rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In a bind need help

In a bind need help

For whatever reason I'm drawing a blank on what to do on this one.

One of my girls (call her Girl 1) has been to my place of employment. She has brought me lunch twice now.
It was never a problem before because I have avoided women at work. But long story short is that I don't want her coming to MPE because I've been talking to this other girl (Girl 2) at work.

Girl 1 wants to come this Wed.

Girl 2 and I have been taking lunch together almost every day for a week or more.

Im not into Girl 1 that much but I don't want to stop banging her for a few reasons. Girl 2 I haven't banged yet, but am very confident it's going to happen this weekend. Girl 1 showing up would totally fuck that up.

I don't like to outright lie. I don't see any way to work this out by simply not mentioning something or leaving out details. This will require a blatant lie.

I'm not sure what to say. The only thing I can think of is to tell her Wed morning I didn't go to work because I was sick.

In a bind need help

Just to clarify I understand getting involved with someone at work is not a good idea. Whatever does or doesn't happen won't be repeated with others.

In a bind need help

Either of them finding out about each other is nothing to be scared of.

#2 is "just a work friend" and "its complicated" with #1

You're not going to get caught in a lie because there is none.

Just don't introduce them to each other and you're golden, but DO make sure to have #2 see #1 affectionately bringing you food. That will be more effective in your goal to fuck her than any scared avoidance will do.

In a bind need help

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:05 PM)RURALGAMER Wrote:  

Just to clarify I understand getting involved with someone at work is not a good idea. Whatever does or doesn't happen won't be repeated with others.

Girl 1, I'm busy Wednesday, let's do dinner instead on x day

Pretty simple. You're overthinking it. Why would she get all CIA interrogation on you for just saying you're busy or tell her not to come by because you're busy?

This is also a good route if you can maintain frame:

Quote: (09-29-2014 08:07 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Either of them finding out about each other is nothing to be scared of.

#2 is "just a work friend" and "its complicated" with #1

You're not going to get caught in a lie because there is none.

Just don't introduce them to each other and you're golden, but DO make sure to have #2 see #1 affectionately bringing you food. That will be more effective in your goal to fuck her than any scared avoidance will do.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

In a bind need help

Girls love catching you with another girl, especially if the other girl is hotter. Plan it so that she sees you with the hotter one.

In a bind need help

This doesn't seem like a bind. If Girl 1 is attractive have her come in. It can actually work in your favor if Girl 2 sees you with her. If Girl 1 isn't attractive then move on and go after Girl 2 or some new ass.