rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When girls try to push relationships.

So I have been seeing this girl off OKC for a few months, maybe at about once a week. Its pretty casual, but the second night we slept together she asked me if we were exclusive. I told her no and its been pretty relaxed since then. I knew this issue would come up again, and it has. It started with her getting upset about me not texting her on my own enough, but clearly there is more to it than that. I.E. she does not like how casual the relationship is. This has all taken place over text and I have currently radio silenced her. I am not going to commit to anything further with her and it would be nice to keep her around, but it is not imperative. Any tips on how to deflect this shit? or a good search term to use?

The last think she said to me was "Id like to talk about this. Can we work it out?"

Thanks Guys, all help is appreciated.

She fucked you that fast and wants a relationship? Lol, I hate when girls do that to me. I don't think there is much you can do man. Perhaps you can try dragging it out while still trying to get some more sex out of her? Maybe you can tell her that you are exclusive but then still see other girls anyway? Otherwise, if she is seriously trying to push for a relationship then you either go along with it (don't recommend) or you stop talking to her.

tell her that you see exclusive relationships as a serious commitment and you need more time to get to know her better to see if you guys are a match for each other.

The best thing you can do for yourself and the situation is to maintain frame.

You've made it clear that you don't want to be exclusive so if she continues to persist then roll out the idgaf

Yea, I maintained frame but I think I lost the girl. I basically told her exactly what she can expect out of me and it did not sit to well with her. Im still working on the finesse, but definitely held frame. And all these fucking girls claim they "just want you to be honest with them", lol.

Thanks, Guys.

Most relationships go nowhere. If you like fucking her then play along playa.
Just cause you say you're exclusive doesn't mean you have to be. You don't
owe this bitch anything.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-30-2014 06:38 AM)Antares Wrote:  

Yea, I maintained frame but I think I lost the girl. I basically told her exactly what she can expect out of me and it did not sit to well with her. Im still working on the finesse, but definitely held frame. And all these fucking girls claim they "just want you to be honest with them", lol.

Thanks, Guys.

Subltety my man, subtlety. You should've told her that while you like her and you're enjoying getting to know her better, you aren't interested in jumping the gun and would prefer to take things slow.

It sounds more like you said something along the lines of, "I'm going to fuck other girls and you can fuck me or you can not. Doesn't matter to me" or something really direct/logical.

You gotta be more subtle. Appeal to her emotions, not logic.

You can tell her outright, but it's better to let her down easy. Way more of a chance that she'll land on her feet and thus still want to fuck you.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-03-2014 08:14 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Appeal to her emotions, not logic.
Good advice, it is something I struggle with.