West Africa, we have the ability to cure it, or at least to not allow it to spread it.

Since American people generally don't break into hospitals in order to "liberate patients" and spread infested hospital material all around the country, I don't see any reason to be afraid even if it really is an Ebola case.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:55 AM)dads Wrote:  

Stories like this is why I don't see an Ebola epidemic being a problem. If someone has it, they are immediately isolated, and unlike countries in West Africa, we have the ability to cure it, or at least to not allow it to spread it.

The more people Ebola kills in Africa the better it gets at killing or mutating.

Quote: (09-30-2014 06:04 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

The more people Ebola kills in Africa the better it gets at killing or mutating.

Actually, it gets less deadly, because it can spread better if it kills the host more slowly.

Deus vult!

We have successfully used zmapp to cure ebola, but it is pretty expensive to produce right now, hence cloning the antibodies using gmo tobacco plants.
We won't use zmapp on actual ebola patients, just on the workers who get infected.

It wasn't originally produced for ebola, but hey it works great on that as well. It might be powerful enough for cancer patients too, but actual human testing won't start for another ten years for that.
It's working just fine on the monkeys though.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Zmapp has not cured the disease, a couple of folks took it and died too.

Everything is bigger in Texas! We might even start the zombie apocalypse!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.